Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 53   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CG & Silvia news  (Read 290487 times)
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2014, 11:58:57 PM »

Silvia would have been such a beautiful woman for her age if she hadn't done so much surgery.

I also wonder about Carl Gustav. Is he still having women on the side? Because I can't se a man like that change and be content with his wife. Or maybe it is easier on Silvia if he let her be and keep to other women? I can't make up my mind.
Bless Daniel, I can't see him treating his wife like Carl Gustav treats Silvia and other women.

I have a Swedish friend with connections to the SRF. According to her it's an open secret that CG and Silvia are not together. They put on a happy facade when out and about but have lead separate lives for at least 20 years.

And yes, both have had lovers in the past...and probably still do. CG is a misogynist pig who likes young and slutty girls (like father, like son ) and Silvia just looks the other way, thinking infidelity is something she has to bear with being married to the King.
Ginger

Small Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2014, 12:30:53 AM »

Silvia would have been such a beautiful woman for her age if she hadn't done so much surgery.

I also wonder about Carl Gustav. Is he still having women on the side? Because I can't se a man like that change and be content with his wife. Or maybe it is easier on Silvia if he let her be and keep to other women? I can't make up my mind.
Bless Daniel, I can't see him treating his wife like Carl Gustav treats Silvia and other women.

I have a Swedish friend with connections to the SRF. According to her it's an open secret that CG and Silvia are not together. They put on a happy facade when out and about but have lead separate lives for at least 20 years.

And yes, both have had lovers in the past...and probably still do. CG is a misogynist pig who likes young and slutty girls (like father, like son ) and Silvia just looks the other way, thinking infidelity is something she has to bear with being married to the King.

It's sad to read this, and I'm not even a monarchist.
I've been told that Silvia "saved" the Swedish monarchy when she married CG. She was unbelievably popular, beautiful, cool... and it was the general impression that they were probably in love.

It doesn't just feel like another time, but more like another planet.
Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2014, 12:33:56 AM »

If they have lived seperate lifes for such a long time and both are happy with it, why not? As long as they represent Sweden well and don't get caught in scandals because of unsuitable lovers, I think their love life should be their private business. But CG liking such girls might explain why he accepted the snake in the family  Whistle.
BTW, not sure if they were in love. I think she was in love with his title and he needed a pretty and respectable wife, so a win-win situation for both
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2014, 07:33:55 AM »

Congrats Trier  Thumb up  Thumb up Thumb up

ITA - let's not forget, this is not a generation of women who rush into a divorce or so without weighing their options. My mom is the same age as Siliva and she has several friends who are "living apart together" under the same roof - often rather peacefully because things are sorted.
DowntownTO

Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2014, 08:17:09 AM »

I think CG just has one of those gruff resting faces.

What's the male equivalent of Resting Bitch Face? Resting Grumpy Face? Someone on another thread called him "Carl Grumpy" - best nickname on the Dish, imo.
Arturo94

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2014, 06:02:50 PM »

Congratulation trier  Thumb up Star

I really think that Silvia was a really beautiful woman/girl when she married CG, and she would have still been a beautiful woman if she hadn't done all that plastic surgery. But I even think that she obviously knew about his cheats before they were discovered by the press, and this could be one of the reasons that drive her to do things to look "better" (or at least she thought it was "better")..I don't know if I made it clear...
However yesterday CG and Silvia were at Birgit Nilsson Prize. It was give to the Vienna's philarmonica.
Today CG was in Umea.

partymom74

Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2014, 07:32:47 PM »

I have a Swedish friend with connections to the SRF. According to her it's an open secret that CG and Silvia are not together. They put on a happy facade when out and about but have lead separate lives for at least 20

years.

Very interesting news, but the same time not so surprising.... I always thought they didn't look all that together.... CP once married, give them a couple of years, then down hill the marriage will go,that's what I think.... V & D hopefully hey will have a different marriage the her parents, but really what marriage in the royal family really works out in the end?? I guess for Madde's sake it was good to live in NY with Chris at least she MIGHT have a good marriage far away from Sweden...
Lyraedro

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2014, 07:50:52 PM »

Sadly, I find, that the more plastic surgery Silvia has the more she resembles CG Yikes
Cloudberry

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2014, 07:54:57 PM »

Why would you point that out? Now I can't see anything else.  Crap
Gilmourgirl

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2014, 08:38:24 PM »

Malicious tongues here call her "Joker".  Wink
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2014, 07:26:25 PM »

Malicious tongues here call her "Joker".  Wink

She looks like the Joker, no doubt about that. Also her hair turns more and more into a helmet. She has beautiful hair, but the colour seems more and more unnatural (the MM problem).
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2014, 01:01:51 PM »

CG and Silvia attended the premiere of Madama Butterfly at The Royal Swedish Opera House yesterday

Martina91

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Princess Gabriella rules the world!

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2014, 02:05:22 PM »

CG's face is creepy... that look! Nerves Yikes

Princess Gabriella doesn't have time for Monaco's outdated succession law!
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: November 09, 2014, 02:10:50 PM »

He wants you, Martina!  Spiteful  Tongue
Martina91

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Princess Gabriella rules the world!

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2014, 02:22:26 PM »

He wants you, Martina!  Spiteful  Tongue

Laughing Actually he does look like he is h****y... Dead Star

Princess Gabriella doesn't have time for Monaco's outdated succession law!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 53   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: