Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 467 468 [469]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate - news and photos III  (Read 1574020 times)
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #7020 on: April 13, 2021, 04:23:14 PM »

To Gyles' credit he interviewed many people for his first book on PP, including one of HM's biographers. He reached whatever conclusions he did, despite the access to PP.  PP did not ghostwrite it, unlike Morton' and Scooby Doo's hagiographies. His first book is really well written. I wouldn't tar him with the same brush as Morton or the recently minted "royal writers". The NYT review is extremely cynical. Gyle's conclusion about one of the more gossipped about aspects of PP's life took me some time to wrap my head around.

Chandra I must be tired this morning (here in the US) but who is Scooby Doo?   

Omid Scoobie, one of the authors of "Finding Freedom" - the book about you know you exit from the BRF (the one that her friends collaborated with). His nickname here on RD is Scooby Doo.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #7021 on: April 13, 2021, 09:01:17 PM »

To Gyles' credit he interviewed many people for his first book on PP, including one of HM's biographers. He reached whatever conclusions he did, despite the access to PP.  PP did not ghostwrite it, unlike Morton' and Scooby Doo's hagiographies. His first book is really well written. I wouldn't tar him with the same brush as Morton or the recently minted "royal writers". The NYT review is extremely cynical. Gyle's conclusion about one of the more gossipped about aspects of PP's life took me some time to wrap my head around.

Omid Scobie
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #7022 on: April 14, 2021, 01:38:05 AM »

Omar Scobie
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #7023 on: April 14, 2021, 09:09:51 AM »

I already had the feeling it would be him.....every time I hear or read his name I have to think about Scooby Doo  Laughing
Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #7024 on: April 14, 2021, 09:32:00 AM »

To Gyles' credit he interviewed many people for his first book on PP, including one of HM's biographers. He reached whatever conclusions he did, despite the access to PP.  PP did not ghostwrite it, unlike Morton' and Scooby Doo's hagiographies. His first book is really well written. I wouldn't tar him with the same brush as Morton or the recently minted "royal writers". The NYT review is extremely cynical. Gyle's conclusion about one of the more gossipped about aspects of PP's life took me some time to wrap my head around.

Omar Scobie

Omid ?
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #7025 on: April 14, 2021, 10:25:22 AM »

Oh yeah Omid. Sorry!
Pages: 1 ... 467 468 [469]   Go Up
  Print