Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 630 631 [632] 633 634 ... 640   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William - news and photos  (Read 2148120 times)
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #9465 on: January 13, 2021, 12:14:10 AM »

The identities of the Rangers who lost their lives are:

BURHANI ABDOU Surumwe, aged 30 years

KAMATE MUNDUNAENDA Alexis, aged 25 years

MANENO KATAGHALIRWA Reagan, aged 27 years

KIBANJA BASHEKERE Eric, aged 28 years

PALUKU BUDOYI Innocent, aged 28 years

NZABONIMPA NTAMAKIRIRO Prince, aged 27 years
  Men who  likely were married and had families to support.  Sad

Yes, I hope that their families get all the support needed (emotionally and financially).
Aubiette

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #9466 on: January 13, 2021, 01:36:57 AM »

This really hit me this morning. In my younger years I was obsessed with Dian Fossey and the mountain gorillas. They are still my fav and so terribly endangered.  It’s so sad. Those rangers are heroes doing such vital work.
anneboleyn

Warned
Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #9467 on: January 13, 2021, 03:18:38 PM »

I hadn't heard about these attacks. I am glad William spoke up and brought it to attention. How absolutely horrible that these young men worked so hard to protect wildlife and paid for it with their lives.
Aubiette

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #9468 on: January 15, 2021, 01:54:56 AM »

14th January, 2021
The Duke of Cambridge, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, this morning spoke via video link to NHS staff and volunteers from England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland involved in administering the Covid-19 vaccine
Aubiette

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #9469 on: January 22, 2021, 03:29:19 PM »

Yesterday The Duke of Cambridge held calls with frontline workers from vaccination sites across the UK to thank them for their tremendous efforts and dedication to delivering the Covid-19 vaccine.

https://twitter.com/kensi.../1352620779943436288?s=21

Per the CC Will also had six calls with different healthcare agencies.
As a healthcare worker I must say that I am so proud that they are focusing their work in this area. I remember the fussing when Will took the Air Ambulance position but I think it turned out to be a wonderful growing/learning experience for him.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 03:42:39 PM by Aubiette » Logged
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #9470 on: January 22, 2021, 05:10:00 PM »

Frontline workers:

Dr Lauren Dixon (General Practitioner Lead for Morecambe Bay Clinical Commissioning Group)

Ms Trudi Marshall (Nurse Director, North Lanarkshire Health & Social Care Partnership)

Dr Gareth Robinson (Clinical Lead Doctor, Oakley Health Group)

Mr Cyril Williamson (Managing Partner, Castlegate and Derwent Surgery)

Ms Margaret Magowan (Lead Nurse, South Eastern Trust Staff Vaccination Centre)

Ms Mereid Bowley (Consultant, Public Health, St Cadoc’s Hospital)
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #9471 on: January 23, 2021, 03:16:40 PM »

he Duke of Cambridge, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, this morning held a Meeting for the Earthshot Prize via video link.

- Court Circular || 22 January 2021
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #9472 on: January 29, 2021, 03:11:22 PM »

The Duke of Cambridge this morning spoke to Dr Jonathan Griffiths, Swanlow Medical Centre, Winsford, Cheshire, by telephone.

His Royal Highness afterwards spoke to Ms Sarah Browne (Director of Nursing and Quality) and Ms Caroline Shepherd (Immunisation Lead), Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust, Welwyn Garden City, by telephone.

The Duke of Cambridge subsequently spoke to Ms Helen Barlow (Director of Nursing), Greater Manchester Health and Social Care Partnership, Manchester, by telephone.

His Royal Highness afterwards spoke to Ms Sally Roberts (Chief Nursing Officer, Black Country and West Birmingham Clinical Commissioning Group) by telephone.

The Duke of Cambridge later spoke to Ms Nicola Williams (Executive Director for Nursing), Allied Health University NHS Trust, Nantgarw, Cardiff, by telephone.

His Royal Highness, President, United for Wildlife, this afternoon held a Meeting with representatives from Focused Conservation via video link.

- Court Circular || 28 January 2021
Aubiette

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #9473 on: January 30, 2021, 04:45:45 PM »

As I've already tweeted, yesterday I had a pretty amazing moment when I had opportunity to speak to The Duke of Cambridge about the Covid Vaccination Programme. Here's my blog about my Royal Conversation.

https://twitter.com/drjon.../1355109331520397316?s=21
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #9474 on: February 01, 2021, 12:34:36 AM »

https://royalcentral.co.u...black-footballers-155303/

The Duke of Cambridge, President of the Football Association, has sent out a series of tweets condemning racism in the sport following an avalanche of abuse towards black players on social media.

Posting from the Kensington Palace Twitter account, Prince William wrote: “Racist abuse – whether on the pitch, in the stands, or on social media – is despicable and it must stop now.

“We all have a responsibility to create an environment where such abuse is not tolerated, and those who choose to spread hate and division are held accountable for their actions. That responsibility extends to the platforms where so much of this activity now takes place.

“I commend all those players, supporters, clubs and organisations who continue to call out and condemn this abuse in the strongest terms. – W”

Prince William has been President of the FA, the governing body of English football, since May 2006.

In that time, he has constantly spoken out against racism and has backed high profile anti-discrimination campaigns such as Kick It Out.
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #9475 on: February 01, 2021, 09:32:44 PM »

According to the latest YouGov ratings, Prince William is the most popular royal followed by QEII and The Duchess of Cambridge. However I am over the moon that Princess Anne is now fourth!. Banana Click on the link to see where the other members rate.

https://yougov.co.uk/rati...cs/popularity/royalty/all
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #9476 on: February 01, 2021, 09:36:56 PM »

As I've already tweeted, yesterday I had a pretty amazing moment when I had opportunity to speak to The Duke of Cambridge about the Covid Vaccination Programme. Here's my blog about my Royal Conversation.

Wow what an amazing experience

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #9477 on: February 02, 2021, 12:31:26 AM »

Wow that is really amazing. That was an interesting read and I'm really glad you were able to talk to him and mostly have a substantial talk about Covid and vaccines. Thanks for sharing with us.
lilyrose

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #9478 on: February 02, 2021, 03:50:16 AM »

According to the latest YouGov ratings, Prince William is the most popular royal followed by QEII and The Duchess of Cambridge. However I am over the moon that Princess Anne is now fourth!. Banana Click on the link to see where the other members rate.

https://yougov.co.uk/rati...cs/popularity/royalty/all

What criteria do they use for royal, just proximity to the Queen? Not shocked Zara is high but a little surprised she's higher than Edward or Sophie!
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #9479 on: February 02, 2021, 03:57:51 AM »

lilyrose-Here's info on YouGov's methodology in regards to their ratings.

https://yougov.co.uk/topi...mbridge(popup:ratings/faq)
Pages: 1 ... 630 631 [632] 633 634 ... 640   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: