Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CG & Silvia news  (Read 113373 times)
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #465 on: October 07, 2016, 06:12:48 PM »

She looks wrinkled ... finally. I think there hasn't been any plastic sugery in ages ... and she looks so much better without her joker face. She looked great there!  Jumping
LDJJ

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #466 on: October 07, 2016, 10:07:07 PM »

I love that picture of her with the drawing on her scarf.  That was a great move!
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Still not queen, Maz reacts

Ignore
« Reply #467 on: October 08, 2016, 12:57:59 AM »

I always forget that Silvia has bad hearing. I wonder if a few years ago when she sometimes seemed like she didn't quite "get" what people were asking her was because of her hearing.

You can see her hearing aids in these photos.

Marge has similar.

You'd think they'd speak about it openly as it could be a thing that would bring them closer to the general public and perhaps charities related to hearing but they've chosen to keep silent about it.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #468 on: October 08, 2016, 07:04:05 AM »

why is it that Mrs Joker's face is terribly wrinkled like an old Pirate's map even with all the plasitc surgery she has...but Daisy's face is still fairly smooth even though she smokes like a row of chimney pots  Blink Blink

I'm like confused  Crazy Confused

G Confused

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #469 on: October 08, 2016, 02:55:15 PM »

Wittenberg today. They started with a visit to Schlosskirche (Castle Church).

They visited Wittenberg Market Square and CG planted a tree at Luthergarten.

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #470 on: October 09, 2016, 03:13:09 PM »

why is it that Mrs Joker's face is terribly wrinkled like an old Pirate's map even with all the plasitc surgery she has...but Daisy's face is still fairly smooth even though she smokes like a row of chimney pots  Blink Blink

G Confused

Different genetic material, I suppose. I hope that the girls do not age as quickly as she did but if they do (and the chance, sadly is, that they will, if you look at Aunt Marge from daddy's side and Silvia) that they do not go down the joker road.

Silvia looks better now with the wrinkles because plastic surgery can sadly only do so much and better wrinkled all over than having that joker/ wrinkled combination she sported for a past few years.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #471 on: October 10, 2016, 04:34:47 AM »

G Confused

Different genetic material, I suppose. I hope that the girls do not age as quickly as she did but if they do (and the chance, sadly is, that they will, if you look at Aunt Marge from daddy's side and Silvia) that they do not go down the joker road.

Silvia looks better now with the wrinkles because plastic surgery can sadly only do so much and better wrinkled all over than having that joker/ wrinkled combination she sported for a past few years.

Thx Miss M.  Star

I think  Maddy will age far more than Vikky will partly because of her smoking, her life-style and (JMO here ) prelidection to platic.

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Ellie

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #472 on: October 10, 2016, 07:10:32 AM »

Silvia looks really warm and happy, it's nice to see. Despite the creepy plastic surgery. She seems like a really kind, warm hearted person but I know so little about her. Anyone who is stuck with CG deserves some points in my book.
Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #473 on: December 18, 2016, 12:00:05 PM »

CG and Silvia gave an interview to Spanish Hola!

http://www.hola.com/reale...os-gustavo-silvia-suecia/

Cecilia

Large Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #474 on: December 18, 2016, 03:17:30 PM »

Silvia looks really warm and happy, it's nice to see. Despite the creepy plastic surgery. She seems like a really kind, warm hearted person but I know so little about her. Anyone who is stuck with CG deserves some points in my book.

If you want to learn more about Silvia, behind the facade she is so good at keeping up, read Miss Marples posts on Silvia here at the board. She has a very good insight on who Silvia really is. The one's who has payed most for Silvia's facade is her children.
Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #475 on: January 04, 2017, 09:34:28 PM »

CG and Silvia are vacationing in the Swiss Alps. I'm wondering if the rest of the family is there too?  Thinking They usually go skiing the whole family this time of year.

onar

Small Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #476 on: January 04, 2017, 09:56:36 PM »

Oddly enough, given the circumstances of their marriage, they look good together and Silvia in particular looks very nice in casual clothes.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #477 on: January 04, 2017, 09:57:25 PM »

I am honestly not so sure if skiing with small children (babies, really) is relaxing.
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #478 on: January 05, 2017, 12:22:20 AM »

CG seems to be thrilled  Glad Silvia is feeling better now  Thumb up

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #479 on: January 29, 2017, 02:55:11 PM »

CG and Silvia attended Lund University's 350th anniversary celebrations

http://lundagard.se/2017/...are-an-sina-uppsatsamnen/

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: