Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 544 545 [546] 547 548 ... 588   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William - news and photos  (Read 1765344 times)
Kitty

Warned
Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #8175 on: March 08, 2019, 05:52:50 PM »

I have to laugh the way people say they’ll change once they’re the heir couple.  They’re already mid-30s...what we see is who they are it’s not like some switch get flips when the Queen dies. 

And the way William says he can’t do more because his 90 something year old grandparents do so much is such bull.  If he had started at 25 (like I wanted) they would have been only 81 & 86...well past retirement age. 

If QEII has the longevity of her mother QEQM then William could easily be 45 before becoming the heir and any radical changes will be very unlikely.
Lets just hope they are prepared.
Eliza B

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #8176 on: March 13, 2019, 12:27:52 PM »

1 March 2019
Kensington Palace
• The Crown Prince of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan called upon The Duke of Cambridge this morning.
• The Duke of Cambridge, Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, this afternoon received Sir Keith Mills (Chairman).

4 March 2019
The Duke of Cambridge visited the Foreign Office to open The Mayhew Theatre, a new learning facility in the Diplomatic Academy building. Received by Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt

05 March 2019
• The President of the Republic of Cyprus called upon The Prince of Wales this morning. The Duke of Cambridge was present.
• The Queen gave a Reception at Buckingham Palace this morning to mark the Fiftieth Anniversary of the Investiture of The Prince of Wales.

6 March 2019
• The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge this morning visited Blackpool Tower, Promenade, Blackpool, and attended a discussion on the challenges and opportunities in the town, and were received by Her Majesty’s Lord-Lieutenant of Lancashir.
•  Their Royal Highnesses afterwards visited two properties in Kirby Road, Blackpool, to see the efforts being made to improve the quality of housing in the town.
• The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge this afternoon attended Roundtable Meetings on community-led programmes at Blackpool Library, Queen Street, Blackpool.
• The Duchess will continue her work on early childhood and join people involved in Blackpool’s ‘A Better Start’ programme, including health visitors, practitioners from the Family Nurse Partnership, and parents.
• Their Royal Highnesses later visited a Blackpool Better Start programme at Revoe Park, Blackpool.

7 March, 2019
• The Duke of Cambridge this morning held a Duchy of Cornwall Meeting at Kensington Palace.
• His Royal Highness later received a briefing on the Royal Foundation United for Wildlife IWT Transport and Financial Taskforces.

8 March 2019
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Joint Patrons, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, this morning received Ms. Lorraine Heggessey (Chief Executive).

11 March 2019
William artended the Commonwealth Day Observance Service in Westminster Abbey.

12 March 2019
• The Duke of Cambridge, Commodore-in-Chief, Submarines, this afternoon received Rear Admiral John Weale (Flag Officer Scotland and Northern Ireland, Rear Admiral Submarines and Assistant Chief of Naval Staff Submarines).
• His Royal Highness received Ms. Lynne Owens (Director General, National Crime Agency).

16 March 2019
•The Duke of Cambridge will officially open Brains Brewery
 • Then will attend the Wales vs Ireland Six Nations Match as Patron of the Welsh Rugby Union

17 March 2019
The Duke of Cambridge, Colonel of the IrishGuards, accompanied by The Duchess of Cambridge, will visit the 1st Battalion Irish Guards at the St Patricks Day Parade
Eliza B

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #8177 on: March 13, 2019, 12:36:52 PM »

Working 10 of the first 17 days of the month  Yikes

Fire lit under his tush.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #8178 on: March 13, 2019, 12:48:05 PM »

I'm not sure that I have understood correctly: on March 5th, the fact that Bill was present on a phone call counts as work?! Really?Huh?Huh? Really?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh??

LarLa

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #8179 on: March 13, 2019, 12:50:04 PM »

I'm not sure that I have understood correctly: on March 5th, the fact that Bill was present on a phone call counts as work?! Really?Huh?Huh? Really?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh??

I believe it was a face to face meeting. I believe the President of Cyprus was in the UK recently.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #8180 on: March 13, 2019, 12:51:25 PM »

I believe it was a face to face meeting. I believe the President of Cyprus was in the UK recently.
Oh ok. I didn't get the "called" expression, I thought it was about a phone call.

Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #8181 on: March 13, 2019, 12:55:58 PM »

I think in the BRF when someone of higher rank goes to meet with a Royal the used "called on" and when someone of equal or lower rank goes to meet a royal they are "received".  Just makes it sound posh. 

This would be so easier to understand if they just released pictures of every event that goes into the CC.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 01:38:17 PM by Oh_Caroline » Logged
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #8182 on: March 13, 2019, 12:58:28 PM »

Ahh Prince-ing...it’s great work if you can get it.

Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #8183 on: March 13, 2019, 01:35:57 PM »

1 March 2019
Kensington Palace
• The Crown Prince of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan called upon The Duke of Cambridge this morning.
• The Duke of Cambridge, Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, this afternoon received Sir Keith Mills (Chairman).

4 March 2019
The Duke of Cambridge visited the Foreign Office to open The Mayhew Theatre, a new learning facility in the Diplomatic Academy building. Received by Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt

05 March 2019
• The President of the Republic of Cyprus called upon The Prince of Wales this morning. The Duke of Cambridge was present.
• The Queen gave a Reception at Buckingham Palace this morning to mark the Fiftieth Anniversary of the Investiture of The Prince of Wales.

6 March 2019
• The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge this morning visited Blackpool Tower, Promenade, Blackpool, and attended a discussion on the challenges and opportunities in the town, and were received by Her Majesty’s Lord-Lieutenant of Lancashir.
•  Their Royal Highnesses afterwards visited two properties in Kirby Road, Blackpool, to see the efforts being made to improve the quality of housing in the town.
• The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge this afternoon attended Roundtable Meetings on community-led programmes at Blackpool Library, Queen Street, Blackpool.
• The Duchess will continue her work on early childhood and join people involved in Blackpool’s ‘A Better Start’ programme, including health visitors, practitioners from the Family Nurse Partnership, and parents.
• Their Royal Highnesses later visited a Blackpool Better Start programme at Revoe Park, Blackpool.

7 March, 2019
• The Duke of Cambridge this morning held a Duchy of Cornwall Meeting at Kensington Palace.
• His Royal Highness later received a briefing on the Royal Foundation United for Wildlife IWT Transport and Financial Taskforces.

8 March 2019
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Joint Patrons, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, this morning received Ms. Lorraine Heggessey (Chief Executive).

11 March 2019

12 March 2019
• The Duke of Cambridge, Commodore-in-Chief, Submarines, this afternoon received Rear Admiral John Weale (Flag Officer Scotland and Northern Ireland, Rear Admiral Submarines and Assistant Chief of Naval Staff Submarines).
• His Royal Highness received Ms. Lynne Owens (Director General, National Crime Agency).

16 March 2019
 • Then will attend the Wales vs Ireland Six Nations Match as Patron of the Welsh Rugby Union

17 March 2019
The Duke of Cambridge, Colonel of the IrishGuards, accompanied by The Duchess of Cambridge, will visit the 1st Battalion Irish Guards at the St Patricks Day Parade

Oh a sporting event-what a surprise..... here we go again - may his car be held up .... he is a leaner for sure
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #8184 on: March 13, 2019, 02:37:12 PM »

I think in the BRF when someone of higher rank goes to meet with a Royal the used "called on" and when someone of equal or lower rank goes to meet a royal they are "received".  Just makes it sound posh. 

This would be so easier to understand if they just released pictures of every event that goes into the CC.
Interesting observation. I had no idea!

onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #8185 on: March 13, 2019, 02:37:41 PM »

Ahh Prince-ing...it’s great work if you can get it.
Yeah. I want one of these jobs too!

Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #8186 on: March 13, 2019, 02:49:10 PM »

Interesting observation. I had no idea!

It's just one theory.  Though I did notice that when the President of Cyprus meet with the Queen they used "visited".  "Called upon", "Visited", "Received"...BRF posh speak for they were in a room together and talked.  ITA that the "called upon" is very confusing and does make you think a telephone call and not a meeting.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #8187 on: March 13, 2019, 09:06:29 PM »

1 March 2019
Kensington Palace

4 March 2019

05 March 2019

6 March 2019
•  Their Royal Highnesses afterwards visited two properties in Kirby Road, Blackpool, to see the efforts being made to improve the quality of housing in the town.

7 March, 2019

8 March 2019

11 March 2019

12 March 2019

16 March 2019

17 March 2019

Oh a sporting event-what a surprise..... here we go again - may his car be held up .... he is a leaner for sure

A British royal at a sporting event in which England are not playing? Shut the front door!

Currently visualizing my highest self
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #8188 on: March 13, 2019, 09:08:11 PM »

1 March 2019
Kensington Palace

4 March 2019

05 March 2019

6 March 2019

7 March, 2019

8 March 2019

11 March 2019

12 March 2019

16 March 2019

17 March 2019

A British royal at a sporting event in which England are not playing? Shut the front door!
Anne goes to all Scotland rugby matches

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #8189 on: March 13, 2019, 09:12:44 PM »

1 March 2019
Kensington Palace

4 March 2019

05 March 2019

6 March 2019

7 March, 2019

8 March 2019

11 March 2019

12 March 2019

16 March 2019

17 March 2019

Anne goes to all Scotland rugby matches

Good on Anne! Harry and William have been less good with non English national teams

Currently visualizing my highest self
Pages: 1 ... 544 545 [546] 547 548 ... 588   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: