Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 589 590 [591] 592 593 ... 600   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William - news and photos  (Read 1821551 times)
Lady G

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #8850 on: November 30, 2019, 04:44:30 PM »

I think his brother's and uncle's behaviour has brought it home to him that HE is one day going to be head of THE family, not just his own - he'll be the one making the decisions that HM and the PoW are having to make now. It's time to step up.

"Cowards falter, but danger is often overcome by those who nobly dare."
Bunnyette

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #8851 on: November 30, 2019, 05:07:27 PM »

A+ William.

I wonder what has changed in him. He seems so much more of an adult than he has even a year or two ago. Not rude to Kate, doesn't grumble and whinge about his kids especially George any longer, works more (not enough but improvements!).
I think that knowing his grandmother won’t be here forever was a wake up call.

Maybe Charles treating him like a partner in the business, getting William involved in major decisions has resulted in a take charge engaged Prince.
esther angeline

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #8852 on: November 30, 2019, 05:47:11 PM »

I think you are absolutely right, Bunnyette.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #8853 on: November 30, 2019, 09:41:24 PM »

A+ William.

I wonder what has changed in him. He seems so much more of an adult than he has even a year or two ago. Not rude to Kate, doesn't grumble and whinge about his kids especially George any longer, works more (not enough but improvements!).

Maybe Charles treating him like a partner in the business, getting William involved in major decisions has resulted in a take charge engaged Prince.
This is a very interesting aspect because we have seen how Charles has been ignored in the past, so Charles maybe has learnt this lesson and it shows. It's definitely great to see Will to be more and more mature and trying to act according to his role and position. I hope that we'll see much more of this in the future and, who knows, maybe his super lazy days will be a joke...

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #8854 on: November 30, 2019, 10:14:17 PM »

He’s definitely not going to take any more gap years...
Lady Liebe

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #8855 on: November 30, 2019, 10:42:43 PM »

I think it is not Charles who has changed, but that Will has matured. He's also become a better parent, which in turn gives him more of an appreciation for Charles.
CyrilSebastian

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #8856 on: November 30, 2019, 10:47:17 PM »

Realization for Prince William has become a reality. It is true that he is the heir to the heir apparent. However a time may come when he sees a royal proclamation signed King Charles III.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #8857 on: November 30, 2019, 10:59:15 PM »

I think it is not Charles who has changed, but that Will has matured. He's also become a better parent, which in turn gives him more of an appreciation for Charles.

I think William had the bad example of his own parents and wanted to do it better. Luckily Kate came from a loving stable family.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #8858 on: November 30, 2019, 11:00:32 PM »

A+ William.

Star this.

Involving him in the decisions has certainly given him a sense of importance that he's needed and that his opinion counts.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

in search of ethical emerald tiaras

Ignore
« Reply #8859 on: December 01, 2019, 01:34:45 AM »

I think that could be it - William has always given me the impression he thinks he is very important, too important to work and too special to do much, and now he is being acknowledged as someone who must be prepared for the future role and given a place at the table with Charles. No one forced him to work or do much other than his forays into being a pilot, nor does it seem like he was trained very much for his role despite all the talk. It also seems to me he and Charles are a lot closer lately which is good.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #8860 on: December 01, 2019, 12:22:17 PM »

William lands in Kuwait today:

At a time when the Royal Family has been in the news for all the wrong reasons, Prince William will embark on a tour of the Middle East today, hoping to re-focus attention on the official work of the family.

The trip includes a visit to troops who patrol the strategically important stretch of water just 20 miles from Iran.

The Strait of Hormuz, which connects the Gulf of Oman and the Persian Gulf is the most important shipping route for the world’s oil industry.

The Duke of Cambridge will land in Kuwait tonight before travelling to Oman.

This is his second solo visit to the Middle East following last year’s diplomatically sensitive trip to Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Authorities.

He is increasingly stepping into more diplomatically sensitive roles as he takes on more royal duties from the Queen and Prince Charles.

From itv.com

faulty DNA
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #8861 on: December 01, 2019, 06:43:59 PM »

William has landed in Kuwait

faulty DNA
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #8862 on: December 01, 2019, 06:49:18 PM »

Thumb up

Is there any information about this tour? I wonder how publicised it will be.

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #8863 on: December 02, 2019, 09:04:34 AM »

There is some coverage of the royal tour, especially in the Middle Eastern press. Bill never gets as much attention on his own, but he seems to be doing well so far. A lot of media coverage is emphasising William's 'growing diplomatic role'

The Duke of Cambridge is accompanied by Sheikh Ali Al-Jarrah Al-Sabah, minister of the Amiri Diwan, the Royal court, after arriving in Kuwait on Sunday night.

Prince William sits beside Sheikh Ali Al-Jarrah Al-Sabah after arriving on Sunday night.

I'd like to emphasise that his suits are much better tailored than they used to be

faulty DNA
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #8864 on: December 02, 2019, 09:05:58 AM »

Just button your jacket, Wills, and you'll look far more distinguished.

He must have been going to Papa's tailor.

Pages: 1 ... 589 590 [591] 592 593 ... 600   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: