Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 580 581 [582] 583   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William - news and photos  (Read 1739867 times)
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #8715 on: October 03, 2019, 09:49:45 PM »

I guess someone had a talk with Papa about his suits and went to Papa's tailor!  Thumb up

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
tsarinya

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #8716 on: October 04, 2019, 01:24:29 AM »

In my opinion, there is nothing sexier than a man in a (well tailored!) suit. I’m not even attracted to William but when I saw that picture of him a few posts above...oooo!
CyrilSebastian

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #8717 on: October 04, 2019, 02:48:09 AM »

Does Prince William now have a valet?
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #8718 on: October 10, 2019, 08:57:02 AM »

Three football meetings for Bill yesterday:

The Duke of Cambridge, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, and President, the Football Association, this afternoon received Mr Mark Bullingham (Chief Executive, the Football Association).

The Duke of Cambridge, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, received Mr Richard Master (Managing Director, Premier League).

The Duke of Cambridge, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, this morning received Ms D Jevans (Executive Chairman, English Football League).

Currently visualizing my highest self
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #8719 on: October 10, 2019, 11:18:34 PM »

What diligent, hard-working William having football meetings! Yeah, I get it, he's patron, isn't he? Or VP or whatever it is.

I wish they would have done more publicly for World Mental Health Day. Visit some charities, organizations, something. More than just post on Instagram. That is kind of a bummer.

ralf103

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #8720 on: October 10, 2019, 11:40:42 PM »

Their PR is getting better so they seem to have finally got a good team around them. Agree about doing more for World Mental Health Day, they need someone to sit down and write key days like that on the calendar.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #8721 on: October 11, 2019, 03:02:24 AM »

Yup.

I think Catherine Quinn has really done a marvelous job making them seem like they are working more, and doing more that is important, but the number of engagements and their own, er, engagement with them has not improved much. William does seem far less of a jerk and far more a mature adult and a future sovereign, which is a plus.

I find it sad they didn't do anything except post on social media about WMHD when it is so important. Having them go to an organization and also publicly talking not just about Shout but other services, and maybe a message on video about how it is vitally important these charities are helped--ie for donations--would be nice too. Attend a dinner that raises money, maybe. They have that power and I want 'em to use it. Mental health is so important and it's such a crucial message, it deserves more than the skim-over approach of 99.9% of royals.

TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #8722 on: October 11, 2019, 05:57:19 AM »

Does Prince William now have a valet?

I think he doesn't have one full time, but likely has someone looking over his wardrobe.
Lemon drizzle

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #8723 on: October 11, 2019, 07:44:06 AM »

I think Catherine Quinn has really done a marvelous job making them seem like they are working more, and doing more that is important,

I think it's disgraceful that royals need someone to make it SEEM like they're working more and spin their public persona. Why can't they just work and behave decently then there would be no need for all this spin and PR. 
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #8724 on: October 11, 2019, 08:52:32 AM »

Yup.

I think Catherine Quinn has really done a marvelous job making them seem like they are working more, and doing more that is important, but the number of engagements and their own, er, engagement with them has not improved much. William does seem far less of a jerk and far more a mature adult and a future sovereign, which is a plus.

I find it sad they didn't do anything except post on social media about WMHD when it is so important. Having them go to an organization and also publicly talking not just about Shout but other services, and maybe a message on video about how it is vitally important these charities are helped--ie for donations--would be nice too. Attend a dinner that raises money, maybe. They have that power and I want 'em to use it. Mental health is so important and it's such a crucial message, it deserves more than the skim-over approach of 99.9% of royals.

I agree, it's a very important, but also very difficult issue. One step too far and you're disturbing more than you're doing good.

I'm glad that William took it up and I'm (see above) are actually glad that he's not rushing it in. It's not like Kate's garden and having fun with children, where there can practically go nothing wrong.
Kitty

Warned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #8725 on: October 11, 2019, 05:23:11 PM »

I think Catherine Quinn has really done a marvelous job making them seem like they are working more, and doing more that is important,

I think it's disgraceful that royals need someone to make it SEEM like they're working more and spin their public persona. Why can't they just work and behave decently then there would be no need for all this spin and PR. 
You are stating facts.
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #8726 on: October 12, 2019, 12:07:31 AM »

V nice Instagram from KP.

William and Frank Lampard watched the England/Czech match in a pub with England fans who have used Mind and Calm Zone, to talk about mental health.

Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #8727 on: October 12, 2019, 01:15:19 AM »

I hope they don't just put stuff on Instagram but cover it in more traditional media. Just using social media is still a problem if you ask me - it's bypassing traditional press and also strikes me as so egotistical, probably because of The Other Couple (tm)'s obsessive use of it inappropriately. I don't even know about any of these things til our wonderful FC posts it!

Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #8728 on: October 12, 2019, 10:38:50 AM »

I hope they don't just put stuff on Instagram but cover it in more traditional media. Just using social media is still a problem if you ask me - it's bypassing traditional press and also strikes me as so egotistical, probably because of The Other Couple (tm)'s obsessive use of it inappropriately. I don't even know about any of these things til our wonderful FC posts it!

I agree, but what I do like about their social media is that the cause and message is always very clear. Last night, the engagement had a lot of coordinated social media with the Football Association, the charity Mind, Heads Together, England's national team, Chelsea Football Club and the Calm Zone. So it felt planned and coherent and builds fairly effectively on William's work around football and mental health.

Prince William and @ChelseaFC Head Coach Frank Lampard are watching #CZEENG with fans that have been supported by @MindCharity and @theCALMzone #HeadsUp

Each of the fans in the pub with Prince William for #CZEENG has been joined by someone who has supported them through difficult times, and are discussing the importance of encouraging more people – particularly men – to feel comfortable talking about their mental health #HeadsUp

Suicide remains the biggest killer of men under 45 in the UK, so getting everyone talking, and showing everyone everywhere that it's ok to talk about whatever they’re going through has never been more important.

We go again on Monday @England...
#CZEENG

LarLa

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #8729 on: October 12, 2019, 11:45:15 AM »

Great engagement and sm posts. I saw Richard Palmer talking about it on Twitter. Im sure there will be stories in the press.

Articles thus morning about the transition with the Duchy of Cornwall. We all kniw its been happening and William is more involved. Whole things leaves me z little sad.
Pages: 1 ... 580 581 [582] 583   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: