Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 642 643 [644] 645 646 ... 667   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William - news and photos  (Read 2249753 times)
Aubiette

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #9645 on: May 19, 2021, 01:57:15 AM »

Will in video welcoming new EP council members.

Today we’re announcing two new members of The Earthshot Prize Council! 🌍

Meet @LuisamNeubauer and @ErnestKGibson, two inspiring climate campaigners who are joining the global team that will choose the winners of the Prize!

https://twitter.com/earth.../1394769313211486212?s=21
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #9646 on: May 19, 2021, 06:17:30 AM »

It’s very comforting to have these royals, Kate and William, get on with duties and interesting pet projects. I think William will be a good king. GB needs the kind of steadiness he offers.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #9647 on: May 20, 2021, 09:35:38 AM »

William received his first vaccination this week and treated us with a quick trip to the royal gun show

Cool your jets, everyone
thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #9648 on: May 20, 2021, 12:30:23 PM »

William received his first vaccination this week and treated us with a quick trip to the royal gun show

The comments on instagram are hilarious (mostly along the lines of “damn, William!”).
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #9649 on: May 20, 2021, 12:47:06 PM »

The comments on instagram are hilarious (mostly along the lines of “damn, William!”).

Well now he knows. He can garner good press simply with a polo shirt.

I'm actually surprised his 1st shot is now.  I thought he'd be done by now.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #9650 on: May 20, 2021, 12:49:38 PM »

Didn't William have actual Covid? Why would he need the vaccine I wonder?
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #9651 on: May 20, 2021, 12:50:43 PM »

Anti bodies last less than a year.  His would be gone by now.

OT I know 2 people who got it April last year, when they got their vaccines early this year, they tested antibodies before,  1 had no more antibodies the only had a very small amount. They had them previously.
Ellie

Warned
Ginormous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #9652 on: May 20, 2021, 12:54:50 PM »

No, they do not.

Tests show people are antibody and T cell reactive 17+ years after SARS1. This wouldn’t be any different. Antibodies are temporary and then we have our T cells to kick in! Immune systems are great.

Vaccines probably provide years of immunity as well as natural infection judging by SARS1. I had it but got vaccinated because I want to travel and we pretend natural immunity doesn’t exist.  

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #9653 on: May 20, 2021, 01:00:11 PM »

Anti bodies last less than a year.  His would be gone by now.

OT I know 2 people who got it April last year, when they got their vaccines early this year, they tested antibodies before,  1 had no more antibodies the only had a very small amount. They had them previously.

Oh my goodness - so the Covid vaccination will be like the flu one and need an annual top-up?
Ellie

Warned
Ginormous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #9654 on: May 20, 2021, 01:03:02 PM »

I think so because $$$$ really. We see a lot of commentary from folks from the pharma companies pushing boosters. I think we don’t know medically yet.

I won’t get it again and I don’t get flu shots unless it’s a particularly bad flu year. But if I were at risk I would consider it!

I got the one dose shot though and it’s really ignored because it seems like all the promotion here in the states is for Pfizer or moderna.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #9655 on: May 20, 2021, 01:07:35 PM »

No, they do not.

Tests show people are antibody and T cell reactive 17+ years after SARS1. This wouldn’t be any different. Antibodies are temporary and then we have our T cells to kick in! Immune systems are great.

Vaccines probably provide years of immunity as well as natural infection judging by SARS1. I had it but got vaccinated because I want to travel and we pretend natural immunity doesn’t exist.  

In a study of hospital workers, it showed nearly half of the group didn't have the appropriate t-cells (the more mild or asymptomatic the more likely to not have tcell with the needed spike).

If you have the tcells yes you should be covered for most/all variants studies show. There so much not known.  The studies are so small and short in length as data collection stated only a year ago.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #9656 on: May 20, 2021, 01:58:07 PM »

People of William and my age started being vaccinated this week. The BRF don't seem to have jumped the queue on vaccines. I'd expect Kate might have hers in the next week, too

Cool your jets, everyone
StephanieDesiree

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #9657 on: May 20, 2021, 02:04:30 PM »

I’ve always thought that Kate’s fitness was a big attraction for him.  They are both very athletic. 
LarLa

Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #9658 on: May 20, 2021, 03:05:02 PM »

The CDC recommends vaccination even if you previously had Covid. I would imagine other countries are the same. Charles was vaccinated a few weeks/months ago (whenever it was his turn) and he also had Covid last year.

William and Kate are one of those fit couples aren't they lol.
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #9659 on: May 20, 2021, 03:06:55 PM »

People of William and my age started being vaccinated this week. The BRF don't seem to have jumped the queue on vaccines. I'd expect Kate might have hers in the next week, too

Thank you for the update on vaccine distribution in the UK. It's a good reminder that the pace is different depending on where you live on this planet. Hopefully this photo will encourage more people in that demographic to be vaccinated.

Again a huge thank you to anyone here involved with the development and distribution of this vaccine.
Pages: 1 ... 642 643 [644] 645 646 ... 667   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: