Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 578 579 [580] 581 582 ... 607   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William - news and photos  (Read 1866998 times)
Konradin

Small Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #8685 on: September 17, 2019, 02:43:17 PM »

I think we've fallen through a black hole or something. William looks great.
I'm so happy he chose to act his age for once, let's hope he keeps this path. The PoW would be very soon on his hands so it is time go grow up and do the job. Plus, kudos to whomever is managing their PR, I love him/her/them. Smiley
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #8686 on: September 17, 2019, 02:46:58 PM »

I'm so happy he chose to act his age for once, let's hope he keeps this path. The PoW would be very soon on his hands so it is time go grow up and do the job. Plus, kudos to whomever is managing their PR, I love him/her/them. Smiley

And thankfully - for the moment - W&K seem to be listening... with what's surrounding them, I hope they're learning fast what's going to happen if they don't get their sh*t together.

Konradin

Small Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #8687 on: September 17, 2019, 03:55:16 PM »

And thankfully - for the moment - W&K seem to be listening... with what's surrounding them, I hope they're learning fast what's going to happen if they don't get their sh*t together.
Some people, myself included, had both made fun and criticized them for their dullness in the past, and now, compared to other members of the family, I come to cherish that. I do most sincerely hope they would be able to realize that too, it's an asset, not something to mock anymore.
Duchess of Verona

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #8688 on: September 17, 2019, 04:18:37 PM »

I think the behavior of other members of the family has caused William sit up.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #8689 on: September 17, 2019, 05:02:08 PM »

Wow, he looks so well kept and look at his shoes! Finally, he has started to look like someone who is going to be king!

Konradin

Small Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #8690 on: September 17, 2019, 10:27:36 PM »

I think the behavior of other members of the family has caused William sit up.
My thoughts exactly, someone has to play the adult from time to time.  Secret
JaneAir

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #8691 on: September 17, 2019, 10:35:17 PM »

Some people, myself included, had both made fun and criticized them for their dullness in the past, and now, compared to other members of the family, I come to cherish that. I do most sincerely hope they would be able to realize that too, it's an asset, not something to mock anymore.

My thoughts exactly. 
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #8692 on: September 17, 2019, 10:48:28 PM »

My thoughts exactly. 

ITA, Konradin.
karma chamelion

Big Member

Henry "Hotspur" Percy Esperance en Dieu

Ignore
« Reply #8693 on: September 17, 2019, 11:20:18 PM »

LOL I love how he and Kate have stepped up their game, hope it continues! Banana

We are made of the love of thousands.
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #8694 on: September 18, 2019, 01:15:49 AM »

I'll only believe it if someone burns those damned suede brogans.

Pics or it didn't happen.

CyrilSebastian

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #8695 on: September 18, 2019, 03:08:18 AM »

I know!  He's even wearing shiny, polished black leather lace-up shoes.    Nerves

Hopefully my grandfather the shoemaker is responsible for this historic act.
Konradin

Small Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #8696 on: September 18, 2019, 01:36:05 PM »

My thoughts exactly. 

ITA, Konradin.
Hug
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

#TeamTessy4Lyfe

Ignore
« Reply #8697 on: September 18, 2019, 01:38:27 PM »

Apparently someone tried to blackmail him so he just made his status public. Brave man.

Turns out it was a Sun 'journalist' who not only forced Thomas to make his diagnosis public, but actually told Gareth's parents before he could.

Honestly, the Sun is the scum of the earth

Poorly thought out foundation coming soon, exact launch date tbc
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #8698 on: September 18, 2019, 01:46:58 PM »

Apparently someone tried to blackmail him so he just made his status public. Brave man.

Turns out it was a Sun 'journalist' who not only forced Thomas to make his diagnosis public, but actually told Gareth's parents before he could.

OMG that's horrible.  How do people live with themselves?
Konradin

Small Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #8699 on: September 18, 2019, 02:41:34 PM »

I'm gay, that said. It is his decision to disclose this when and if he ever felt ready. And yes, The Sun makes crap look like gold.
Pages: 1 ... 578 579 [580] 581 582 ... 607   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: