Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 270 271 [272] 273   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William and Kate: Australia and New Zealand Tour  (Read 628353 times)
nationalanthem

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4065 on: October 08, 2014, 03:13:42 PM »

oh yea they definitely paid for that out of pocket. but geez if they ever started paying people to go out and protest the royals being there for a visit then the monarchy has much larger problems than we thought.   Snare
OrangeBanana

Large Member

Christmas Island Christmas Island

Ignore
« Reply #4066 on: October 08, 2014, 06:33:09 PM »

I was only kidding about the rent-a-crowd in Aus and NZ. I don't think W&k are that desperate...yet.
To be fair there are like zero-20 people who go to see the pair on engagements in the uk - I wouldn't delete the rent-a-crowd phone number.

nationalanthem

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #4067 on: October 08, 2014, 06:51:31 PM »

lmao how does that even work? do they just go door to door and ask people to come outside and wave?  Huh?
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4068 on: October 09, 2014, 04:12:40 AM »

Not to be size-ist but skinny babies do learn to walk sooner, even as young as 6 months. Its totally surreal to see a baby walking that young but it happens. Chubbier babies (which I find cuter - my bias!) take a little longer I think to find their balance. But so what? I don't think it really matters in terms of who is ahead. As the song says - its not where you start its where you finish. George walking early does not mean he will be exempt from his parents laziness.

My friend has the cutest little chubby baby and he just starting walking just shy of seven months. Never crawled - just went from sitting up to walking. Doesn't even hold onto furniture! It looks odd to see him as he is only 27 inches tall...but it is so adorable too! Plus he just smiles and smiles...so very proud of himself, he is.  Supercontent
Her pediatrician said that 9 to 15 is the usual age range but earlier happens for some. No worries for anyone unless the baby is 16 months and

temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #4069 on: October 20, 2014, 01:45:02 PM »

lmao how does that even work? do they just go door to door and ask people to come outside and wave?  Huh?

Craigslist?  Laugh bounce
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #4070 on: October 20, 2014, 03:49:29 PM »

Well if push comes to shove Darling George can, if he has nothing else to show for put on his CV: was considered advanced at age 9 months. that'll help get around  in the world...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
One of the Peasants

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #4071 on: October 20, 2014, 11:38:07 PM »

Craigslist?  Laugh bounce

Maybe they offer free food and drink, after.  Laughing

Where's Carl
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #4072 on: February 09, 2015, 12:09:52 AM »

New picture from the tour

nihonbutterfly

Muted
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #4073 on: February 09, 2015, 01:33:47 AM »

Beautiful picture of a young girl and her grandmother. .....

LDJJ

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4074 on: February 09, 2015, 12:05:38 PM »

Kate's dentist really didn't do her any favors with those chomper sized veneers he put on her. 
gudgeon

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4075 on: February 09, 2015, 02:00:53 PM »

Her eyes are like 2 black holes sucking all my life energy away... sigh. If she can't even learn the difference between day makeup and night makeup I guess there is no hope she'll EVER change that gloopy, heavy, nasty mess on her eyes.  Confused

My adventures in baking: http://bakedtoorder.blogspot.com/ 
OrangeBanana

Large Member

Christmas Island Christmas Island

Ignore
« Reply #4076 on: September 13, 2015, 03:46:26 AM »

William, Kate and Prince George's 10-day trip holiday in 2014 cost taxpayers $1.035 million.
1 million for yacht races, wine tasting, speed boats, bowing at monuments, and the rare walkabout Yikes

http://www.newstalkzb.co....-for-nine-days-of-prince/

bach

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4077 on: September 13, 2015, 03:51:08 AM »

William, Kate and Prince George's 10-day trip holiday in 2014 cost taxpayers $1.035 million.
1 million for yacht races, wine tasting, speed boats, bowing at monuments, and the rare walkabout Yikes

Yacht races, wine tasting, speed boats- yup an all expense paid fancy holiday. (Like we've said all along). Now the Caribbean tour next. These expenses sound devastating for smaller places.

#FreeHarry
#HarryForKing
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #4078 on: September 13, 2015, 03:57:11 AM »

Why are we financing these freeloaders' expensive holidays? Real mad
luvcharles

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #4079 on: September 13, 2015, 05:16:29 AM »

I did read shortly after the visit that the tourist industry in both Australia and New Zealand were getting more than double the normal number of enquiries. Now whether those enquiries lead to more visitors I have no idea of knowing but that is certainly one reason for these sorts of visits - to promote the country.

Even if more tourists visited say Queenstown in NZ - unless they specifically were asked what made them decide to visit and the royal visit was the reason we will not really know if they had an impact or not.
Pages: 1 ... 270 271 [272] 273   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: