Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 638 639 [640] 641 642   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William - news and photos  (Read 2164291 times)
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #9585 on: April 12, 2021, 11:16:04 AM »

William will not participate in the BAFTA ceremonies, that he had scheduled for this weekend.
Well yes, quite understandable..

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #9586 on: April 12, 2021, 03:15:59 PM »

Lovely tribute to Philip on Instagram from William, complete with a photo of George, who can only be 2 or 3, in his great grandpa’s carriage.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #9587 on: April 12, 2021, 03:24:50 PM »

Lovely tribute to Philip on Instagram from William, complete with a photo of George, who can only be 2 or 3, in his great grandpa’s carriage.

It’s an adorable photo. As William says, it’s a blessing for his kids to have had P for so long. Especially George who will have quite a lot of time to remember with his great grandfather.

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #9588 on: April 12, 2021, 03:26:55 PM »

Lovely message and I'm glad George got to spend even a few years with his great grandfather in his life.

I like that he mentions the DoE's kindness to Kate, and that he ends by affirming his support to the queen.

I stand with crop-top wearing pro-democracy protesters
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #9589 on: April 12, 2021, 03:32:18 PM »

periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #9590 on: April 12, 2021, 03:33:44 PM »

An absolutely brilliant picture and testimony. Excellent messaging too. The children are indeed lucky to have had Philip especially George for whom there indeed will be good memories.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #9591 on: April 12, 2021, 03:43:01 PM »

The pictures is absolutely adorable! George truly has amazing memories from his great-granpa!

And William's message is so deeply personal. I love how mentions service, how Philip was at his side during the hardest times, and how important he was to Kate and his children  Cry

ETA: the picture was taken by Kate in 2015 at Sandrigham, when George was 2.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 03:53:21 PM by Thistle » Logged

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Aubiette

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #9592 on: April 12, 2021, 04:32:54 PM »

Well that me cry again. What a sweet picture and lovely message.
ralf103

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #9593 on: April 12, 2021, 04:47:38 PM »

How lovely! I just adore the idea of Philip riding his carriage over to see W,K & the great grandchildren. I guess with Philip having spent his retirement mainly at Wood Farm their may have been plenty of opportunities. 
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #9594 on: April 12, 2021, 04:49:44 PM »

What does he write?

ralf103

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #9595 on: April 12, 2021, 04:51:17 PM »

My grandfather's century of life was defined by service - to his country and Commonwealth, to his wife and Queen, and to our family," Prince William said in a statement.
"I feel lucky to have not just had his example to guide me, but his enduring presence well into my own adult life - both through good times and the hardest days.
"I will always be grateful that my wife had so many years to get to know my grandfather and for the kindness he showed her.
"I will never take for granted the special memories my children will always have of their great-grandpa coming to collect them in his carriage and seeing for themselves his infectious sense of adventure as well as his mischievous sense of humour!"
He added that he and his wife, Catherine, would "continue to do what he would have wanted and will support the Queen in the years ahead".
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #9596 on: April 12, 2021, 04:57:15 PM »

How lovely! I just adore the idea of Philip riding his carriage over to see W,K & the great grandchildren. I guess with Philip having spent his retirement mainly at Wood Farm their may have been plenty of opportunities. 

Yes, I always assumed the retirement to Wood Farm was actually a blessing to The Cambridge family. It’s nice to see some of what that may have looked like. Great choice in photo on KP’s part.

anneboleyn

Warned
Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #9597 on: April 12, 2021, 10:50:13 PM »

Baby George was just so darn cute!
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #9598 on: April 14, 2021, 08:16:53 PM »

I can imagine Kate and Philip had a special bond, with the latter offering some words of wisdom re her future role as consort.
It's lovely to see the new photos released. I'm glad that the elder great-grandchildren have some photos. Their memories may not be too strong, but photos are forever.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #9599 on: April 20, 2021, 07:04:55 PM »

William sent a very well received tweet about this appalling European football super league idea

Now, more than ever, we must protect the entire football community – from the top level to the grassroots – and the values of competition and fairness at its core.

I share the concerns of fans about the proposed Super League and the damage it risks causing to the game we love. W

Pages: 1 ... 638 639 [640] 641 642   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: