Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 617 618 [619]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate - news and photos III  (Read 2358597 times)
Princess MS

Warned
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #9270 on: Today at 02:21:57 PM »

Clothes she wears sell out. It’s an economic diplomacy matter.

LOL you are way more positive about the situation than most! I just can't see it that way.

Just to illustrate the power of even a two-bit minor royal: an acquaintance of mine owns a fashion brand in Australia. Princess Mary walked into their shop - for a few minutes - on her visit to Melbourne. That chance visit generated sales for the brand that bought my friend an in-ground heated swimming pool. Multiply that by Kate’s media pull!

That must have been many years ago and she charged very high prices .... during Covid getting a tradesman to even do an inspection was almost impossible
It was last year…
Oh she got the pool last year ... after years of waiting... nice for her
No, Mary was in Melbourne in April  last year. I was shown a photo of the pool in December!

Well I’d say the money was there already... but if your friends want to credit Mary for a pop in then to spin their business then good for them.... a pool takes a huge amount of planning over maybe a year and equivalent time in getting it built but if they think she is responsible then I could suggest a Harbour bridge
anneboleyn

Warned
Gigantic Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #9271 on: Today at 02:27:11 PM »

I don’t think Alexander McQueen needs a pool lol.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Pages: 1 ... 617 618 [619]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: