Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nuclear Security Summit 2014 in The Hague  (Read 13097 times)
dlisted

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2014, 03:39:11 PM »

It is only the "Bunte" comentator that explains what is happening. There is no audio of Maxima's voice.

Commentator says, Chinese president is visibly touched by her condolences to the MH370 crash. However, thanks to Maximas professionalism she managed with further word to tune his state of mind positive for dinner.
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2014, 03:43:38 PM »

It is only the "Bunte" comentator that explains what is happening. There is no audio of Maxima's voice.

Commentator says, Chinese president is visibly touched by her condolences to the MH370 crash. However, thanks to Maximas professionalism she managed with further word to tune his state of mind positive for dinner.

Max is a true pro. I guess Wax counts his blessing every morning for having her as his wife and his queen.
violetroses

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2014, 04:09:32 PM »

Max is a true pro. I guess Wax counts his blessing every morning for having her as his wife and his queen.

Ortensia is right  Star Of all of the post 2001 brides Maxima has proved herself to be the best of the bunch

“'I doubt there are any subtleties of combat I can advise you on ma'am” Ross Poldark
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2014, 04:20:00 PM »

Ortensia is right  Star Of all of the post 2001 brides Maxima has proved herself to be the best of the bunch
Thanks Violetroses!
I think that what strikes me most of Max it's that she is real, true to herself and clearly  willing to do good for her family and country.
violetroses

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2014, 04:28:19 PM »

Exactly 'her family and country". Unlike the others who are always looking backwards to what they left

Maxima's mindset
Her Country: Netherlands
Her Family: Husband, daughters & Beatrix
Her Priority: Doing the best she can for everybody

Mary's mindset
Her Country: Australia
Her Family:  Pa & sisters
Her Priority: Doing the best she can for Mary

Charlene's mindset
Her Country: S.Africa
Her Family:  Mum, dad & brothers
Her Priority: Doing whatever she wants

“'I doubt there are any subtleties of combat I can advise you on ma'am” Ross Poldark
Miss Hathaway
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2014, 04:28:50 PM »

I love it! Maxima totally works among these personalties. Professionally supports her husband and most likely is top prepared for each and everyone. With Mary, this scenario would be a-h-awkward.

ITA. Max really fills the role of queen very nicely. She's sociable. She has poise. She dresses well, but never makes her appearances a catwalk. But more importantly, she doesn't overshadow her husband - despite her own big personality and somewhat flamboyant personal style. She comes across as Wax's partner and supporter.

F&M will not look like this!

Wax and Max are a fabulous couple.   They set the example that all other royal couples should follow.       Champagne
jigmesjigga

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2014, 05:03:50 PM »

I agree, they've both stepped up to the plate beautifully.  They are a credit to Beatrix and the country.

Violetroses, I think you have one thing wrong about Mary.  I think she thinks her country is Scotland/UK/GB, aka, she's a shadow-Kate.  Wink
violetroses

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2014, 05:39:52 PM »

I agree, they've both stepped up to the plate beautifully.  They are a credit to Beatrix and the country.

Violetroses, I think you have one thing wrong about Mary.  I think she thinks her country is Scotland/UK/GB, aka, she's a shadow-Kate.  Wink

Ofcourse our long lost Lady Mary Donaldson of Port Seton-Ship Inn!    How could I as a Brit not see her for who she is one of our own scottish roses  Wink.

winx

Humongous Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2014, 06:45:59 PM »

If she was giving her condolence to the president, she chose the wrong moment. I think that was WA job to do as the king. Maxima is not the highest official. WA should have done this representing himself and The Netherlands.

The handshake is very unprofessional and very condescending. I think the president felt embarrassed. Maxima step over the line.

Guys, Maxima only thinks Maxima, she plays the game of very well. The woman as ego bigger than her palace and has WA running rounds at her will!!

violetroses

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2014, 06:59:16 PM »

If she was giving her condolence to the president, she chose the wrong moment. I think that was WA job to do as the king. Maxima is not the highest official. WA should have done this representing himself and The Netherlands.

The handshake is very unprofessional and very condescending. I think the president felt embarrassed. Maxima step over the line.

Guys, Maxima only thinks Maxima, she plays the game of very well. The woman as ego bigger than her palace and has WA running rounds at her will!!

Maybe Maxima has a taste for luxury. Maybe Maxima puts on a good face. Maybe WA is under the thumb. However credit where its due....

1) She sticks by her husband - unlike CPss MM who slopes off abroad leaving CP H
2) She produced the heirs swiftly & with little fuss - unlike Charlene who cant/wont & Kate who made such a fuss you would have though no woman had ever given birth before & the second messiah was coming
3) Fred is also under Mary's thumb & will be bullied by her when he is king- however WA seems to enjoy Maxima's flashy boldness whilst Fred just looks ill & a broken man
4) There have been more pushy wives in the past esp in the US & UK: jackie kennedy, michelle obama, cherie blair

Being dutch you will feel more strongly. I understand but feel for me & other Brits we have WAITY ...... Cry Cry

Empress of Blandings

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2014, 07:11:57 PM »

Maxima has raised the bar for every Royal bride everywhere and with the possible exception of Letizia, all have fallen short.  Starting with Camilla as Queen in waiting (I know, it sticks in almost everyone's throat but it's a fact) she is nothing but a country housewife.  In a way, that's alright because she's of the vintage when little else was expected of a wife.  In Norway we have a blonde woman whose accomplishment prior to marriage was to prove her fertility. In Denmark, there's the frightfully busy Mary who although has a sketchy CV, she tries hard but is Maxima's inferior when it comes to poise, intelligence and presence.  In Monaco, Charlene although an Olympic swimmer, she simply doesn't have what it takes to make a mark on the world stage beyond being a Royal wife - she lacks charisma.  The Spanish Letizia is an attractive woman who seems to be trying to make her mark through her limited (enforced, I believe) charitable works and not being a fashion plate.  The Greek Royal family may be defunct but I believe Marie-Chantal had the potential to be a little more than a clothes horse - we'll never know but having said that, like Charlene she lacks charisma.  And then we have the next generation in the UK: Kate Middleton.  The one who could have had it all - the expensive education wasted on a degree in Princess Studies majoring in Stalking.  Now, in an era where an educated woman is considered an asset to her husband and family, Will bucked the trend and found himself a more modern, polished (whitened teeth, expensive blow-dries and botox) Camilla. Even Diana, who had little education to speak of, could hold her own with international business men and women - she did her homework and was able to converse on a level beyond asking if one could "test the smell by smelling it?"  It beggars belief in this day and age that a king in waiting would select a wife with the intellectual capacity of a plant.  The new benchmark is Maxima and the Commonwealth will look to the Netherlands and feel cheated and in time, will resent.
Empress of Blandings

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2014, 07:23:40 PM »

I appreciate your remarks and understand that the Dutch may have greater insights into the dynamics and protocols of the RF but looking at your RF from a British perspective, you can surely appreciate that Maxima seems to have it all - poise, sophistication, elegance, intelligence and charisma and most of all, a great ambassador for The Netherlands.  We're not going to read vacuous article after vacuous article about her clothes, her hair, her renovating houses, buying pizzas, walking the dog, undressing in her entirety in full view of staff (and curious paparazzi).  You may have inane articles like that in The Netherlands, but they don't hit the international media.  Compare her to Camilla and her successor, Kate and you can see why we British are more than a little envious.
violetroses

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2014, 07:27:48 PM »

Thumbs up if you would swap Kate & her blandness for Maxima & her flashiness in a heartbeat  Thumb up

winx

Humongous Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2014, 12:37:48 PM »

Since few years there is pr strategy after Max and Wax to change their jet setting ways or better said hiding deep down. WA is an idiot, Max is very smart woman (I have never denied that) she got to Oranges and stick to them like white on rice. She wanted to be queen and there we have it, and kicking parents out her way all the way to the altar.

For years seen many praising the Maxima's action, really soon she'll turn water to wine!! From all the crop CP she was/is the smart to keep her shit under wrap and even play dumb along her whole family about the Junta years. Really no one better than Maxima to joing the bunch of corrupted Oranges to know not to wash her dirty laundry in the open.

Since 2004 the Media Code help to hide the come and goings from this family, really the country is small and dirty deeds sleeps here and there. Maxima is ambitious and only works for her. She knows she can be quiet and turn away to the pampas if not putting up with WA.

Beatrix is now a princess but she is the one here with the power still. Dread the day Bea passes away Maxima ego will explode all the moon. The woman will walk on air

Last but no less important do not compare Maxima to Mary or Waity. The woman dance tangos arounds these and the rest of them dripping the Orange bling all the way to the bank. Royalty are bunch of parasites living out the tax payers Maxima lives the queen dream knowing her shit is hide deep down by corrupted politicians and gov that see that having a royal puppet theatre keeps the unwashed ounce a year gawking at golden carriage!!!  Not my intention to brake someone bubble!!

esther angeline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2014, 12:14:55 AM »

Thanks Winx.   Star Love the insight.  BTW, what are the "pampas?"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: