Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mabel is expecting her third child  (Read 3053 times)
anirac

Medium Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« on: December 14, 2007, 10:07:14 AM »

Beatrix is very happy of getting her 9. grandchild     Supercontent Supercontent Supercontent

Mabel is pregnant with her third child.     Supercontent Supercontent Supercontent

The child is expected in the end of June 2008     Supercontent Supercontent Supercontent

Namens Hare Majesteit de Koningin deelt de RVD mee:

Hare Majesteit de Koningin is buitengewoon verheugd mede te kunnen delen dat Hare Koninklijke Hoogheid Prinses Mabel in verwachting is. De geboorte van het derde kind van Prinses Mabel en Prins Friso wordt eind juni 2008 verwacht.

RVD, 14.12.2007, 09.00 uur

Champagne

I owe so much to my wife.You cannot imagine what I'm feeling.It's fabulous.Thank you,Beatrix.

Perhaps history will bear out that the choice of my partner was my best decision.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2007, 01:44:11 PM »

For some reason royals seem to think that God meant them when he said: " Be fertile and increase, fill the earth and master it" they all seem to enjoy having a soccerteam sized nursery...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
anirac

Medium Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2007, 01:54:08 PM »

I think this was fake to, because I can't find anything at the official website.
I cannot tell you how I hate it to be fooled. I think it's because since yesterday I am vulnerable to those news. One of my best friends, who I don't see that much, just 3/4 times a year, but we are closley in contact in other ways, told me yesterday that she was pregnant an now have little cute babyboy named Loki and also that another of our quartett-clique is going to marry next year, bust just didn't tell me, because she want to do it personally So you see since yesterday I believe everything. 

I owe so much to my wife.You cannot imagine what I'm feeling.It's fabulous.Thank you,Beatrix.

Perhaps history will bear out that the choice of my partner was my best decision.
Máxima

Medium Member

Argentina Argentina

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2007, 04:00:37 PM »

It's fake
French

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2007, 09:04:29 PM »

Is it wrong to say that I'm happy that the message was fake ?  Crap
I don't know, I just think the Oranje family is soo peéeeerfect that it's painfull to watch them. lol.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: