Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 596 597 [598] 599   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William - news and photos  (Read 1815959 times)
Lady Liebe

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #8955 on: January 14, 2020, 06:15:02 PM »

I never believed I would say this, William is looking "King material" these days. Maybe he just got good at hiding his ugly self, or really solved his issues. Either way, I think the kids brought lots of positive things into his life and probably made him questioning is attitute towards others.

kudos for him and his team. He looks like someone that actually cares and prepares for events. This would be unthinkable some years ago.

I think he has resolved a lot of his issues, though therapy could be ongoing. Among other things, he probably physically feels better too. Being able to let go of anger, hurts, slights and old grudges will do that to you.

However, present circumstances might well stir things up. But he's not letting it show.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #8956 on: January 14, 2020, 06:23:28 PM »

I declare I was wrong about Kate - I really found her uninspiring and dull, but I think she is doing great as a mom and her calmness has brought out the best in Will - most likely together with being a hands on father (an experience he never had like that).
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #8957 on: January 14, 2020, 07:05:53 PM »

William is pretty good full stop at investitures. He takes interest in the people he meets, takes the whole thing seriously, and then KP do excellent social media coverage that focuses on the recipients.

And, if irc, he usually has lunch with the queen afterwards which has probably been useful in terms of learning about the institution, learning from the current post holder, and giving her some support

faulty DNA
Carreen

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #8958 on: January 14, 2020, 08:09:57 PM »

I loved the sing language scene, he really seemed so involved and full of interest and respect. There were times in the past when I was in doubt what kind of king William would be - but if he continues in that style, he will be fine.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #8959 on: January 14, 2020, 09:54:35 PM »

I think his entire staff needs a really good medal. They all rock and deserve the laurels for making the Cambridges look like really suitable monarchical material...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
CyrilSebastian

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #8960 on: January 14, 2020, 10:37:08 PM »

The future King William V is doing an excellent job with royal duties!  Star Star Star Star Star
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #8961 on: January 14, 2020, 10:37:47 PM »

The future King William V is doing an excellent job with royal duties!  Star Star Star Star Star

He really is!  Beer

Paulina

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #8962 on: January 14, 2020, 10:45:23 PM »

I believe his mother would be proud. She did her best with royal duties and succeeded wildly. She did not shirk them nor contest them. But then, she was an aristo to start.
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #8963 on: January 14, 2020, 11:24:24 PM »

I believe his mother would be proud. She did her best with royal duties and succeeded wildly. She did not shirk them nor contest them. But then, she was an aristo to start.

I believe Diana is OT, so let's not start with this.

Indeed William came a long way and I can really see King material in him now.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #8964 on: January 15, 2020, 12:31:47 AM »

The sign scene is lovely
Very touchubg and thoughtful from William

Duchess of Verona

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #8965 on: January 15, 2020, 02:08:35 AM »

I think he, William,  has really stepped up in a way that the whole family should be proud of. There are more than one set of relatives which has turned out to be a real disappointment on both sides of his family, but I am happy the Crown has someone and a spouse who is dependable in a crisis. In the end, isn't that what every family needs?
luvcharles

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #8966 on: January 15, 2020, 02:53:17 AM »

William is pretty good full stop at investitures. He takes interest in the people he meets, takes the whole thing seriously, and then KP do excellent social media coverage that focuses on the recipients.

And, if irc, he usually has lunch with the queen afterwards which has probably been useful in terms of learning about the institution, learning from the current post holder, and giving her some support

He does, if she is at the Palace. As she is still at Sandringham he won't have done so after yesterday's investiture. He is the only senior royal in London at the moment as the Queen is in Norfolk and Charles is in Scotland.
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #8967 on: January 15, 2020, 05:35:46 AM »

I saw the GIF on Reddit. I didn't see the stark resemblance to Philip until this exchange - part profile, part expression on his face.

Well done, Wills. You're finally getting it that it's the little things that matter.

onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #8968 on: January 15, 2020, 11:52:08 AM »

I had just watched the video. Excellent job from William and all of his team! He wasn't only regal but also approachable and his enthouiasm seemed to be honest. I trully wish him to keep up this way. He needs it and his country needs a leader who can be reliable and handle things with grace. I hope he'll get there. I'impressed how much he has changed, he must have tried a lot, it works and he has to keep trying.

Aubiette

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #8969 on: January 15, 2020, 02:54:43 PM »

William also attended a Earthshot meeting yesterday.
Pages: 1 ... 596 597 [598] 599   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: