Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 377 378 [379] 380 381   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate - news and photos  (Read 1217253 times)
whiplashhx

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #5670 on: February 11, 2015, 05:02:54 PM »

Did she do this with George? I wasn't really into paying attention to her while she was pregnant, only until the announcement she was in the hospital I was interested (and of course with the belly pictures or two that popped up on my dashboard of tumblr).. I literally pulled an all nighter watching the livestreams when he was born.. Boy did I have royal baby fever.. (nevertheless wedding fever when her and Will got married but that's a whole other story)  Swoon
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #5671 on: February 11, 2015, 05:22:24 PM »

I don't believe we have ever heard squat about any of her behind the scenes visits. There was that one instance when a picture came out weeks later of her visiting a charity after she had returned from AUS/NZ. The one with the April Showers/May Flowers bulletin board behind her, if anyone else remembers?

So, I guess this is the work of the new PR guy then. He is officially at the helm now, correct?

bach

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5672 on: February 11, 2015, 05:44:16 PM »

Secret visits are counter intuitive. One of the main things about being a royal patron is the attention and PR the schools/charities/etc receive. Seabsicut pulled similar crap last summer by not inviting the press to certain events (a charity polo match comes to mind).

These two make a mockery out of their roles.

#FreeHarry
#HarryForKing
Taffy

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Zowie Caveee

Ignore
« Reply #5673 on: February 11, 2015, 06:26:37 PM »

Look,  I totally agree that secret visits are in general counter intuitive (and why I question the value of the "work" that many other royals do as a means of promoting causes when they are completely ignored by the media),  however,  in the case of this visit to the Bethlem & Maudsley,  it was a trip to a schooling unit within a psychiatric hospital, where children receiving intensive in patient psychiatric care are taught...  I don't feel it would be at all fair or appropriate for the media to attend.  As its listed as an official engagement (ie its on the Court Circular) its not a private visit, just one without media presence.

“It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected . 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fu*king what?"
DebbieB

Humongous Member

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #5674 on: February 11, 2015, 07:35:51 PM »

Secret visits are counter intuitive. One of the main things about being a royal patron is the attention and PR the schools/charities/etc receive. Seabsicut pulled similar crap last summer by not inviting the press to certain events (a charity polo match comes to mind).

These two make a mockery out of their roles.

Champagne

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her best— you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
Lady Pancakes

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #5675 on: February 11, 2015, 08:01:13 PM »

I don't think anyone wants to believe in a conspiracy but I just think there are so many discrepancies with Kate's behaviour/bump and any other pregnant woman I have ever seen that it makes me question what is going on. The more I think about her holding George in front of her bump to climb plane steps the more incredulous I feel! How could she even see the steps?!

It's obvious that a lot of people are feeling the same confusion. I have no idea what, if anything, is going on but as with so much concerning Kate something seems amiss.  Crazy

I live in a state with a very tropical humid hot weather and when I used to work in retail, I met lot of women in their last 3 months of pregnancy. They all used to tell me how terrible they were feeling with the weather than even shopping was a misery for them.
I have never been pregnant yet but one thing I know, I don't see myself being on a plane for 8 or more hours at 7 months pregnant! A friend of mine stopped travelling after she entered the month #5. That Kate decided to be on a plane crossing the Atlantic and staying for over 2 weeks at an island where there is only a medical clinic (as far as I know) is beyond my thinking capability.  Snare

@kensingtonpalace: The Duchess of Cambridge is a talented sailor, having crewed on a round the world yacht during her gap year.

what?

So on top of her mandarin lessons, potato garden, flying lessons and so forth Kate now sailed a world yacht during her gap year? Was this before or after she chased William to Chile? Was it during her stay in Italy where she picked up fluent Italian and waited on tables as a poor middle class girl? At the rate she's going she's going to discover the cure for cancer next!

You know how it is, they have to make it sound like if she saved mankind from an alien invasion.   Laughing
She did "sail" a little bit when she was in Chile but on inflatable boat. She spent the first 3 weeks helping British and Chilean scientists to do a research about marine life. Also did some trekking but God knows how that counts as "sailed around the world in a yacht".

http://static.diario.late...ra.com/201104/1238589.jpg

Funny how this Chilean newspaper mentions that after her stay in Chile, she kept following William's footsteps... And entered St Andrews University. Hashtag Stalker!  Dead

http://www.lasegunda.com/...oda-principesca-de-manana

There is no beginning or end. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift.
DebbieB

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5676 on: February 11, 2015, 10:12:07 PM »

I don't think anyone wants to believe in a conspiracy but I just think there are so many discrepancies with Kate's behaviour/bump and any other pregnant woman I have ever seen that it makes me question what is going on. The more I think about her holding George in front of her bump to climb plane steps the more incredulous I feel! How could she even see the steps?!

It's obvious that a lot of people are feeling the same confusion. I have no idea what, if anything, is going on but as with so much concerning Kate something seems amiss.  Crazy

I live in a state with a very tropical humid hot weather and when I used to work in retail, I met lot of women in their last 3 months of pregnancy. They all used to tell me how terrible they were feeling with the weather than even shopping was a misery for them.
I have never been pregnant yet but one thing I know, I don't see myself being on a plane for 8 or more hours at 7 months pregnant! A friend of mine stopped travelling after she entered the month #5. That Kate decided to be on a plane crossing the Atlantic and staying for over 2 weeks at an island where there is only a medical clinic (as far as I know) is beyond my thinking capability.  Snare

@kensingtonpalace: The Duchess of Cambridge is a talented sailor, having crewed on a round the world yacht during her gap year.

what?

So on top of her mandarin lessons, potato garden, flying lessons and so forth Kate now sailed a world yacht during her gap year? Was this before or after she chased William to Chile? Was it during her stay in Italy where she picked up fluent Italian and waited on tables as a poor middle class girl? At the rate she's going she's going to discover the cure for cancer next!

You know how it is, they have to make it sound like if she saved mankind from an alien invasion.   Laughing
She did "sail" a little bit when she was in Chile but on inflatable boat. She spent the first 3 weeks helping British and Chilean scientists to do a research about marine life. Also did some trekking but God knows how that counts as "sailed around the world in a yacht".

Funny how this Chilean newspaper mentions that after her stay in Chile, she kept following William's footsteps... And entered St Andrews University. Hashtag Stalker!  Dead

The 'crewing on the round the world yacht' isn't that the time she spent time on Chay Blythe's yacht as a 'hostess' That was part of her gap year employment.... Sailing? Lol

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her best— you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
Sparky

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #5677 on: February 11, 2015, 10:14:35 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.u...chool-visit.html#comments

I'm surprised the Daily Mail allowed the negative comments to reach top rated. There's hardly any  positive comments about her.

Anyone else noticed that whenever Kate has one of her holidays she does two or three hour-long engagements before going away, followed by the same on return? With virtually nothing outside that, unless there happens to be a major sporting event? I wonder why that is?

Looks like a bit of damage limitation from the palace, following the negative public response to Bill & Kate Middleton's latest luxury holiday...

A 'private visit' but it just happens to get leaked to every media outlet. Not many people fall for their nonsense PR. The lazy two have just come back from one of their many luxury jaunts and everyone knows that they will be seen for a little while and then they will disappear for most of the year as usual.

Not fooled for a minute, this is a quickly put together engagement in an attempt to stop the negative backlash following the Cambridge's Caribbean jaunt with the Middletons.

As per usual, a required length for the DM article on Kate working can only be achieved if all her events of the previous year are summarized, and all events in the next six months announced. Says it all really.

etc......

DebbieB

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5678 on: February 11, 2015, 10:20:47 PM »

The DM are allowing more and more scathing comments through (my own included). However, note she's visiting the sailing gig tomorrow.... No wonder she's packing in some sick children's visits.  She really is the pits  Dead

hazeleyes

Big Member

China China

Ignore
« Reply #5679 on: February 11, 2015, 10:33:24 PM »

what?

The 'crewing on the round the world yacht' isn't that the time she spent time on Chay Blythe's yacht as a 'hostess' That was part of her gap year employment.... Sailing? Lol

Oh she was talented just not at sailing...

The corporate clients loved her, especially the way she always seemed to be showing off her slender legs in tight blue shorts as she served gin and tonics and lunch.
She was working as a deckhand on 72ft sailing boats in the Solent, looking after important clients for mighty companies such as Barclays, BT, Nokia, Toshiba and Volkswagen.
The year was 2001 and everyone referred to the tall, slim girl earning £40 a day as ‘beautiful Kate’.

Her boss during these three months of her gap year between leaving fee-paying Marlborough College and going up to St Andrews University was former round-the-world yachtsman Sir Chay Blyth.
‘Most of the talk about her concerned her very tight shorts,’ chortles Sir Chay, 70, who ran the Southampton-based hospitality business.

Kate’s official uniform was a navy blue jacket and polo shirt, but, like all the girls, she had to provide her own black or navy shorts.
‘She was a very pleasant, good-looking girl with long curly hair. She was competent, she did her job, but the thing about her that stood out was her legs and those shorts.'
One of the skippers recalls how she was ‘lusted after’ by male deckhands, but was very adept at turning down their advances.
‘She was a very pleasant, good-looking girl with long curly hair,’ said the skipper, for whom Kate worked on a yacht sponsored by the insurance company CGU.
‘She was competent, she did her job, but the thing about her that stood out was her legs and those shorts.
‘There were all kinds of shenanigans among the girls who came down to work on corporate hospitality days, a lot of going out and drinking, although Kate was a bit more reserved than some of the others.
‘On the boat, it was a case of: “Kate, please scrub the floors” - but sometimes it was: “Kate, would you mind not standing by that hatch when you are serving because it’s a bit revealing for anyone below deck.” ’

http://www.dailymail.co.u...-climbing-matriarchs.html

If you don't know, now you know. -Notorious B.I.G.
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #5680 on: February 11, 2015, 10:42:26 PM »

what?

Oh she was talented just not at sailing...

The corporate clients loved her, especially the way she always seemed to be showing off her slender legs in tight blue shorts as she served gin and tonics and lunch.
She was working as a deckhand on 72ft sailing boats in the Solent, looking after important clients for mighty companies such as Barclays, BT, Nokia, Toshiba and Volkswagen.
The year was 2001 and everyone referred to the tall, slim girl earning £40 a day as ‘beautiful Kate’.

Her boss during these three months of her gap year between leaving fee-paying Marlborough College and going up to St Andrews University was former round-the-world yachtsman Sir Chay Blyth.
‘Most of the talk about her concerned her very tight shorts,’ chortles Sir Chay, 70, who ran the Southampton-based hospitality business.

Kate’s official uniform was a navy blue jacket and polo shirt, but, like all the girls, she had to provide her own black or navy shorts.
‘She was a very pleasant, good-looking girl with long curly hair. She was competent, she did her job, but the thing about her that stood out was her legs and those shorts.'
One of the skippers recalls how she was ‘lusted after’ by male deckhands, but was very adept at turning down their advances.
‘She was a very pleasant, good-looking girl with long curly hair,’ said the skipper, for whom Kate worked on a yacht sponsored by the insurance company CGU.
‘She was competent, she did her job, but the thing about her that stood out was her legs and those shorts.
‘There were all kinds of shenanigans among the girls who came down to work on corporate hospitality days, a lot of going out and drinking, although Kate was a bit more reserved than some of the others.
‘On the boat, it was a case of: “Kate, please scrub the floors” - but sometimes it was: “Kate, would you mind not standing by that hatch when you are serving because it’s a bit revealing for anyone below deck.” ’

http://www.dailymail.co.u...-climbing-matriarchs.html

That sounds like our Katie  Laughing

DuchyDiva

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #5681 on: February 11, 2015, 10:49:31 PM »

The comments on the DM articles get worse every time. The Cambridges are rapidly losing ground.
Sparky

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #5682 on: February 12, 2015, 12:45:03 AM »

Sea Biscuit and Waity must have done something to piss Daily Mail off like go back on deal or not give them any promised exclusives, they usually moderate and astroturf the comments to make it look like everyone loves them.

This is what happens when you sell your soul to the media.

whiplashhx

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #5683 on: February 12, 2015, 01:43:14 AM »

I wonder why they won't allow comments on the article about her private visit

Snore
OrangeBanana

Large Member

Christmas Island Christmas Island

Ignore
« Reply #5684 on: February 12, 2015, 01:54:11 AM »

Why are they sending the hair flipper to engagements dealing with serious issues? It just seems wrong. She is visibly uncomfortable and awkward in these situations. If she is going to use kids for pr, get involved in sports charities or actually visit the scouts.

Send Sophie, send Harry, even William would be better than waity at this engagement.

Pages: 1 ... 377 378 [379] 380 381   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: