Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate's jewelry  (Read 385119 times)
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #1260 on: July 06, 2020, 04:46:49 AM »

New earrings on Kate today: £2,400 Ocean Tides Milky Quartz Earrings in 18ct Gold by Patrick Mavros

God. Her personal jewelry is atrocious. And itís always absurdly expensive. Itís the one facet of Kate I still canít stand.

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1261 on: July 06, 2020, 01:35:59 PM »

It is indeed absurdly expensive. Esp. considering that it is nothing to write home about. It is somewhat cute, but I have something similar, even with a little gold plate and a pendant, that had cost a fraction.
I repeat myself like a broken record: had I her resources, I would go for some staple stuff, perhaps something that can be easily changed like a stud that offers the possiblility to put different pendants on it. Use some fun costume pieces (like she has done) and then sweet talk the queen to let her borrow some bling out of the back drawers of the vault.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #1262 on: July 06, 2020, 01:52:57 PM »

New earrings on Kate today: £2,400 Ocean Tides Milky Quartz Earrings in 18ct Gold by Patrick Mavros

God. Her personal jewelry is atrocious. And it’s always absurdly expensive. It’s the one facet of Kate I still can’t stand.

Paying more than GBP500.00 for this is extortion.
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1263 on: July 06, 2020, 02:29:04 PM »

God. Her personal jewelry is atrocious. And itís always absurdly expensive. Itís the one facet of Kate I still canít stand.

They're definitely a pair that are more beautiful in the box than when worn, that milky quartz isn't attractive imho:

I personally prefer the pearls and they're a third of the price:
https://www.patrickmavros...;_sid=b54a14f9b&_ss=r
Paulina

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1264 on: July 06, 2020, 04:58:50 PM »

Iím really surprised she doesnít have some workhorse  daily classic pearl earrings to wear with her workhorse conservative dresses.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1265 on: July 06, 2020, 05:16:43 PM »

Iím really surprised she doesnít have some workhorse  daily classic pearl earrings to wear with her workhorse conservative dresses.

She most likely has, but wanted something new.

Really aside from the ridiculous high price this non-matching here bothers me.
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1266 on: July 06, 2020, 05:17:49 PM »

They're definitely a pair that are more beautiful in the box than when worn, that milky quartz isn't attractive imho:

I personally prefer the pearls and they're a third of the price:
https://www.patrickmavros...;_sid=b54a14f9b&_ss=r

It's a pity they are not interchangeable - I do like the pearls better but that base could easily work with so many other things.

Compassion without truth isn't love, it's flattery. Love not only weeps, it also speaks.   Reagan Rose
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1267 on: July 06, 2020, 06:58:42 PM »

She does have some cheap stuff. Her expensive stuff IS always ugly, whereas her cheap stuff is lovely or at least interesting. These were all less than £20:

Future Crayon says de-escalate
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: