Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 375 376 [377] 378 379 ... 381   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate - news and photos  (Read 1232037 times)
Sidonie

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #5640 on: February 11, 2015, 03:40:50 AM »

You know what is very strange to me, how she never really lets William get ahold of George. She would rather risk falling down those stairs than letting him hold George. And it's not like he couldn't carry anything b/c he clearly chose to carry the bags. And its not just him, there were reports where she refused to let Harry babysit. We haven't seen any pictures of Pippa or James with George. I mean we hear about Carole being around him a lot and the Nanny. Its the trifecta of Kate, Carole and the Nanny. Noone else is allowed to touch him or take photos of him. When you have a new baby around, EVERYONE and their mother wants to touch that baby. Everyone wants to help out and play with the kid. Not in this family.

Kate has latched on to George in the same manner that Carole latched on to Kate. She got George and all of a sudden she grew a backbone. Can't stay at KP or Amner Hall, gotta be with George. Can't live with you anymore Willy, gotta be with George. Can't work gotta be with George. Can't miss out on any family holidays, George needs these for his development. Can't visit the queen, too stressful for George. Can't be away from George. Gotta shop for George.

It's so strange to me how Will and Kate have essentially copied Carole and Mike's early marriage to a tee. Carole also waited nine to ten years for Mike to propose, then she had Kate and we know Carole and Mike didn't live together full-time during the first two years. So Carole spent a lot of time with her mother. Then after she had Pippa, all of a sudden Mike took a secondary role in the family and Carole had the iron fist. I suspect she uses a lot of emotional maneuvering with the excuse of "we have to do this for the betterment of our children".

This is a very interesting observation.  I think I'm one of the few who doesn't blame Kate for wanting to be near her family.  I can't imagine living with the Windsors.
hazeleyes

Big Member

China China

Ignore
« Reply #5641 on: February 11, 2015, 03:44:46 AM »

You know what is very strange to me, how she never really lets William get ahold of George. She would rather risk falling down those stairs than letting him hold George. And it's not like he couldn't carry anything b/c he clearly chose to carry the bags. And its not just him, there were reports where she refused to let Harry babysit. We haven't seen any pictures of Pippa or James with George. I mean we hear about Carole being around him a lot and the Nanny. Its the trifecta of Kate, Carole and the Nanny. Noone else is allowed to touch him or take photos of him. When you have a new baby around, EVERYONE and their mother wants to touch that baby. Everyone wants to help out and play with the kid. Not in this family.

Kate has latched on to George in the same manner that Carole latched on to Kate. She got George and all of a sudden she grew a backbone. Can't stay at KP or Amner Hall, gotta be with George. Can't live with you anymore Willy, gotta be with George. Can't work gotta be with George. Can't miss out on any family holidays, George needs these for his development. Can't visit the queen, too stressful for George. Can't be away from George. Gotta shop for George.

It's so strange to me how Will and Kate have essentially copied Carole and Mike's early marriage to a tee. Carole also waited nine to ten years for Mike to propose, then she had Kate and we know Carole and Mike didn't live together full-time during the first two years. So Carole spent a lot of time with her mother. Then after she had Pippa, all of a sudden Mike took a secondary role in the family and Carole had the iron fist. I suspect she uses a lot of emotional maneuvering with the excuse of "we have to do this for the betterment of our children".

This is a very interesting observation.  I think I'm one of the few who don't blame Kate for wanting to be near her family.  I can't imagine living with the Windsors.

I think that's the messed up part, that as screwed up as the Windsors are, the Middletons' family dynamic make them seem normal. What baffles me is what is the appeal for William. Does he look at his marriage and think "Well it can't be that bad, look at Mike and Carole, it's the same for them so this must be normal?" Because he clearly can't trust marriages on the Windsor side, so does Kate provide the new normal for him? It's like the twilight zone. Up is down and down is left.

If you don't know, now you know. -Notorious B.I.G.
Sidonie

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #5642 on: February 11, 2015, 04:10:12 AM »

[/quote]

This is a very interesting observation.  I think I'm one of the few who don't blame Kate for wanting to be near her family.  I can't imagine living with the Windsors.
[/quote]

I think that's the messed up part, that as screwed up as the Windsors are, the Middletons' family dynamic make them seem normal. What baffles me is what is the appeal for William. Does he look at his marriage and think "Well it can't be that bad, look at Mike and Carole, it's the same for them so this must be normal?" Because he clearly can't trust marriages on the Windsor side, so does Kate provide the new normal for him? It's like the twilight zone. Up is down and down is left.
[/quote]

I'll never know unless a tell-all book comes out.  I believe there's a wide range of normal and Kate's background falls into it but William's doesn't, because it would be impossible for him to have had anything near to a normal life.  As far as K&W's marriage goes, I think William holds the power. 
whiplashhx

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #5643 on: February 11, 2015, 04:44:18 AM »

I'll never know unless a tell-all book comes out.  I believe there's a wide range of normal and Kate's background falls into it but William's doesn't, because it would be impossible for him to have had anything near to a normal life.  As far as K&W's marriage goes, I think William holds the power.  

I think they both equally hold power over one another but sometimes one gets ahead of another. For example, how easily Will caves into the family normalcy the Midds have. The only power Will has over Kate is his position, but his power and position also extends out to the greymen. Kate knows if she leaves she won't be able to have the perks or anything, especially if she speaks out and tries to tell all (like unnamed attempted). Her life would become complete hell. -Side note: this is why I want a tell all from Rebecca and Nanny Maria once, or if they ever, leave- Just judging by the PR, when Will has spoken out, especially while they were dating, about Kate not being papped because she didn't like it.. It showed a control she had over him. You want normalcy Kate? Okay I'll get it for you because of what I have gone through so I understand. WHICH, It also comes to show Will has the power to do anything, especially with PR, and can (and could have when they had broke up) caused a huge storm for her. He didn't need to do that at all and told her it's what comes with the job so deal with it. He could have made her lose everything, and still can if they were ever to come to a huge blow. IMO I believe it will happen someday because personalities like that eventually come to shove. Personally, I have grew up, and still live in this kind of environment where two personalities try to dominate each other and it is not pretty, especially each time things boil over. She may have a way out but it won't be fun. It's not a win-win situation no matter how you look at it, not just for Kate but for Will too.
nihonbutterfly

Muted
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #5644 on: February 11, 2015, 04:52:10 AM »

I agree these two will split in some way, even if its just in private. They already live separately as is. Its just terrible that two kids are now forced to be a part of the fiasco.

Penny

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #5645 on: February 11, 2015, 05:58:00 AM »

Star
What an interesting perspective! I've never considered that specific comparison. It's definitely something to continue looking for and thinking about.
rosella
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #5646 on: February 11, 2015, 06:17:15 AM »

We see only tiny slivers of royals' lives, though, don't we, when a photographer happens to be around?

As an Aussie I can remember William holding George at the top of the plane steps when they left New Zealand and he was holding him in the bilby enclosure at Sydney Zoo when the three of them visited.

I think that report that Harry wouldn't be allowed to babysit was in Celebrity Dirty Laundry or one of those sort of sites that nobody takes seriously, inferring that Harry was a drunk who couldn't take care of a baby. He's so great with kids and babies that I'm sure he sees George a lot. He's joked about it over time, and of course when he visits he'd have a cuddle. So probably would other relatives, we just don't see it.
LDJJ

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5647 on: February 11, 2015, 08:19:26 AM »

I think the whole thing about Harry not being allowed to babysit George for whatever reason is a load of BS.  Harry looks far more comfortable with babies and kids that William (who is an actual father now) ever has.  If she isn't letting him get that close to George, I think it has to do more with maintaining control over George than anything.  If they were to split, who would George run to?  Kate and Carole and Maria.
whiplashhx

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #5648 on: February 11, 2015, 09:02:11 AM »

Am I the only one not seeing Kate's engagement on the CC or Diary which is why I put it as unofficial?
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5649 on: February 11, 2015, 09:05:27 AM »

We see only tiny slivers of royals' lives, though, don't we, when a photographer happens to be around?

As an Aussie I can remember William holding George at the top of the plane steps when they left New Zealand and he was holding him in the bilby enclosure at Sydney Zoo when the three of them visited.

I think that report that Harry wouldn't be allowed to babysit was in Celebrity Dirty Laundry or one of those sort of sites that nobody takes seriously, inferring that Harry was a drunk who couldn't take care of a baby. He's so great with kids and babies that I'm sure he sees George a lot. He's joked about it over time, and of course when he visits he'd have a cuddle. So probably would other relatives, we just don't see it.
Those are the only times , other thasn the Christening, that I can remember W holding him though
DuchyDiva

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #5650 on: February 11, 2015, 09:21:58 AM »

I wonder whether Kate sees George as a way for her to have some control. William often seems to hold all the cards and Kate seems quite a passive aggressive character. I can well imagine the "Yes, but I'm his MOTHER!" protestations!
Sparky

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #5651 on: February 11, 2015, 09:36:39 AM »

I'm not surprised, George is Waity's PR prop and meal/status ticket for life.

I think another reason why she won't let Sea Biscuit get too involved is because Waity knows her public image revolves around being seen as a sweet maternal mother.

Without George, there is really nothing else Waity can use to sell herself to the public since she is too lazy to work and carve out her own identity. The public rose tinted glasses are coming off now that the newbie royal novelty has worn off - 'modern day Cinderella' and 'beautiful Kate' isn't going to fool the masses anymore and she is aging very roughly.

Crawler

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #5652 on: February 11, 2015, 10:20:10 AM »

Am I the only one not seeing Kate's engagement on the CC or Diary which is why I put it as unofficial?

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 1h1 hour ago

The Duchess of Cambridge visited the Bethlem and Maudsley Hospital School in Beckenham, Kent, yesterday, the Court Circular records.

I don't see it on the CC either.
Imperial Majesty

Small Member

Madeleine's reaction to the wedding

Ignore
« Reply #5653 on: February 11, 2015, 10:42:56 AM »

I agree these two will split in some way, even if its just in private. They already live separately as is. Its just terrible that two kids are now forced to be a part of the fiasco.

They might live seperate lives but put on a happy face when in public like Queen Silvia and King CG allegedly do.
DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #5654 on: February 11, 2015, 12:21:07 PM »

Those are the only times , other thasn the Christening, that I can remember W holding him though
[/b]

He was photographed holding George for G's first birthday photos at the butterfly farm

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
Pages: 1 ... 375 376 [377] 378 379 ... 381   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: