Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 65   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and pictures of Leonore Lilian Maria  (Read 372833 times)
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2014, 08:39:05 PM »

Am I the only one that needs to see more photos of this beautiful baby???  As a member of Team Chris, a photo with Daddy holding her would be divine.  Grin

Both Silvia and CG look strange in that picture. Okay, CG looks strange most of the time  Whistle I am a bit disappointed that Madde and Chris are not in the picture.

Anyone else who sees that happening?:

(1) Baby got full royal titles
(2) Baby got a "royal" name with strong connections to Madde's family (Lilian)
(3) First "real" picture released with Queen and King, not with the parents (okay, you had the facebook pic, but you could not see the baby)
(4) The claim they will move back to Sweden (whether they do or not) ....
(5) Christening in Sweden
(6) "private" Chris suddenly opening up to the media and scoring a lot of brownie points
(7) Madde opening up and posting a picture of her leaving the hospital ....

They are creating a spare here (IMO). If they expected that CP wedding goes down smoothly and his children would be fully accepted - would they do the same? I have a hope ....
Baron Brockdorf

Medium Member

Malta Malta

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2014, 08:48:14 PM »

Am I the only one that needs to see more photos of this beautiful baby???  As a member of Team Chris, a photo with Daddy holding her would be divine.  Grin

Both Silvia and CG look strange in that picture. Okay, CG looks strange most of the time  Whistle I am a bit disappointed that Madde and Chris are not in the picture.

Anyone else who sees that happening?:

(1) Baby got full royal titles
(2) Baby got a "royal" name with strong connections to Madde's family (Lilian)
(3) First "real" picture released with Queen and King, not with the parents (okay, you had the facebook pic, but you could not see the baby)
(4) The claim they will move back to Sweden (whether they do or not) ....
(5) Christening in Sweden
(6) "private" Chris suddenly opening up to the media and scoring a lot of brownie points
(7) Madde opening up and posting a picture of her leaving the hospital ....

They are creating a spare here (IMO). If they expected that CP wedding goes down smoothly and his children would be fully accepted - would they do the same? I have a hope ....
VERY  Good post !! to be honest im thinking the same and i hope that this is what happens, if Vic and Dan dont have any more kids and this happens it might actually  save the monarchy
Royalfan 72

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2014, 08:50:53 PM »

I like the names, especially Lilian. But how many Leonores do we have now in the royal world? Spain, Belgium, Netherlands....
Bunnyluv

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2014, 10:53:23 PM »

Ok, their is already a fake twitter account made up under her name with comment in swedish...what do the comments say.
AliCat

Gigantic Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2014, 11:00:11 PM »

Update; http://www.aftonbladet.se...yheter/article18444803.ab

-To keep her title; Leonore has to be baptized in Sweden in the Church of Sweden, be a Evangelical Lutheran ("protestant") and raised in the Swedish realm.

-The court made the interpretation that; Leonore has to spend her school years in Sweden from the age of 6. She has to be Swedish, speak Swedish flawlessly and have a Swedish high school diploma.

- The "law" is vague though on the matter and there is room for interpretation....

According to a AB "court expert" this is a sign that Madde will some day move back to Sweden.

Info about the Church of Sweden (in English);http://www.svenskakyrkan.se/english
esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2014, 11:45:42 PM »

Any photos of the Cabinet meeting?  Everybody on the Victoria Thread says she looked sad and somber.  I want to see her!
Martina91

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Princess Gabriella rules the world!

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2014, 12:04:02 AM »

I read that Victoria seemed preggers Thinking
Just these 2:
http://princesseslives.bl...t/2014_02_01_archive.html
http://princesseslives.bl...t/2014_02_01_archive.html
Anyway i think that Leonore has the full mouth of her daddy Icecream

Princess Gabriella doesn't have time for Monaco's outdated succession law!
Martina91

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Princess Gabriella rules the world!

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2014, 12:17:31 AM »

I also think that a title to her is very logical. It's secure: she will be a "spare" in the line of succession! In case Vikkan has not children anymore (Hope she at least one more Nerves) and Snakey and Car Philip split (unlikely but I HOPE THAT'S HAPPEN Jumping) other heirs seem to fail so Leonore is needed

Princess Gabriella doesn't have time for Monaco's outdated succession law!
The Situation

Small Member

"I'M JUST A PATSY"

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2014, 01:24:10 AM »

Update; http://www.aftonbladet.se...yheter/article18444803.ab

-To keep her title; Leonore has to be baptized in Sweden in the Church of Sweden, be a Evangelical Lutheran ("protestant") and raised in the Swedish realm.

-The court made the interpretation that; Leonore has to spend her school years in Sweden from the age of 6. She has to be Swedish, speak Swedish flawlessly and have a Swedish high school diploma.

- The "law" is vague though on the matter and there is room for interpretation....

According to a AB "court expert" this is a sign that Madde will some day move back to Sweden.

Info about the Church of Sweden (in English);http://www.svenskakyrkan.se/english

It makes sense. I think it's just a way of securing LOYALTY & ALLEGIANCE towards Sweden... growing up with Swedish customs and believes.

Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author, *ME* and do not necessarily represent those of ROYAL DISH or it's entities. However ILLOGICAL my opinions maybe. Thanks.

A MAN WHO STANDS FOR NOTHING WILL FALL FOR ANYTHING - MALCOLM X
Royal Me!

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2014, 01:32:11 AM »

Silvia has an awful face in that picture.
CG always looks pissed off.

Sounds like the government dictated the conditions of Leonore's citizenship, royal titles, etc.
Starting early ... moving and living back in Sweden ??
I thought Madeline chose to marry and move away as Mrs. O'Neill and allowed to keep the Princess title as a courtesy to the King ??
coolmum
Banned
Banned
Small Member

Singapore Singapore

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2014, 01:50:35 AM »

I am disappoonted with that pic of baby Leonore with her grandparents, No, I want to say out loud, I don't like that pic. Its like "shouting out" to you, This Baby belongs to us, the RF and the Royal House.Mr O'Neill, you are side-lined, move aside. Yeah right, he is a private citizen after all.
Well maybe he just doesn't like to be photographed.

BTW, why the King always look so pissed. He didn't look happy too on Madde's wedding, can't he smile a bit? Oh, I think he prefer boys! Crap
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2014, 01:53:19 AM »

I think they are really worried about Vic having more children, unfortunately.  Thinking
 And maybe making some kind of statement to Snake and her boy toy?
esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2014, 02:01:48 AM »

I feel like if the Swedish monarchy is going to survive, it needs to tighten up in terms of tradition.  Thus I think the titling of Madeleine's daughter is a first step in that direction.  I certainly dont think it is a bad thing at all of Madde et al moving back to Sweden and perhaps being a help to Victoria in the next reign.  AS far as CP is concerned, it he persists in marrying Sophia, I think he should be taken out of succession and made a Prince/Count Bernadotte and his kids eliminated from the line.  I feel that strongly about the unsuitablity of Sophia to become a member of the Royal Family.
Perhaps Victoria is emotional because of pregnancy hormones or infertility hormones.  Perhaps Daniel is doing badly with his kidney transplant.  However ( and I am going to get preachy here  Snare) she should not overly grieve if Estelle is the only child she ever has.  Estelle is beautiful and bright and will be a delight to her family always and to the nation.  So many people never have the chance to have one child of their own, let alone one so wonderful.
Victoria has everything that Madde has and maybe more ( the Throne of Sweden).  There is no reason to be envious or sad at Madde's baby's big day.  And I dont think this is the case.  I do think ( and hope) that Victoria cherishes what she has.  
Sermon over  Jumping
esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2014, 02:06:25 AM »

Well maybe he just doesn't like to be photographed.

Chris is actually the photographer.  I think the photo represents that they love the new Princess as much as they do Estelle.  After all she is their grandchild too.
coolmum
Banned
Banned
Small Member

Singapore Singapore

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2014, 02:16:17 AM »

Oops...Sorry I didn't know he is the photographer. Blush

EA, ^^^ Well said. Champagne

Vic should just relax and enjoy all the time spent with Estelle. She is such an adorable girl.
Stop getting stessed up about having another baby, too much stress leads to nowhere. Hoping that everything is fine with Dan, is healthy and well.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 65   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: