Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 266 267 [268] 269 270 ... 273   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William and Kate: Australia and New Zealand Tour  (Read 668315 times)
luvcharles

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #4005 on: April 28, 2014, 11:16:43 PM »

Nice to see that they didn't waste getting changed before going to see their son and playing with him.
MadMissManton
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4006 on: April 28, 2014, 11:19:21 PM »

you never see pics of them landing home from tours.
I do remember that them leaving for Canada was televised and widely photographed
Fertiv
Banned
Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #4007 on: April 28, 2014, 11:36:56 PM »

I do remember that them leaving for Canada was televised and widely photographed

In the good old days they used to make a big performance of arriving and landing - especially if it was the Queen, I think the Prime Minister or other digintaries used to line up on the tarmac at Heathrow to greet them - i think nowadays flying is normal.  They arrive and depart from a special terminal somewhere within the maze of the airport and then skip out in a whirl of range rovers...
choux

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #4008 on: April 28, 2014, 11:51:56 PM »

William, Kate and Prince George play on the lawn at Admiralty House on Easter Sunday.

Looks like obvious PR to me. Why are these photos only now being published? Designed to show just how "hard it was for them to put on a suit and hat to go to church for an hour.  They worked so hard, they deserve a year off with their son now.  And don't any of you British peasant taxpayers dare call them lazy!"
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #4009 on: April 29, 2014, 12:23:22 AM »

In the good old days they used to make a big performance of arriving and landing - especially if it was the Queen, I think the Prime Minister or other digintaries used to line up on the tarmac at Heathrow to greet them - i think nowadays flying is normal.  They arrive and depart from a special terminal somewhere within the maze of the airport and then skip out in a whirl of range rovers...
The Japanese seem to still have this tradition of seeing the Imperial couple off at the airport.
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #4010 on: April 29, 2014, 12:24:11 AM »

Like the photos of the family playing together. Hope to see more in the future.
Penny

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #4011 on: April 29, 2014, 01:44:02 AM »

William and Kate attend a Super Rugby match between NSW Waratahs and South Africa Bulls, in Sydney, Australia, Saturday April 19, 2014.

Fertiv
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #4012 on: April 29, 2014, 02:03:07 AM »

The Japanese seem to still have this tradition of seeing the Imperial couple off at the airport.

I remember seeing them, very sweet -

A bit O/t but this is a cute pic of the current Queen arrival protocol:
Fertiv
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #4013 on: April 29, 2014, 02:07:02 AM »

William, Kate and Prince George play on the lawn at Admiralty House on Easter Sunday.

Looks like obvious PR to me. Why are these photos only now being published? Designed to show just how "hard it was for them to put on a suit and hat to go to church for an hour.  They worked so hard, they deserve a year off with their son now.  And don't any of you British peasant taxpayers dare call them lazy!"
TBH I doubt they are obvious PR.   2 hours later they paraded the boy prince at the Zoo, so got acres of news coverage for that...  it is what it is, long lens shot of parents meeting up with baby and nanny in garden to see what they've been up to whilst they've been out.

Nice picks though i;m a bit concerned that nanny M-T has put him down on the edge of a vertigious drop (baby scale)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #4014 on: April 29, 2014, 02:34:53 AM »

Nice - DM is saying Natasha Archer, Waity's PA is in fact her Stylist! So there is a built in scapegoat for her lousy choices for the tour:

http://www.dailymail.co.u...oor-stylish-princess.html

Laugh bounce Laughing Laugh bounce

LONDON, United Kingdom, 8 hours ago
Kate is easy to dress surely as she has such a lovely figure a bin bag would look fine on her!

XCHURCH UK, 8 hours ago
Sorry Natasha, you're sacked!!!!!

LONDON, 9 hours ago
That's great. Now if she could revamp Kate's work ethic and fix the fact that she and wills have done four engagements since December between them and a PR jolly to fix their image, yet have still found time for 3 holidays abroad, they have spent more time on holiday than they have actually 'working'. They really make it hard for people to like them.

Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #4015 on: April 29, 2014, 02:42:20 AM »

Put me on team obvious PR. Unless George was positioned somewhere that he could see them hence they had to stop the logical thing to do would be to switch into something more casual before getting down to play. Looks like Santa Maria and that gentleman were getting quite the crotch shot but that is something I guess you get used to when working for WK. Santa Maria and that man also appear to be staring directly at the camera.

I'm a little lost at the varying changes in terms of their awareness to being watched. If Waity is clicking her heels like an idiot she is being a comic genius and sticking it to the cameras she knows are watching her. If Waity is playing with George and running back in forth in the same area over and over again she is just a normal mom unaware that photographers ( who could be SNIPERS Yikes) are watching. Think of the children! And how nice that she does so in casual clothing because that's the real Waity! And if she is down on the ground in McQueen that is very expensive and also limits the ability to actually interact with the baby beyond crouching down like an idiot in skirt/heels then she is just super mom not bothering to change (even if it limits interaction) and she has absolutely no idea that she is being watched.

So Waity is caught acting like an idiot = Waity definitely knows cameras are there and has a wicked little sense of humor.
Waity is caught acting like super mom in the same spot= Waity doesn't know and the cameras are dangerous and a bad sign about their security. Sure she knew they were there before but she forgot....or thought they left..or THINK OF THE BABY.
Waity is down on the ground in McQueen creating a super mom meets Vogue spread image and she is clueless about being watched. And forget that she is being watched, the nanny has placed George in a precarious location. Did his parents who are there move him? No...but....

Vava

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4016 on: April 29, 2014, 02:51:02 AM »

Kiki, I think all this is staged, too.  Honestly these two are so worthless.  Plus they are playing to the 'hidden' cameras and they don't think the peasants know what is going on?
Visenya

Large Member

Aegon > William

Ignore
« Reply #4017 on: April 29, 2014, 03:04:25 AM »

I'm on team PR myself. It just looks so staged,
So Waity is caught acting like an idiot = Waity definitely knows cameras are there and has a wicked little sense of humor.
Waity is caught acting like super mom in the same spot= Waity doesn't know and the cameras are dangerous and a bad sign about their security. Sure she knew they were there before but she forgot....or thought they left..or THINK OF THE BABY.
Waity is down on the ground in McQueen creating a super mom meets Vogue spread image and she is clueless about being watched. And forget that she is being watched, the nanny has placed George in a precarious location. Did his parents who are there move him? No
This is it, basically. It's all in the name of PR, I need to look for the article again, but I think The Telegraph had an article basically saying it, that the tour was PR.
So, yeah, PR all the way with these two.

Never grow a wishbone, daughter, where your backbone ought to be. Clementine Paddleford
Fiction is the Truth inside a Lie. Stephen King.
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4018 on: April 29, 2014, 05:44:38 AM »

A little OT --- GF msgd 'where's duchess or diva' blog. No post since 4.11 NZ'
Does anyone read that blog? Any idea why Apr 11 is last post?

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
Spacetime tells matter how to move; matter tells spacetime how to curve. ~JWheeler
DebbieB

Humongous Member

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #4019 on: April 29, 2014, 08:00:34 AM »

A little OT --- GF msgd 'where's duchess or diva' blog. No post since 4.11 NZ'
Does anyone read that blog? Any idea why Apr 11 is last post?

She's gone AWOL before.

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
Pages: 1 ... 266 267 [268] 269 270 ... 273   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: