Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 719 720 [721] 722 723 ... 799   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William - news and photos  (Read 3175363 times)
Aubiette

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #10800 on: March 23, 2023, 11:29:45 AM »

Prince of Wales lays a wreath at the tomb of the unknown soldier in Warsaw

Video

https://twitter.com/matts...;t=SLo5iiUhZ52O6n1B3sM_wQ

Pics from @royalfocus1 and Chris Jackson

Prince William has met President @AndrzejDuda at the Presidential Palace in Warsaw, where HRH expressed his support and gratitude to the polish people for supporting Ukrainian refugees

PA

« Last Edit: March 23, 2023, 11:54:10 AM by Aubiette » Logged
Aubiette

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #10801 on: March 23, 2023, 01:31:21 PM »

EXCLUSIVE: Prince William stuns customers as he 'enjoys a great night' having dinner at an LGBT restaurant during surprise trip to Poland

https://www.dailymail.co....BT-restaurant-Poland.html

The team from Kensington Palace booked a local restaurant near where they were working and the prince decided to join them'

[local customer] 'It is valuable that he supported the community so abused by the current authorities in Poland,' they added, referring to the Polish government's crackdown on LGBTQ+ rights, which has been criticised by rights groups and the EU.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2023, 01:46:23 PM by Aubiette » Logged
Aubiette

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #10802 on: March 23, 2023, 01:54:38 PM »

🇬🇧🇵🇱 23 March: The Prince of Wales at Hala Koszyki, a former market hall (built 1909) now food hall, meets young Ukrainians to hear about their experiences since the invasion began

thecrownjewelthief

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #10803 on: March 23, 2023, 03:44:13 PM »

EXCLUSIVE: Prince William stuns customers as he 'enjoys a great night' having dinner at an LGBT restaurant during surprise trip to Poland

https://www.dailymail.co....BT-restaurant-Poland.html

The team from Kensington Palace booked a local restaurant near where they were working and the prince decided to join them'

[local customer] 'It is valuable that he supported the community so abused by the current authorities in Poland,' they added, referring to the Polish government's crackdown on LGBTQ+ rights, which has been criticised by rights groups and the EU.

That's awesome, go William! He's been an ally for a long time.
Aubiette

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #10804 on: March 23, 2023, 05:09:10 PM »

Random cute moments

The Telegraph:
Outside the food market a milliner handed Prince William a pink felt hat she had made specially for Kate.
“I thanked him and his partner Catherine for all they do and his wife is the greatest promoter of hats in the world.
“I gave him a hat I made for Catherine and he said he will pass it on and for sure she will wear it.”

The Times:
The prince visited Poland’s 3rd Brigade Territorial Defence Force in Rzeszow, where he met a British army medic, Lance Corporal Molly Pettifer, 28, who revealed that her grandmother’s friend delivered Prince William at birth.
Pettifer, from Enfield, north London, said: “It meant a lot to meet [the prince]. It was quite special. My nan’s friend delivered him as a baby. I thought that was quite funny.”

KP video post today

The hospitality of families all over Poland is life-affirming, supporting those less fortunate than themselves and helping to welcome them into their communities.
https://twitter.com/kensi...;t=SLo5iiUhZ52O6n1B3sM_wQ
anneboleyn

Warned
Humongous Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #10805 on: March 23, 2023, 05:18:51 PM »

Ok - love that he went and had dinner there. Great job in being an ally.

Also love the hat - I'm curious to see if she will actually wear it.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Lady Liebe

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #10806 on: March 23, 2023, 05:49:04 PM »

It would be very rude if Kate did not wear it, especially as William said she will. It looks small, so more of a fascinator type of headgear, and Kate no doubt has something in that vast closet of her's that it will match!  I actually look forward to seeing it.

It does bring up the problem of donated clothing etc. Somehow I think this is different though.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2023, 06:01:21 PM by Lady Liebe » Logged

It doesn't matter how old you get, buying snacks for a road trip should always look like an unsupervised 9-year-old was given $100. Anonymous
anneboleyn

Warned
Humongous Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #10807 on: March 23, 2023, 06:29:33 PM »

Yeah, I never quite know how homemade gifts work with the royal family, but since William said she will wear it, I bet it will appear at a low-key event.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
bumbershoot

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #10808 on: March 23, 2023, 07:23:20 PM »

William does seem to have grown into the gravitas required for his new role, and yet is keeping a human touch that seems unforced.
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #10809 on: March 23, 2023, 07:47:34 PM »

William really is good at this sort of thing! He has a calmness that wasn't present a few years ago.
LongMaySheReign

Small Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #10810 on: March 23, 2023, 08:19:12 PM »

I’ve always been impressed with Williams public speaking ability.

I've always said, that despite for all his flaws, that he's one of the better public speakers among royals. I wonder if he took lessons or if he's just a natural. Probably a bit of both.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #10811 on: March 23, 2023, 10:21:32 PM »

They’ll discreetly make any changes - subtle dyeing, if the colour isn’t quite right, whatever it takes! Kate can wear it on a breast cancer “pink day”….
thecrownjewelthief

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #10812 on: March 23, 2023, 10:31:27 PM »

Yeah, I never quite know how homemade gifts work with the royal family, but since William said she will wear it, I bet it will appear at a low-key event.

Maybe at a spring/summer garden party at the palace? That would be a nice occasion. It's a sweet gift for sure.
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #10813 on: March 23, 2023, 11:39:52 PM »

They’ll discreetly make any changes - subtle dyeing, if the colour isn’t quite right, whatever it takes! Kate can wear it on a breast cancer “pink day”….

Even though the lady who gifted the hat is a milliner, she could have only guessed at Catherine's head size. It just might need some tweaking.
Aubiette

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #10814 on: April 02, 2023, 01:50:36 AM »

William and Charles planting a tree to mark the end of the Queens Green Canopy Project

Pages: 1 ... 719 720 [721] 722 723 ... 799   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: