Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 238 239 [240]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vic & Dan news  (Read 1299244 times)
anneboleyn

Warned
Gigantic Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #3585 on: November 16, 2022, 12:34:52 AM »

Iíve always like this outfit on Vic but agree the booties arenít the best choice.
Probably an unpopular opinion but I canít stand Dan in the turtlenecks with the suits. He looks ridiculous. We rarely pick on the guys so here I am. Iíll be in the dish witness protection program if you need me. 

Agreed. The first time I laughed and thought he looked like the villain in a spy movie but turtlenecks do not suit him at all.

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
SvenskaSarah

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #3586 on: November 16, 2022, 02:35:43 AM »

Iíve always like this outfit on Vic but agree the booties arenít the best choice.
Probably an unpopular opinion but I canít stand Dan in the turtlenecks with the suits. He looks ridiculous. We rarely pick on the guys so here I am. Iíll be in the dish witness protection program if you need me. 

I think I may need to join you in the dish witness protection programme  Secret

I struggle to see how turtlenecks are flattering. If I wore one I would look like Rizzo in the opening credits for Grease! I think the turtleneck can be seen as a segue between a formal an informal look (i.e. wearing a shirt would make the look more formal, turtlenecks have a sense of informality about them) imo, but generally they should be avoided. I know they're in fashion atm, but I prefer to see them in pictures from the 1960s (when they appeared to be in fashion and were worn in outfits that looked good). Plus grey washes Daniel out. I think he always looks best in a crisp navy blue suit (and exercise clothing when off-duty because...muscles!).
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #3587 on: November 16, 2022, 05:25:07 AM »

I love Vickanís outfit and Daniel looks amazing!
cecile

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #3588 on: November 16, 2022, 07:10:29 AM »

Visit to the Swedish Energy Agency in Eskilstuna

This photo is great and I like it when Dan smiles with teethís. He looks much better.
thecrownjewelthief

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3589 on: November 16, 2022, 04:30:43 PM »

Visit to the Swedish Energy Agency in Eskilstuna

This photo is great and I like it when Dan smiles with teethís. He looks much better.

Agreed, such a great photo! They're so cute together.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #3590 on: November 16, 2022, 09:54:55 PM »

Vic & Dan attended Generation Pep's annual "Pep Forum" at Hotel Clarion Sign

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #3591 on: November 17, 2022, 12:26:16 PM »

I am going to join the witness protection group and will say that while I don't mind the turtleneck (not my fav with men, but I do that pretty often myself) I detest velvet suits - so little Lord Fauntleroy

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Mariola

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #3592 on: November 17, 2022, 06:17:53 PM »

I am going to join the witness protection group and will say that while I don't mind the turtleneck (not my fav with men, but I do that pretty often myself) I detest velvet suits - so little Lord Fauntleroy

I thought perhaps corduroy (sp?) but that is only a little better than velvet so I will join the WPP also.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #3593 on: November 17, 2022, 06:18:44 PM »

Bring some more wine....

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Mariola

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #3594 on: November 17, 2022, 07:01:33 PM »

I think it not so much the polo neck/roll neck/turtle neck (I don't know what is the difference) but the fact that he wears it with a double breast suit that looks very old-fashioned even if it is not.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3595 on: November 17, 2022, 11:50:21 PM »

I think it not so much the polo neck/roll neck/turtle neck (I don't know what is the difference) but the fact that he wears it with a double breast suit that looks very old-fashioned even if it is not.

At least he hasn't done what William did for one of his movie premieres where he showed up in a velvet sportcoat (can you call it a sportcoat if it's velvet?) AND a mockneck!    (And Kate showed up dressed for an entirely different dress code, it seemed!)

Victoria is in such great shape...she's very inspiring to me in this regard.  I cannot fathom wearing a sweater dress like that! 
Pages: 1 ... 238 239 [240]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: