Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 605 606 [607]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William - news and photos  (Read 1870138 times)
lisadug

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #9090 on: March 20, 2020, 12:23:01 PM »

I disagree. Itís getting very serious in the U.K. now and definitely not time for various messages or campaigns about what to do in a normal everyday life when itís likely not going to be normal for quite a while.

Potentially itís also going to be William in the lead for the BRF for a while, supporting messages from the government and that takes precedence over anything else.

With three kids at home with a changed schedule I am guessing W&K are also genuinely quite busy as most parents are right now.

Mums are crying out for resources online for ,how to educate their kids and how to keep them stimulated and happy during this time.  This is a perfect opportunity for some help from the Early Years action group as itís so far out of the normal for people, itís not an extended summer holiday, itís a new reality and people need all the help they can get.

In the context, I would side eye anyone who has no certified authority and is better off than me coming to tell me what to do.

ITA. Itís a time for professionals and authorities to set guidelines. I canít quite see why Kate is blamed for not going first. Heck, there might even be things done behind scenes but in the current situation where things change from day to day, I find it odd to blame her specifically for not doing anything. If anyone should be doing something, it should start with the government.

Iím not blaming her, just saying that this is a perfect opportunity to help! The government are doing a lot, Iím actually very impressed with them, but they canít do everything.  I hardly think suggesting her action group puts together a list of online rescources to help is suggesting that they step beyond their parameters or unreasonable.  It would be a perfect way to spread more of their message whilst doing good in a very difficult situation. 
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #9091 on: March 20, 2020, 12:57:25 PM »

Personally I would be really annoyed if Mary stepped out as the face of whatever organisation, giving tips on how to deal with the new normal. She, they as royals have little clue of how the everyday challenge is for normal people right now.

Itís also not my impression things are organised very well yet in the U.K.. Based on the people I follow living there, it would seem itís somewhat disorganised because of the changing strategies of the government..
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #9092 on: March 25, 2020, 04:16:13 PM »

https://twitter.com/royal...tatus/1242779068627472384  Kensington Palace Retweeted

Today, a Ďfree shopí for the staff at @royalmarsdenNHS
 is going on inside the Royal Marsden Cancer Charity Building. With social distancing-friendly queues outside, staff are allowed in, a few at a time, to grab essentials. A huge thanks to @BookerCatering
 for supplying the food!
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #9093 on: March 26, 2020, 03:49:21 PM »

The National Emergency Trust  COVID-19 appeal has raise just under 12 million pounds.

https://twitter.com/SkyNe...tatus/1243092494230999041

Chair of the National Emergencies Trust, Lord Dannat says "just under £12 million" has been raised so far in their #coronavirus appeal.
 Banana

https://www.thesun.co.uk/...e-william-premier-league/

AN APPEAL launched by Prince William to help vulnerable people affected by coronavirus has raised a staggering £11million in just one week.

Last weekís National Emergencies Trust appeal - backed on March 19 by the Duke - has received thousands of public donations to fund charities helping those suffering hardship as a result of COVID-19.
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #9094 on: April 01, 2020, 03:53:45 AM »

The Duke of Cambridge, President, the Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust, this morning held a Meeting via telephone with Ms Caroline Palmer (Chief Executive).

- Court Circular ll 31 March 2020
Pages: 1 ... 605 606 [607]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: