Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 579 580 [581] 582 583   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William - news and photos  (Read 1739861 times)
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Huge Member

United States United States

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #8700 on: September 18, 2019, 02:53:12 PM »

Apparently someone tried to blackmail him so he just made his status public. Brave man.

Turns out it was a Sun 'journalist' who not only forced Thomas to make his diagnosis public, but actually told Gareth's parents before he could.

Honestly, the Sun is the scum of the earth
I'm gay, that said. It is his decision to disclose this when and if he ever felt ready. And yes, The Sun makes crap look like gold.

They did what now, FC?

If that “reporter” hadn’t earned a seat in hell prior, they certainly did at that moment.

Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #8701 on: September 18, 2019, 02:59:34 PM »

Apparently someone tried to blackmail him so he just made his status public. Brave man.

Turns out it was a Sun 'journalist' who not only forced Thomas to make his diagnosis public, but actually told Gareth's parents before he could.

OMG that's horrible.  How do people live with themselves?

He obviously only thought about the good story and the money he could earn from the scandal.

Glad that it didn't work and that Will himself is supporting him.
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #8702 on: September 18, 2019, 03:35:23 PM »

I'm gay, that said. It is his decision to disclose this when and if he ever felt ready. And yes, The Sun makes crap look like gold.

They did what now, FC?

If that “reporter” hadn’t earned a seat in hell prior, they certainly did at that moment.

Over the last week, the notoriously awful Sun newspaper has been involved in a couple of horrible stories. Firstly, publishing a story on the death of cricket player Ben Stokes' siblings, and now knocking on the door of Gareth Thomas's parents and asking them for a comment on his HIV status before Thomas himself could speak to them. they've also been hinting at an HIV positive sports celebrity since August, so have obviously been putting pressure on Thomas to go public before he was ready and in a way he didn't want to do.

So the Sun is scum, and William's short, prompt and personal message was kind and well judged.

Currently visualizing my highest self
Konradin

Mini Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #8703 on: September 18, 2019, 07:23:03 PM »

OMG that's horrible.  How do people live with themselves?

He obviously only thought about the good story and the money he could earn from the scandal.

Glad that it didn't work and that Will himself is supporting him.

Yes, it's nice for them to be there, and I do applaud them, nevertheless, I'm not going to play naïve here, it is really good PR move for them to do so. All in all, it is a win-win situation, truly and the Windsors would benefit from this, especially after the whole bad press the family received for most of the year. I do insist, whatever change they did, good job!  Beer
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #8704 on: September 22, 2019, 04:08:19 PM »

Bill and Granny Liz at Balmoral

Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #8705 on: September 22, 2019, 04:38:04 PM »

Poor Little Liz she has to settle for the older time waster of her first son .... the favourite only has daughters.... or I could be nice and just say it was his turn to show up and "Do the duty" in any event they should all stay in which of their many homes they are in this week .... no security costs that way ......
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #8706 on: September 22, 2019, 04:42:28 PM »

Yeah I imagine they all "take turns."

But also that Liz has to mitigate the damage caused by the grinning disasters of outings with #2 son. WTH was she thinking?

Hint: she wasn't.

Aubiette

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #8707 on: September 22, 2019, 04:43:17 PM »

That’s sweet.  Thumb up
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #8708 on: September 22, 2019, 06:08:13 PM »

That’s sweet.  Thumb up

I would really to know what Will, Kate, Peter, Zara and all the other royals having small children at home are really thinking of poor uncle Andrew.

Oh to be a fly on the wall.
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #8709 on: September 22, 2019, 07:20:08 PM »

Bill was apparently attending the ghillies ball while he was there. From Duchy stuff to this, I'm glad he's engaging with some of the traditional behind the scenes stuff.

Konradin

Mini Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #8710 on: September 23, 2019, 01:38:14 PM »

Bill was apparently attending the ghillies ball while he was there. From Duchy stuff to this, I'm glad he's engaging with some of the traditional behind the scenes stuff.

All in all, as we have pretty much all wrote, we got to the point where we could see some good PR behind scenes, and it was about time.
QueenE

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #8711 on: October 03, 2019, 04:07:52 PM »

Wills is in Oxford today at Keble College opening their new graduate building, the H B Allen Centre. I'm not great with posting photos, but Richard Palmer was there reporting and has some videos: https://twitter.com/Royal.../1179700190439190529?s=20

Will wearing a suit and actual black shoes again -  Thumb up Please keep this up!!
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #8712 on: October 03, 2019, 06:30:05 PM »

Wills is in Oxford today at Keble College opening their new graduate building, the H B Allen Centre. I'm not great with posting photos, but Richard Palmer was there reporting and has some videos: https://twitter.com/Royal.../1179700190439190529?s=20

Will wearing a suit and actual black shoes again -  Thumb up Please keep this up!!

Looking sharp, Will!

Lady Liebe

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #8713 on: October 03, 2019, 06:46:04 PM »

Looking sharp, Will!

He is looking sharp, more and more so all the time.  Kudos to the Cambridge staff who have wrought this change, and the same to Will and Kate who have had the good sense to listen and learn. Looking forward to the Pakistan tour. Team Cambridge:  Thumb up
Eliza B

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #8714 on: October 03, 2019, 08:01:08 PM »

Will wearing a suit and actual black shoes again -  Thumb up Please keep this up!!

Looking sharp, Will!

He is looking sharp, more and more so all the time.  Kudos to the Cambridge staff who have wrought this change, and the same to Will and Kate who have had the good sense to listen and learn. Looking forward to the Pakistan tour. Team Cambridge:  Thumb up

It's amazing what a well tailored suit suits does for a man.  Maybe he got a contact from Charles?

The before:

Someone had a glow-up... material is good,  shoulders fit,  sleeve length is right,  jacket is buttoned while walking,  pants aren't too short, and shoes are appropriate.
Pages: 1 ... 579 580 [581] 582 583   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: