Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 703 704 [705] 706 707 ... 716   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William - news and photos  (Read 2739811 times)
luvcharles

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #10560 on: November 10, 2022, 02:51:13 PM »

Good practicing future king-ing. Go William!

William and Anne have done all the investitures (other than the one Edward did in the US) since Charles became King. The late Queen handed them over to the younger royals for the most part a few years ago and Charles seems to regard them the same - something for the other royals to do rather than for the monarch.
Thistle

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #10561 on: November 11, 2022, 12:32:27 PM »

His Royal Highness, Patron, Child Bereavement UK, this evening attended the Chairman's Dinner at Oswald's, 25 Albemarle Street, London W1.

Some pictures of him leaving the event:

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
periwinkle

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #10562 on: November 11, 2022, 03:42:34 PM »

Boy is that Johnny Spencer's grandson or what? I like the idea of William going out to a swank club for the evening. Gives him a little more pizzaz even if it is for "work".
Zazoo

Small Member

Cyprus Cyprus

Ignore
« Reply #10563 on: November 11, 2022, 08:24:08 PM »

I like that he upping his game (a bit slowly) he is PoW and he needs the profile and the workload to reflect it. Amazingly he seems comfortable enough 5ish years ago I would have never thought that he could do it

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." ? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Miss Marple

Ginormous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #10564 on: November 11, 2022, 09:19:02 PM »

Luckily he matured really well - after a point where you simply got the impression "that was it" - he can't do it. He also seems to be very close to his dad - emotionally and somehow managed to grow into a nice balanced adult - despite his childhood.
Aubiette

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #10565 on: November 12, 2022, 04:22:47 AM »

Court circular
Kensington Palace
11th November, 2022
The Prince of Wales, President, the Earthshot Prize, this morning received Ms Hannah Jones (Chief Executive).

His Royal Highness, Duke of Cornwall afterwards received Mr Alastair Martin (Secretary of the Duchy of Cornwall).
Aubiette

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #10566 on: November 15, 2022, 07:33:15 AM »

Court circular
Kensington Palace
14th November, 2022
The Prince of Wales was present at the Service of Thanksgiving for the Earl of Home KT which was held at the Church of St Martin-in-the-Fields, Trafalgar Square, London WC2, this afternoon.

Brief departure video clip
https://twitter.com/count...;t=LKvQupRBm7WYQpIwz4xRHQ
Aubiette

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #10567 on: November 15, 2022, 10:55:03 AM »

From KP

A special evening at the National Football Centre presenting this exciting @england squad with their shirt numbers for the World Cup!

Video in tweet link
https://twitter.com/kensi...;t=Mt96UIvH-GQXS5HbLmjlBw
Aubiette

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #10568 on: November 15, 2022, 03:38:21 PM »

Pics from the National Football Center and team England.

Aubiette

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #10569 on: November 16, 2022, 03:07:26 PM »

Braf iawn i fod yn @SeneddCymru  heddiw i glywed am flaenoriaethau cymunedau Cymru oddi wrth aelodau’r Senedd ac aelodau Senedd Ieuenctid Cymru.

Great to be @SeneddWales today, hearing from members of the Senedd and Welsh Youth Parliament about the issues that matter most to communities across Wales.
https://twitter.com/kensi...;t=4JufmvLa_3PzShORFHA28Q

Welcome to Parliament  , Your Royal Highness.
https://twitter.com/sened...;t=4JufmvLa_3PzShORFHA28Q

« Last Edit: November 16, 2022, 03:28:19 PM by Aubiette » Logged
Aubiette

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #10570 on: November 16, 2022, 03:15:13 PM »

I’ve seen a lot of griping about this soccer stuff on Twitter. Wales vs England vs POW title. Actor Michael Sheen even threw his snark out.  Crazy

“He can, of course, support whoever he likes and as Pres of FA his role makes visit understandable - but surely he sees holding the title Prince of Wales at same time is entirely inappropriate? Not a shred of embarrassment? Or sensitivity to the problem here? #PrinceofWales”

William discussing it today.
A carefully worded, diplomatic reply from the Prince of Wales, an ardent @England fan, on supporting both Wales and England for @FIFAWorldCup

Video
https://twitter.com/royan...;t=4JufmvLa_3PzShORFHA28Q

“ William on the England Wales football issue: “I’m telling everyone I’m supporting both, definitely. I can’t lose. I’ve supported England since I’ve been quite small. But I support Welsh rugby and that’s my way of doing it. I happily support Wales over England in the rugby so…
I’ve got to be able to play carefully with my affiliations. I worry otherwise if I suddenly drop England to support Wales then that doesn’t look right for the sport either. So I can’t do that…An England v Wales World Cup final would be the best, that would be pretty good.”
« Last Edit: November 16, 2022, 03:38:43 PM by Aubiette » Logged
anneboleyn

Warned
Gigantic Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #10571 on: November 16, 2022, 03:48:24 PM »

Good lord, it's just sports, lol.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Nappyolean

Warned
Medium Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #10572 on: November 16, 2022, 04:07:18 PM »

If the Toronto Blue Jays and New York Mets compete with each other in the World Series and Justin Trudeau roots for the NY Mets, I could see the “it’s only sports” mantra not being well taken amongst Canadian folks.

I think there is validity to this complaint about William.
Ghost

Medium Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #10573 on: November 16, 2022, 04:26:48 PM »

If the Toronto Blue Jays and New York Mets compete with each other in the World Series and Justin Trudeau roots for the NY Mets, I could see the “it’s only sports” mantra not being well taken amongst Canadian folks.

I think this is a false dihotomy. What is he to do? He does hold the patronage for the welsh rugby. He cannot be everything at the same time.

https://www.telegraph.co....englands-world-cup-clash/
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #10574 on: November 16, 2022, 04:48:18 PM »

I think this is a false dihotomy. What is he to do? He does hold the patronage for the welsh rugby. He cannot be everything at the same time.

https://www.telegraph.co....englands-world-cup-clash/

I agree Ghost. It's a no win situation and his answer was diplomatic and respectful.
Pages: 1 ... 703 704 [705] 706 707 ... 716   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: