Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 613 614 [615] 616 617 618   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William - news and photos  (Read 1963067 times)
Celia

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #9210 on: June 21, 2020, 05:48:02 PM »

I had no idea. I thought it had become another US import, like bachelorette parties and Thanksgiving.
Ghost

Small Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #9211 on: June 21, 2020, 06:18:32 PM »

New thank you pic
https://www.instagram.com...lPig/?igshid=ddlmsg2u3ioh
Aubiette

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #9212 on: June 21, 2020, 06:52:58 PM »

So much cuteness in 24 hours! 
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #9213 on: June 21, 2020, 07:26:13 PM »

I love the pictures, Kate has managed to show a loving and playful fatherly side of William that is really a pleasure to see.
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #9214 on: June 21, 2020, 07:41:24 PM »

What gorgeous pictures of William and the kids! Thank you, Kate! 

William and Charlesís picture is perfectly brilliant. Both of them look so happy.

Also, Christian Jones is killing it for the media release side of the Cambridgeís PR.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #9215 on: June 21, 2020, 07:42:43 PM »

These pretty awesome pictures. I adore the pic with William and Charles, absolutely adorabe 

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #9216 on: June 21, 2020, 07:56:45 PM »

I love the photo with Will and Charles!  And the final wrestling pic!  We've been getting spoiled with excellent photos!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #9217 on: June 21, 2020, 07:59:29 PM »

Wonderful and adorable pictures   I loved to see Will with his father. I loved to see Will with his kids. Cuteness overload  
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #9218 on: June 21, 2020, 09:16:34 PM »

the one with Will and Charles is SUCH a sweet picture!!! like this may be one of my favorite photos of him ever

Fabulous photo! The hapiness both of them radiate! The way Will is protective of his father! The way Charles embraces it! Fabulous!

IMHO the best photo that I've seen of the pair. 
Zazoo

Small Member

Cyprus Cyprus

Ignore
« Reply #9219 on: June 21, 2020, 10:11:06 PM »

This has to be the most beautiful picture i have ever seen of them so sweet and heartwarming! I going toward a sugary territory but I loved all the pictures today the were organic with a sense of normalcy without pretense or anything. William shine through as a caring father and son really remarkable how simply 4 photos can say more than thousand words! I applaud them and their team, lately they are doing an amazing job!
Happy birthday W and happy Fatherís Day to all the dads

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." ? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Paulina

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #9220 on: June 21, 2020, 10:20:55 PM »

That is not only a great picture of William and Charles but it shows Charles leaning in to William, Charles maybe more vulnerable, William accepting the eventual mantle that will be his, and maybe truly understanding his dad had challenges growing up (kind of duty-bound parents, possibly icy, and not truly understanding him as a person, more of a role, IMO), and it just looks like William has accepted and made peace. The Middletons are a great influence and he chose well with Kate.

William has done internal work and it shows, maybe brought on by being a dad himself.

Do you think he calls her Catherine? Why do we all call her Kate? Was she really always Kate?
Gemsheal

Small Member

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #9221 on: June 21, 2020, 11:32:01 PM »

the one with Will and Charles is SUCH a sweet picture!!! like this may be one of my favorite photos of him ever

Fabulous photo! The hapiness both of them radiate! The way Will is protective of his father! The way Charles embraces it! Fabulous!

IMHO the best photo that I've seen of the pair. 

Wow, a photo like this of a father & son is unprecedented in British Royal family photos.  Incredible! 

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
Queenís Tea

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #9222 on: June 21, 2020, 11:35:24 PM »

That is not only a great picture of William and Charles but it shows Charles leaning in to William, Charles maybe more vulnerable, William accepting the eventual mantle that will be his, and maybe truly understanding his dad had challenges growing up (kind of duty-bound parents, possibly icy, and not truly understanding him as a person, more of a role, IMO), and it just looks like William has accepted and made peace. The Middletons are a great influence and he chose well with Kate.

William has done internal work and it shows, maybe brought on by being a dad himself.

Do you think he calls her Catherine? Why do we all call her Kate? Was she really always Kate?

Now that I think on it, I believe Iíve only ever heard William refer to her as Catherine.  Iím not sure Iíve heard him say Kate.  

With regard to the picture of Wm. and his dad, it kind of humanizes them, doesnít it.  I mean, we see lots of pictures of them at events and even most of their ďcasualĒ pictures are just this side of formal - ie, Charles in a suit, posed just so.  Itís nice to see this more playful interaction.  Hats off to whoever thought it would be a good idea to make this photo public.  Very nice choice.
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #9223 on: June 21, 2020, 11:44:15 PM »

I does do a great deal to humanize them QT.

You know, I could picture George VI roughhousing a bit with Lillibet and Margaret, but any pictures of that are tucked away in their personal albums and have never seen the light of day. Perhaps sometime in the future.

Compassion without truth isn't love, it's flattery. Love not only weeps, it also speaks.   Reagan Rose
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #9224 on: June 22, 2020, 12:08:32 AM »

From what I know, she went by Kate when she was younger,, i.e., Marlborough. I think that as she got older and went to uni, she preferred the use of Catherine. Iím fairly certain that William has always referred to her as Catherine.
Pages: 1 ... 613 614 [615] 616 617 618   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: