Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos William and Kate 2019  (Read 335491 times)
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2550 on: January 25, 2020, 02:31:59 PM »

If she still fits into that gorgeous pink sequin number she wore before the kids came along that is a glamor outfit for the ages perfect for BAFTA England's Oscars. If she wears it her hair should be down and very sexy with big curls very Veronica Lake or Jessica Rabbit stuff.
Just a small point. They’re not “BAFTA England’s Oscars”. They’re awards from The British Academy of Film and Televison Arts.  Nothing to do with the Oscars and more importantly, and not exclusively English awards. As someone with Scottish ancestry, expressions like “the king/queen of England” can be quite annoying, as Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish taxpayers also pay for them.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2551 on: January 27, 2020, 05:24:31 PM »

The Cambridges at the Holocaust Memorial Day Commemorative Ceremony in Westminster today

Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2552 on: January 27, 2020, 06:20:58 PM »

Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2553 on: January 27, 2020, 06:26:44 PM »

Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2554 on: January 27, 2020, 06:32:31 PM »

Meeting Holocaust and genocide survivors after the UK Holocaust Memorial Day Commemorative Ceremony in Westminster

Aubiette

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2555 on: January 27, 2020, 07:33:28 PM »

Kate looks beautiful. I’ve always liked her hair this way and I love the dress.
The event itself is amazing and sad. I stayed up late last night watching a documentary with interviews from survivors. It’s horrifying. To be able to meet these people, hear their stories, and just share time with them would be such an honor.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2556 on: January 27, 2020, 10:44:25 PM »

William and Kate at UK Holocaust Memorial Day Service

https://www.hellomagazine...t-memorial-day-service/1/

Eliza B

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #2557 on: Yesterday at 02:25:45 PM »

CC 7 January, 2020
The Duke of Cambridge, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, this morning received Sir Timothy Clark (President, Emirates Airline).

CC 8 January
The Duchess of Cambridge, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, this morning held an Early Years Meeting.

The Duke of Cambridge, , President, British Academy of Film and Television Arts, this afternoon attended a Meeting at 1 St James’s Market, London SW1.

9th January
The Duke of Cambridge this morning received Mr Malcolm White (Master of the Honourable Company of Air Pilots) and Mr Paul Tacon (Clerk). Andys (old?) Patonage

10th January
The Duchess of Cambridge, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, this morning received Mr Jason Knauf (Chief Executive).

14th January
The Duke of Cambridge , on behalf of The Queen, held an Investiture at Buckingham Palace this morning

The Duke of Cambridge , Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, this afternoon attended a Meeting for the Earthshot Prize

15th January
The Duke of Cambridge and The Duchess of Cambridge visited Bradford City Hall, Centenary Square, Bradford, and were received by Her Majesty’s Lord-Lieutenant of West Midlands (Mr Edmund Anderson).

The Duke of Cambridge and The Duchess of Cambridge joined representatives from Near Neighbours and Better Start Bradford at the Khidmat Centre, 36 Spencer Road, Bradford

The Duke of Cambridge and The Duchess of Cambridge visited MyLahore British Asian Kitchen, 52 Great Horton Road, Bradford.

16th January, 2020
The Duke of Cambridge , Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, this morning received Mr Jason Knauf (Chief Executive).

20th January
The Duke of Cambridge held an audience at Buckingham Palace with the President of Ghana

The Duke of Cambridge held an audience with the President of Rwanda

The Duke of Cambridge and The Duchess of Cambridge, on behalf of Her Majesty The Queen, hosted a reception at Buckingham Palace to mark the UK-Africa Investment Summit

21st January
The Duke of Cambridge , President, United for Wildlife, this morning attended a Taskforce Meeting in the State Apartments, St James’s Palace.

The President of the Republic of Kenya called upon The Duke of Cambridge in the State Apartments, St James’s Palace.

The President of the Arab Republic of Egypt called upon The Duke of Cambridge at Buckingham Palace.

The President of the Republic of Uganda called upon The Duke of Cambridge at Buckingham Palace.

The Duchess of Cambridge, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, this afternoon visited Think Tank, Birmingham Science Museum, Millennium Point, Curzon Street, Birmingham and was received by Her Majesty’s Lord-Lieutenant of West Midlands

22nd January
The Duke of Cambridge , Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, this morning received Mr. Godric Smith (Chairman, Heads Up Campaign).

The Duchess of Cambridge, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, this morning visited Ely and Caerau Children's Centre, Michaelston Road, Cardiff, and was received by Her Majesty's Lord-Lieutenant of South Glamorgan (Ms. Morfudd Meredith).

The Duchess of Cambridge, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, this afternoon visited the Forward Trust at HM Prison Send, Ripley Road, Woking, and was received by Mr. Robert Fraser (Deputy Lord-Lieutenant of Surrey).

24th January
The Duchess of Cambridge, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, this morning held an Early Years Meeting.

27th January
The Duke of Cambridge and The Duchess of Cambridge this afternoon attended the Holocaust Memorial Day Commemoration Ceremony at Central Hall Westminster, Storey’s Gate, London SW1, and were received by Mr Kevin Traverse-Healy (Deputy Lieutenant of Greater London).

28th January
The Duchess of Cambridge joined a creative workshop run by the NPGLondon' s Hospital Programe at
Evelina London

..... upcoming.....
30th January
The Duke of Cambridge will visit Everton's official charity Everton in the Community EITC, as part of the HeadsUp campaign.

2nd February
The Duke of Cambridge and The Duchess of Cambridge will attend the EE British Academy Film Awards, aka the BAFTAs, at Royal Albert Hall.
Ghost

Small Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #2558 on: Today at 07:36:10 AM »

A nice story about their visit in Poland related to the comemoration on Monday:

https://www.dailymail.co....Nazi-death-camp-2017.html

*the Cambridges' involvement in keeping the story of the Holocaust relevant today is 'priceless'.*

This is so very much like Charles an HM:

*He added that they remembered his name, which Kate greeting him by saying: 'Oh, hello Manfred!'*

And then this gem:

*I recall Princess Kate telling me that once they had decided to visit the camp, they had done a lot of Holocaust-related reading, but she said, "Nevertheless, we were not prepared for what we saw and what we heard from you two"*

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2559 on: Today at 09:14:40 AM »

I think no one can really fully prepare for it untill they see and experience it for themselves (the stories, the places etc. I mean).

Lemon drizzle

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2560 on: Today at 10:45:24 AM »

I volunteer at a local hospital and one the ladies i work with lost both her parents, her father was shot ad her mother died in Auschwitz. She completely stopped me in my tracks, literally, when she told me;  just knowing these atrocities happened and seeing pictures is one thing but meeting someone and hearing their story is quite another.

I remember being  particularly moved by how she had no feelings of bitterness or hatred towards those who killed her parents, just an overwhelming sadness that she had lost them that way and when she was so young.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2561 on: Today at 01:20:20 PM »

I volunteer at a local hospital and one the ladies i work with lost both her parents, her father was shot ad her mother died in Auschwitz. She completely stopped me in my tracks, literally, when she told me;  just knowing these atrocities happened and seeing pictures is one thing but meeting someone and hearing their story is quite another.

I remember being  particularly moved by how she had no feelings of bitterness or hatred towards those who killed her parents, just an overwhelming sadness that she had lost them that way and when she was so young.

Indeed  Hug
LarLa

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2562 on: Today at 01:50:11 PM »

Upcoming engagement for William and Kate. Looks like a "bread and butter" day for them.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will travel to the Mumbles and Port Talbot on Tuesday 4th February to visit organisations and businesses at the heart of the local communities.
@KensingtonPalace
Eliza B

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #2563 on: Today at 01:51:46 PM »

CC 7 January, 2020
The Duke of Cambridge, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, this morning received Sir Timothy Clark (President, Emirates Airline).

CC 8 January

The Duke of Cambridge, , President, British Academy of Film and Television Arts, this afternoon attended a Meeting at 1 St James’s Market, London SW1.

9th January
The Duke of Cambridge this morning received Mr Malcolm White (Master of the Honourable Company of Air Pilots) and Mr Paul Tacon (Clerk). Andys (old?) Patonage

10th January
The Duchess of Cambridge, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, this morning received Mr Jason Knauf (Chief Executive).

14th January
The Duke of Cambridge , on behalf of The Queen, held an Investiture at Buckingham Palace this morning

The Duke of Cambridge , Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, this afternoon attended a Meeting for the Earthshot Prize

15th January
The Duke of Cambridge and The Duchess of Cambridge visited Bradford City Hall, Centenary Square, Bradford, and were received by Her Majesty’s Lord-Lieutenant of West Midlands (Mr Edmund Anderson).

The Duke of Cambridge and The Duchess of Cambridge joined representatives from Near Neighbours and Better Start Bradford at the Khidmat Centre, 36 Spencer Road, Bradford

The Duke of Cambridge and The Duchess of Cambridge visited MyLahore British Asian Kitchen, 52 Great Horton Road, Bradford.

16th January, 2020
The Duke of Cambridge , Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, this morning received Mr Jason Knauf (Chief Executive).

20th January
The Duke of Cambridge held an audience at Buckingham Palace with the President of Ghana

The Duke of Cambridge held an audience with the President of Rwanda

The Duke of Cambridge and The Duchess of Cambridge, on behalf of Her Majesty The Queen, hosted a reception at Buckingham Palace to mark the UK-Africa Investment Summit

21st January
The Duke of Cambridge , President, United for Wildlife, this morning attended a Taskforce Meeting in the State Apartments, St James’s Palace.

The President of the Republic of Kenya called upon The Duke of Cambridge in the State Apartments, St James’s Palace.

The President of the Arab Republic of Egypt called upon The Duke of Cambridge at Buckingham Palace.

The President of the Republic of Uganda called upon The Duke of Cambridge at Buckingham Palace.

The Duchess of Cambridge, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, this afternoon visited Think Tank, Birmingham Science Museum, Millennium Point, Curzon Street, Birmingham and was received by Her Majesty’s Lord-Lieutenant of West Midlands

22nd January
The Duke of Cambridge , Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, this morning received Mr. Godric Smith (Chairman, Heads Up Campaign).

The Duchess of Cambridge, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, this morning visited Ely and Caerau Children's Centre, Michaelston Road, Cardiff, and was received by Her Majesty's Lord-Lieutenant of South Glamorgan (Ms. Morfudd Meredith).

The Duchess of Cambridge, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, this afternoon visited the Forward Trust at HM Prison Send, Ripley Road, Woking, and was received by Mr. Robert Fraser (Deputy Lord-Lieutenant of Surrey).

24th January

27th January
The Duke of Cambridge and The Duchess of Cambridge this afternoon attended the Holocaust Memorial Day Commemoration Ceremony at Central Hall Westminster, Storey’s Gate, London SW1, and were received by Mr Kevin Traverse-Healy (Deputy Lieutenant of Greater London).

28th January
The Duke of Cambridge and The Duchess of Cambridge, Joint Patrons, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, this afternoon held a Reception at Kensington Palace.

The Duchess of Cambridge, Patron, National Portrait Gallery, and Patron, Evelina London Children's Hospital, this morning visited Evelina London Children's Hospital, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1.

29th January
The Duchess of Cambridge spent the morning at LEYFOnline, Stockwell Gardens

..... upcoming.....
30th January
The Duke of Cambridge will visit Everton's official charity Everton in the Community EITC, as part of the HeadsUp campaign.

2nd February
The Duke of Cambridge and The Duchess of Cambridge will attend the EE British Academy Film Awards, aka the BAFTAs, at Royal Albert Hall.

4th February
The Duke of Cambridge and The Duchess of Cambridge will travel to the Mumbles and Port Talbot on Tuesday 4th February to visit organisations and businesses at the heart of the local communities.
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: