Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 376 377 [378] 379 380 381   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate - news and photos  (Read 1247800 times)
DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #5655 on: February 11, 2015, 12:23:34 PM »

I wonder whether Kate sees George as a way for her to have some control. William often seems to hold all the cards and Kate seems quite a passive aggressive character. I can well imagine the "Yes, but I'm his MOTHER!" protestations!

If that is true, then it's a rerun of Charles and Diana's marriage. Not good news for Whiny

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
DebbieB

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5656 on: February 11, 2015, 12:26:56 PM »

I agree these two will split in some way, even if its just in private. They already live separately as is. Its just terrible that two kids are now forced to be a part of the fiasco.

They might live seperate lives but put on a happy face when in public like Queen Silvia and King CG allegedly do.

I don't see them looking happy when they appear in public together. Whiny appears to get annoyed with her... And vice versa.

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
whiplashhx

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #5657 on: February 11, 2015, 12:49:19 PM »

I agree these two will split in some way, even if its just in private. They already live separately as is. Its just terrible that two kids are now forced to be a part of the fiasco.

They might live seperate lives but put on a happy face when in public like Queen Silvia and King CG allegedly do.

I don't see them looking happy when they appear in public together. Whiny appears to get annoyed with her... And vice versa.

Imo (also going off on a tangent from what you said) you just need to look at that Thames pageant video uploaded by that one user and you can tell they don't get along it was a year into their marriage and he reacts like that? yikes.. I understand they've already been together for a decade and what not but seriously I would think you'd still be on some marriage high for a while like most people are if things don't go to shit right away.. Nevertheless, as your PR and kate herself stated she was still learning the ropes..

and I personally believe other members of Williams family don't get her either.. I feel like she's definitely not close with them.. So if anything happens it truly will be a rerun.. if you watch closely you see Camilla awkwardly laugh it off then Charles comes out of the sea of people looking annoyed and says something to Harry and the look on Harry's face then looked annoyed like Charles then kate went in front of will like she's charles's daughter and it looks like will and Harry make a comment towards one another but you couldn't tell because of her umbrella.. And to this day they still act like that with her at events, very distanced and if she flubs they get a painful look on their face
DebbieB

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5658 on: February 11, 2015, 02:11:01 PM »

Imo (also going off on a tangent from what you said) you just need to look at that Thames pageant video uploaded by that one user and you can tell they don't get along it was a year into their marriage and he reacts like that? yikes.. I understand they've already been together for a decade and what not but seriously I would think you'd still be on some marriage high for a while like most people are if things don't go to shit right away.. Nevertheless, as your PR and kate herself stated she was still learning the ropes..

and I personally believe other members of Williams family don't get her either.. I feel like she's definitely not close with them.. So if anything happens it truly will be a rerun.. if you watch closely you see Camilla awkwardly laugh it off then Charles comes out of the sea of people looking annoyed and says something to Harry and the look on Harry's face then looked annoyed like Charles then kate went in front of will like she's charles's daughter and it looks like will and Harry make a comment towards one another but you couldn't tell because of her umbrella.. And to this day they still act like that with her at events, very distanced and if she flubs they get a painful look on their face

Exactly!   Thumb up I'm also thinking about the more recent video that was uploaded by another disher during a state visit a couple of months ago. If looks could kill  Nerves

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #5659 on: February 11, 2015, 03:44:53 PM »

Yes, the butterfly farm while Kate hovers looking nervous like Will is about to run away with her precious baby  Wink
So 4 times in 1.5 years ( in pics obviously)
One of the Peasants

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #5660 on: February 11, 2015, 03:51:28 PM »

We see only tiny slivers of royals' lives, though, don't we, when a photographer happens to be around?

As an Aussie I can remember William holding George at the top of the plane steps when they left New Zealand and he was holding him in the bilby enclosure at Sydney Zoo when the three of them visited.

I think that report that Harry wouldn't be allowed to babysit was in Celebrity Dirty Laundry or one of those sort of sites that nobody takes seriously, inferring that Harry was a drunk who couldn't take care of a baby. He's so great with kids and babies that I'm sure he sees George a lot. He's joked about it over time, and of course when he visits he'd have a cuddle. So probably would other relatives, we just don't see it.
Those are the only times , other thasn the Christening, that I can remember W holding him though
[/b]

He was photographed holding George for G's first birthday photos at the butterfly farm

Hi Debbie,

Seabiscuit also held George at the zoo on the New Zealand/Oz trip

Where's Carl
royalsareajoke

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5661 on: February 11, 2015, 04:42:08 PM »

We see only tiny slivers of royals' lives, though, don't we, when a photographer happens to be around?

As an Aussie I can remember William holding George at the top of the plane steps when they left New Zealand and he was holding him in the bilby enclosure at Sydney Zoo when the three of them visited.

I think that report that Harry wouldn't be allowed to babysit was in Celebrity Dirty Laundry or one of those sort of sites that nobody takes seriously, inferring that Harry was a drunk who couldn't take care of a baby. He's so great with kids and babies that I'm sure he sees George a lot. He's joked about it over time, and of course when he visits he'd have a cuddle. So probably would other relatives, we just don't see it.
Those are the only times , other thasn the Christening, that I can remember W holding him though
[/b]

He was photographed holding George for G's first birthday photos at the butterfly farm

Hi Debbie,

Oh, I remember an article about William's kissing his son's downy little head....the very epitome of a loving father.....of course that was after he all but ignored wasteofspace at the airport....the picture of waity struggling to hold George and catch  up with William yet again....she seems to be always trying to catch up with her kill husband.....story of waity's life....keep eyes on the prize and keep catching up with him....
I don't know the 'rules of the royals' but I think waity will be in for a shock should she be the one who decides that she's had enough....the children won't be her protection....they are all but property of the 'firm' if what I have read is correct....in any case wimpo holds all the cards.....imo    The old girl at the helm of this rapidly sinking but has managed to gain balance before ship will defend and protect her 'own'....not necessarily out of love and concern....but more out of 'don't be messing with the image of the 'firm' '  jmo 

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5662 on: February 11, 2015, 04:44:15 PM »

[/b]

Hi Debbie,

Yes, that was in the original comment as one if the 4
Crawler

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #5663 on: February 11, 2015, 04:45:51 PM »

PA Royal Reporters ‏@PARoyal 46m46 minutes ago

#DuchessofCambridge has attended a reception as patron of #royalfoundation to discuss its support of palliative care hospices for children.

PA Royal Reporters ‏@PARoyal 44m44 minutes ago

It was #Kate's second behind the scenes engagement this week. Yesterday she made a private visit to a hospital school.

PA Royal Reporters ‏@PARoyal 42m42 minutes ago

#royalfoundation is looking at ways to support hospices for children with life threatening illnesses. Kate is patron of @EACH_hospices

KP must think we are all imbeciles.   Laughing  I guess this year Kate will rack up those numbers with private secret visits.   Wink
DebbieB

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5664 on: February 11, 2015, 04:49:57 PM »

[/b]

Hi Debbie,

Oh, I remember an article about William's kissing his son's downy little head....the very epitome of a loving father.....of course that was after he all but ignored wasteofspace at the airport....the picture of waity struggling to hold George and catch  up with William yet again....she seems to be always trying to catch up with her kill husband.....story of waity's life....keep eyes on the prize and keep catching up with him....
I don't know the 'rules of the royals' but I think waity will be in for a shock should she be the one who decides that she's had enough....the children won't be her protection....they are all but property of the 'firm' if what I have read is correct....in any case wimpo holds all the cards.....imo    The old girl at the helm of this rapidly sinking but has managed to gain balance before ship will defend and protect her 'own'....not necessarily out of love and concern....but more out of 'don't be messing with the image of the 'firm' '  jmo 

Ootp  Hug Thank you for your input. Wasn't he also photo'd holding him on the tarmac after landing in Aus? Maybe the mods could start a thread on how often Whiny is seen with his son?  Grin

Thumb up Royals. No way will the midds get their grubby little hands on G if they split! That was something that caused Diana a lot of pain...knowing that she was being sidelined in the boys life as they got older

whiplashhx

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #5665 on: February 11, 2015, 04:50:23 PM »

#DuchessofCambridge has attended a reception as patron of #royalfoundation to discuss its support of palliative care hospices for children.

It was #Kate's second behind the scenes engagement this week. Yesterday she made a private visit to a hospital school.

#royalfoundation is looking at ways to support hospices for children with life threatening illnesses. Kate is patron of @EACH_hospices

KP must think we are all imbeciles.   Laughing  I guess this year Kate will rack up those numbers with private secret visits.   Wink

Have people apart of these charities been tweeting about these visits usually an image or two ends up popping up (or at least that's what happens with Harry) OR do they have photo restrictions too for her private visits.. Minus her sometimes present photographer she brings with her..
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5666 on: February 11, 2015, 04:50:35 PM »

She sure wants to hide that belly, doesn't she  Wink
I bet she wishes she could do an old-fashioned confinement, like the good old days  Crazy
DebbieB

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5667 on: February 11, 2015, 04:50:42 PM »

Yes, the butterfly farm while Kate hovers looking nervous like Will is about to run away with her precious baby  Wink
So 4 times in 1.5 years ( in pics obviously)

Thumb up

DebbieB

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5668 on: February 11, 2015, 04:53:38 PM »

Wow!!! Someone has been telling her to get her work boots on before she disappears  Whistle

LDJJ

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5669 on: February 11, 2015, 04:57:14 PM »

If these are "private" visits, why are we hearing about them?  They are that desperate to make us believe that she is really working hard?  I think they are trying to push up her numbers before she goes out for the birth.
Pages: 1 ... 376 377 [378] 379 380 381   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: