Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 532 533 [534] 535 536   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William - news and photos  (Read 1426356 times)
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #7995 on: September 14, 2018, 12:49:35 AM »

Wisdomheaven-Perhaps this is the video that you were thinking of?

I can't remember where I saw the video, maybe twitter? but it looked to me like he refused the umbrella.

https://www.youtube.com/w..._aUlNVGQQ&app=desktop

Duchess of Suffolk

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #7996 on: September 14, 2018, 04:05:14 AM »

September 5

The Duke of Cambridge joins the crew of @DIYSOS: Grenfell as they build a new home for the Dale Youth Boxing Club and a new community centre

September 6

The Duke of Cambridge visited @RoyalMail's Worldwide International Logistics centre to see @United4Wildlife Taskforce members working together to #EndWildlifeCrime

September 7

The Duke of Cambridge visited Newcastle and Gateshead, including the Great Exhibition of the North – a three-month celebration of the North of England’s pioneering spirit.

September 10

Today The Duke of Cambridge visited the #TuskRhinoTrail, a London-wide art installation that celebrates the magnificence of the rhino and draws attention to the critical threat facing rhino populations across Africa due to a global poaching crisis

September 11

Today @Heads_Together and @MindCharity have launched #MentalHealthAtWork – which will change the way that we approach workplace mental health across the UK.

September 12

The Duke of Cambridge joined a Royal African Society reception and  roundtable meeting to discuss the opportunities and challenges facing Africa in 2018.

September 13

The Duke of Cambridge attended the grand opening of @JapanHouseLDN, which aims to create a greater understanding of Japan amongst a UK audience, and to deepen cultural, social and economic bonds between the two nations.

Wills hard at work  Thumb up

armchair fashionista

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #7997 on: September 14, 2018, 05:44:13 AM »

September 5

The Duke of Cambridge joins the crew of @DIYSOS: Grenfell as they build a new home for the Dale Youth Boxing Club and a new community centre

September 6

The Duke of Cambridge visited @RoyalMail's Worldwide International Logistics centre to see @United4Wildlife Taskforce members working together to #EndWildlifeCrime

September 7

The Duke of Cambridge visited Newcastle and Gateshead, including the Great Exhibition of the North – a three-month celebration of the North of England’s pioneering spirit.

September 10

Today The Duke of Cambridge visited the #TuskRhinoTrail, a London-wide art installation that celebrates the magnificence of the rhino and draws attention to the critical threat facing rhino populations across Africa due to a global poaching crisis

September 11

Today @Heads_Together and @MindCharity have launched #MentalHealthAtWork – which will change the way that we approach workplace mental health across the UK.

September 12

The Duke of Cambridge joined a Royal African Society reception and  roundtable meeting to discuss the opportunities and challenges facing Africa in 2018.

September 13

The Duke of Cambridge attended the grand opening of @JapanHouseLDN, which aims to create a greater understanding of Japan amongst a UK audience, and to deepen cultural, social and economic bonds between the two nations.

Wills hard at work  Thumb up

Was that the event at the Japanese house where the asked the children if they liked Chinese food? Crap
lizzie78

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #7998 on: September 14, 2018, 06:28:14 AM »

I would say I can't believe he said that..but it's William  Laughing
Ellie

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #7999 on: September 14, 2018, 06:37:21 AM »

A minor blunder considering some of the awful stuff William has said in public.

At least he is working. Someone must have kicked him in the pants, though their end-of-the-year engagement rack-up is about right as well.
luvcharles

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #8000 on: September 14, 2018, 07:54:49 AM »

William has been working fairly consistently all year. Like the rest of the family he has been out of sight throughout August as they have been on their summer holidays.

In 2017 he did 118 to the 28th September according to the weekly update of the poster on TRF. That same poster has him on 148 to the 6th September. There was an issue last year with some weeks missing through August and September which is why I couldn't find a direct week on week comparison.

Using Charles as a comparison - to 28th Sept last year he had done 367 and to 6th September this year he has done 372.

Harry's comparison between end of Sept 2017 to mid-Sept is 118 in 2017 to 99 in 2018.

That would suggest William is stepping up this year while his father is also increasing while Harry is about the same given he has Invictus Games to come between now and the end of the month to take him past that 118.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 08:06:03 AM by luvcharles » Logged
Princess MS

Warned
Medium Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #8001 on: September 14, 2018, 09:25:40 AM »

I would say I can't believe he said that..but it's William  Laughing

Well his grandfather has dropped some major clangers so no surprise . . . he's clearly not safe to let off the leash  . . . .
rosella

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #8002 on: September 14, 2018, 10:43:13 AM »

Mr O' Donavon, whose figures are published by the British newspapers each year on each December 30th (he gets them from the print copy of The Times) had Harry at 191 for 2017, William on 190 and Kate at 106 (a number she's unlikely to pass by much this year.) Charles had 550 engagements for 2017 and Anne 541.
lisadug

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #8003 on: September 14, 2018, 12:40:38 PM »

Mr O' Donavon, whose figures are published by the British newspapers each year on each December 30th (he gets them from the print copy of The Times) had Harry at 191 for 2017, William on 190 and Kate at 106 (a number she's unlikely to pass by much this year.) Charles had 550 engagements for 2017 and Anne 541.

The younger ones are just pitiful, I don’t know how anyone can excuse their laziness.  These aren’t days they’re working, they’re engagements, some only take an hour or so out of their day.  Yes Williams stepped up, but a step up from poor to less poor is hardly an achievement to be celebrated.
Antevorta

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #8004 on: September 14, 2018, 05:04:05 PM »

Engagement numbers differ from person to person and reporter to reporter because not everyone counts an engagement the same way.  Including the BRF.  The circular is notorious for never being consistent in how HM herself counts an engagement and lists it on the circular.

I personally don't give a sh*t about numbers.  Anyone can rack up 191 engagements when they only stay an hour or two at most and then visit three different places in a city in one day.  I'd much prefer seeing lower numbers but more meaningful time spent at an engagement.

freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Ask Maria.

Ignore
« Reply #8005 on: September 14, 2018, 05:44:35 PM »

A better measure would be things like uptick in GDP or uptick in donations.  We're told these guys bring the money, so let's see the evidence of that.

The TeaSpoon formerly known as Free The Spoon.  Don't ask me why unless you want a long story involving forks and betrayal.
royalsareajoke

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #8006 on: September 14, 2018, 07:50:04 PM »

He does look like he’s doing a very good job and very relaxed with the children.
But that bald head with the virtual reality thingy on it. Made me laugh!  Jumping

When I first looked at the picture of him in that I thought he was sitting on a potty Blush 

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #8007 on: September 14, 2018, 08:01:26 PM »

His head looks like Burt from Burt and Ernie
danifaul

Big Member

sorry for my bad english

Ignore
« Reply #8008 on: September 15, 2018, 01:02:35 AM »

Prince William mixes up Japan and China at opening of cultural centre in London
The Duke of Cambridge appeared at the opening of the centre, celebrating Japan, and asked schoolchildren learning chopstick skills if they had ‘eaten much Chinese food’.
He swiftly corrected himself, saying "sorry I mean Japanese food".
https://www.standard.co.u...ural-centre-a3935491.html

Prince William Makes Rare Gaffe During Visit To Japanese Cultural Centre
https://www.marieclaire.c...ce-william-japanese-gaffe

Prince William Said This Children's Book Is 'A Big Hit' In His Home
https://www.huffpostbrasi..._5b9bb4fee4b013b09779f829

Ellie

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #8009 on: September 15, 2018, 03:17:46 AM »

Rare gaffe? Please, this is tame compared to his public complaining or bragging he never reads his briefings or ignoring people entirely...
Pages: 1 ... 532 533 [534] 535 536   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: