Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: funny will pics/gaffes  (Read 15173 times)
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2014, 08:16:47 PM »

I don't feel sorry for William because he married Kate.  He had opportunities to walk away.  And if he had taken a little more time he could've found someone else willing to take on the job who probably would have been better suited for it.

What I want to know is what do the Middletons have on him that made him go ahead with this wedding because he hasn't really looked happy or even content since day 1 as a newlywed.

Tbh I never thought they have something on him that made him marry Kate. If something truly ugly needs to be buried he (or his granny) has a lot of ways to buried it and Kate/the Midds will never be in the position of Diana media wise. The BRF took precautions this time so that they can always say that Kate wasn't left alone or pushed to work too much. She cannot claim that she didn't know him well enough or that she had no clue what the life of a senior royal looked like and Will cannot claim that he wasn't allowed to marry the woman he loved/chose. Not to mention that Kate fails to earn the respect and love of people. IMO in case of a divorce there won't be many who'll side with the Midds.

I think Will married her because he was, is and always will be lazy and couldn't be bothered to start searching and courting someone who isn't a doormat.
DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2014, 10:24:59 PM »

http://news.sky.com/story...d-to-get-out-of-the-house
The royal couple made the short trip from their Kensington Palace apartment to the Royal Garden Hotel, which is next door to the palace.
Watched by a large group of photographers, they took the lift up to the presidential suite where Mr and Mrs Tan were waiting.
William appeared on good form as he looked out of the hotel window onto Kensington Palace and said: "You can probably see into our bedroom window which is a bit worrying - I wouldn't look too closely."
Blink  Shocked I thought that was a spoof but I don't think it is.

Seriously, what is wrong with him? Who says things like that (not to mention to a president during a state visit)? What on earth does he have to hide to make him so privacy obsessed that he even talks about it at the most inappropriate times?

Making the need for the move to Amner Hall more imperative

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
NAOTMAA

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2014, 01:44:13 AM »

What I want to know is what do the Middletons have on him that made him go ahead with this wedding because he hasn't really looked happy or even content since day 1 as a newlywed.

Honestly I don't think William was blackmailed or tricked I think William is just plain stupid. So busy looking out for people who would use him he fell for the most obvious users there were  Roll Eyes

It appears nobody else wanted him and he really had to settle for Kate. Kate was probably "Plan Z"  Dead

William is just a bitter bitter man and at this point I can't think of anything that would make him happy. His wife doesn't, his son doesn't and his position doesn't Thumb down
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2015, 08:45:47 PM »

Didn't want to put this in the Will News topic although it is from the recent Tusk Trust meeting.

In the past I helped a photographer friend at banquets & meetings by finding suitable backgrounds on-site for group photos and then arranging & positioning individuals for those photos. We still trade pix of good, poor or silly examples of group photos that should have been deleted & never published or printed.

Photographer friend sent me this pix with the comment 'Who already peed and who has yet to go?'
Also included pix #2 with ' these women know how to assemble and they look like they don't need to go somewhere.'
 Wink

Hurry! We really have to go soon.

We've been already. Smile!

After all this time you would think Willnot could learn to keep his hands at his sides for these photos. Blink

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
Spacetime tells matter how to move; matter tells spacetime how to curve. ~JWheeler
DebbieB

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2015, 08:54:56 PM »

Golly, those ladies look awkward in whiny's company. Now if it had been Harry     

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2015, 09:28:56 PM »

Golly, those ladies look awkward in whiny's company. Now if it had been Harry      

Icecream

It's definitely Will who is awkward and they just mirror him.
LDJJ

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2015, 06:31:25 PM »

I was looking at the pictures of William dancing with the blonde and Kate.  It seems he's got a set of moves on that dance floor that involves spinning his partner and it seems to be the only one he has...lol  He's probably got a pretty good waltz in there somewhere.  I imagine he had to learn that one for certain functions, but those pictures are very funny to me.  He also seems to have a need to be in control of his partner on the dance floor.
Winnifred
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2015, 08:46:31 PM »

haha try to hold back your happiness willy, its just too much! Jumping

And that body language! There's practically an entire iceberg between them while Will leans away from Kate with that stony upward expression. What can be be looking at? Or is he just avoiding looking over at Kate and the weird thing she's doing with her fingers? Probably, he does the same thing when she claps  Cool

Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2015, 09:11:38 PM »

And that body language! There's practically an entire iceberg between them while Will leans away from Kate with that stony upward expression. What can be be looking at? Or is he just avoiding looking over at Kate and the weird thing she's doing with her fingers? Probably, he does the same thing when she claps  Cool

When I first saw this photograph, it reminded me of another I had seen.....

History repeating itself, a sign of things to come, or just an odd coincidence - you be the judge.

Winnifred
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2015, 11:06:39 PM »

When I first saw this photograph, it reminded me of another I had seen.....

History repeating itself, a sign of things to come, or just an odd coincidence - you be the judge.

Good post I hadn't even thought to draw the comparison.

DebbieB

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2015, 11:14:57 PM »

^ahh but we had seen the spark between swmnbn and Charles..and it was easy to pinpoint the decline. With their royal whinynesses,  we haven't seen as NY closeness, therefore difficult to predict

Sparky

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2015, 04:05:26 AM »

I don't feel sorry for William because he married Kate.  He had opportunities to walk away.  And if he had taken a little more time he could've found someone else willing to take on the job who probably would have been better suited for it.

Remember all those stories long ago about Sea Biscuit hanging out at Dodgy Uncle Gary's Maison De Bang Bang? Drugs, wild parties, discussing size of women's boobs, sex slaves, underaged girls and all that? Well, all those were quickly swept under the rug.

It might be something to do with that. Plus, Sea Biscuit is lazy and knew he couldn't do any better at that stage.

HarryFan071

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2015, 05:14:55 AM »

Well we know he broke up with Kate to go after Isabella Calthorpe and she turned him down because supposedly she didn't want the life of a royal. But something tells me she either witnessed or was told by others in their circle how William treated his girlfriends and that was enough for her to say "not a chance in hell buddy". If so good for her for realizing what a jerk he is to women and having enough self respect for herself to stay away from him.
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2015, 05:48:59 AM »

^ahh but we had seen the spark between swmnbn and Charles..and it was easy to pinpoint the decline. With their royal whinynesses,  we haven't seen as NY closeness, therefore difficult to predict

From all I have observed in photographs, videos, and documentaries I think you are right Debbie.   Yes  I have seen proof that Charles and swmnbn had a spark, times of caring, laughter, fun, and yes, even love.

Can't really remember a photograph that really catches a great connection between Will and Kate.

I had just recently seen that photo of Charles & swmnbn and when I saw the picture of Will and Kate - well, is expression looked so much like his mum in her photo that I just remembered it.  And coincidently, like Kate, Charles was fidgeting his fingers, too.

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2015, 10:48:17 AM »

Well we know he broke up with Kate to go after Isabella Calthorpe and she turned him down because supposedly she didn't want the life of a royal. But something tells me she either witnessed or was told by others in their circle how William treated his girlfriends and that was enough for her to say "not a chance in hell buddy". If so good for her for realizing what a jerk he is to women and having enough self respect for herself to stay away from him.

Will and Kate both deserve each other. So both really shouldn't complain. They both got what they wanted. I really can't pity them that it didn't make them happy. She got the title and the prince and a life in luxury. He got his doormat and woman, who would never talk back.
In the end Will had no other choice, but to marry Kate - on sane woman would've taken him.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: