Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amalia's first day of school  (Read 5953 times)
Máxima

Medium Member

Argentina Argentina

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2007, 08:27:05 PM »

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2007, 08:43:16 PM »

Maxima, that is indeed a very interesting question, that I have asked myself to.
When you look at the pictures posted last, you can see that there are pretty big windows through which a bypasser could easily spot the children. So even if you had closed front doors and every visitor would have to ring a bell to come in, the windows are a security issue.
I could assume, that a car with police officers will be parked in front to make sure that noone would come and peek, make pix or even meddle with some hazardous material in the front yard.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
The Watcher

Baby Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2007, 10:34:53 PM »

Amalia has two bodyguards  Smiley
Hermione

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2007, 10:03:04 AM »

Amalia is adorable. I saw a short clip on TV last night and how she reached out to kiss her mama .... sweet 

kittytart

« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2007, 02:49:05 PM »

Amalia is a very cute little girl who seems to have an engaging and entertaining personality. 
At the end of the video it looked like Maxima wiped a tear from her eye or maybe I imagined it.
tcty

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2007, 07:10:45 PM »

I kind of feel bad for the other kids in the class.  If Amalia is always getting special attention, doesn't that make the other kids feel neglected and second class citizens?  Maybe it's just for the first day of school then that's understandable.
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2007, 07:22:32 PM »

I kind of feel bad for the other kids in the class.  If Amalia is always getting special attention, doesn't that make the other kids feel neglected and second class citizens?  Maybe it's just for the first day of school then that's understandable.
It also makes a self centered human being Snare

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2007, 08:38:29 PM »

Amalia seems the type for special treatment, she simply seems to have her mothers vibrant personality. That paired with her special status will make her centerstage, where ever she is.
However children can be brutal, if she doesn't pair her specialty with being a fun and nice person, they will not accept her. At this age children are pretty immune to status, so Amalia will have to learn to be nice around other kids, because even if she gets dealt better cards by her teachers, the other kids will simply not play with her if they don't want.
However, she seems a nice little girl and I doubt she will have any problems.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Máxima

Medium Member

Argentina Argentina

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2007, 12:16:11 AM »

Amalia seems the type for special treatment, she simply seems to have her mothers vibrant personality. That paired with her special status will make her centerstage, where ever she is.
However children can be brutal, if she doesn't pair her specialty with being a fun and nice person, they will not accept her. At this age children are pretty immune to status, so Amalia will have to learn to be nice around other kids, because even if she gets dealt better cards by her teachers, the other kids will simply not play with her if they don't want.
However, she seems a nice little girl and I doubt she will have any problems.

Well, she is just a 4 year-old girl who has no idea she is a Princess, she just dreams about beeing a Disney Princess.
Leesa
Banned
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

"Mary who?" asks Marsha!

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2007, 09:15:49 AM »

Thanks for posting these lovely pics of a little girl starting school!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: