Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 378 379 [380] 381   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate - news and photos  (Read 1232050 times)
OrangeBanana

Large Member

Christmas Island Christmas Island

Ignore
« Reply #5685 on: February 12, 2015, 02:06:49 AM »

The honeymoon period is over with these two. Now they are rapidly approaching middle age and their looks are going faster.

How are people supposed to be happy for a second baby when they have hardly seen or heard nice things  about the first one?

Over the next few years they will find business as usual will not be good enough and their reps will only get worse. They haven't done anything to endear themselves to people. The Diana card is worn out.

Jason has one of the hardest jobs. Pr advisor to a lazy, spoiled, petulant ceo who can't easily be fired. It will be interesting who will still be on the lamebridge payroll next year.

Vava

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #5686 on: February 12, 2015, 03:37:55 AM »

they are doing this Mystery Tour for two reasons:  1) mystery, 2) protect the people at the institute, which I can totally understand.

Kate couldn't care less about the medical treatment at her charity at this point.  Right now the PR folks are just taking the tactic of "less is more".  They are just trying to protect her and her reputation.  That's all this is about.
whiplashhx

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #5687 on: February 12, 2015, 04:07:39 AM »

they are doing this Mystery Tour for two reasons:  1) mystery, 2) protect the people at the institute, which I can totally understand.

Kate couldn't care less about the medical treatment at her charity at this point.  Right now the PR folks are just taking the tactic of "less is more".  They are just trying to protect her and her reputation.  That's all this is about.

Her and her PR people, plus Wills, have no control over how the books are written in the end in this day and age so they're basically protecting her/their reputation for no reason if you think about it..
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #5688 on: February 12, 2015, 04:12:57 AM »

Dr Ivens, an educational psychologist who works with Place2Be:

“The Duchess is very good at listening to what people are saying to her, especially children, and responding in a thoughtful way. Clearly it was very important for her to understand how young people get to a situation that they need to be an in-patient at such a young age. It was clear that her intention in coming was to find out more about this area. She talked a little bit about that with the children and about what George likes. It was lovely.”

Roll Eyes
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5689 on: February 12, 2015, 04:20:06 AM »

Really? Waity doesn't listen to anybody but Ma and she responds like she's a moron.
Sidonie

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #5690 on: February 12, 2015, 04:51:54 AM »

I'm not surprised, George is Waity's PR prop and meal/status ticket for life.

I think another reason why she won't let Sea Biscuit get too involved is because Waity knows her public image revolves around being seen as a sweet maternal mother.

Without George, there is really nothing else Waity can use to sell herself to the public since she is too lazy to work and carve out her own identity. The public rose tinted glasses are coming off now that the newbie royal novelty has worn off - 'modern day Cinderella' and 'beautiful Kate' isn't going to fool the masses anymore and she is aging very roughly.

I think you nailed it, and as DuchyDiva mentioned above, I see Kate as passive-aggressive.  I don't, however, think that will work to her advantage in her situation.  We don't have to look too far back to see that a spouse of the royal family can't win in a fight.
DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #5691 on: February 12, 2015, 01:43:40 PM »

She's arrived in Portsmouth wearing a cream coat styled to make the bump look bigger. Halo and the mural 'Kate says about the mural: "It's such a lovely idea." #bringthecuphome Is that the best that she can come up with when children have spent hours creating it?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 01:48:54 PM by DebbieB » Logged

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her best— you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #5692 on: February 12, 2015, 02:00:56 PM »

Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5693 on: February 12, 2015, 02:04:31 PM »

She's arrived in Portsmouth wearing a cream coat styled to make the bump look bigger. Halo and the mural 'Kate says about the mural: "It's such a lovely idea." #bringthecuphome Is that the best that she can come up with when children have spent hours creating it?

During a visit last year she asked kids from a school choir singing "The world's greatest" for her if they've been practicing before. I guess that's what the psychologist working with Place2Be meant when saying "The Duchess is very good at listening to what people are saying to her, especially children, and responding in a thoughtful way."  Crazy
W&K really did lower the bar, didn't they?
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #5694 on: February 12, 2015, 02:05:25 PM »

her roots need doing.

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #5695 on: February 12, 2015, 02:06:08 PM »

"Yes a white coat will be perfect! It's February, it will highlight my Millionaires winter tan, and it's perfect for painting!"

Thinking

LucyLiu

Small Member

Slovakia Slovakia

Ignore
« Reply #5696 on: February 12, 2015, 02:09:43 PM »

OMG that second picture and the grin on her face, if I've been a child I would be really scared  Crazy
Noodlesza

Gigantic Member

South Africa South Africa

Ignore
« Reply #5697 on: February 12, 2015, 02:12:47 PM »

Wonky weird grin Check! Weird leg angle, Check! Heavy make up, Check! Flowing luscious locks, Check! And High Heels while trying to keep balance, Check. I called it. Oh and as a bonus groin grabbing, Check! Huh?

Keen!
LDJJ

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5698 on: February 12, 2015, 02:23:03 PM »

More of the same, but seriously what did we expect.  And another new coat!!
DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #5699 on: February 12, 2015, 02:25:50 PM »

During a visit last year she asked kids from a school choir singing "The world's greatest" for her if they've been practicing before. I guess that's what the psychologist working with Place2Be meant when saying "The Duchess is very good at listening to what people are saying to her, especially children, and responding in a thoughtful way."  Crazy
W&K really did lower the bar, didn't they?

Laughing  Thumb up

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her best— you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
Pages: 1 ... 378 379 [380] 381   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: