Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CG & Silvia news  (Read 117001 times)
lellobeetle

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #480 on: January 29, 2017, 04:33:10 PM »

why is it that Mrs Joker's face is terribly wrinkled like an old Pirate's map even with all the plasitc surgery she has...but Daisy's face is still fairly smooth even though she smokes like a row of chimney pots  Blink Blink

I'm like confused  Crazy Confused

G Confused

I think Daisy stays out of the sun from what I've seen. I've seen CG and S on his speed boat with no awning, but Daisy takes the big boat and I never see her basking. Plus, I always thought Daisy started out with more of a baby face.

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #481 on: January 29, 2017, 05:21:19 PM »

The problem is as well that Silvia did not have a great surgeon. There was too much done to her face, while her neck (nearly impossible to do) remained wrinkly - that gave it a strange look. Lately she looks more natural again.

Plus I think Marge's life was happier than Silvia's. Daisy married the man she really loved and for a long time it looked as if they were really happy (just recent years ...). Marge does not seem to be overly emotionally involved with her children or grandchildren so I goess Frodo's present state is concerning her in a rational rather an emotional way. She also has her little parallel world (art, etc.) she can escape to.

Silvia's life was all about pretending ... pretending to be happy and ignoring that CG has the emotions of an ice-cube and is only interested in "different women", pretending she was happy with the kids and they with her, forcing the kids into a perfection that was not there, even pretending it was a pleasure to have the snake as a DIL. Look at Christmas for example - she went into hospital and only Madeleine was there (with no explaination where her husband actually was). She is a very lonely women ... who can only pretend. I don't think she has close friends she can talk about her problems. So this is eating her up.

ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #482 on: January 29, 2017, 06:02:24 PM »

Imo both women don't look one day younger than their actual age.
So: wether you get tan or not,you are detached or not,you smoke or not,you are happy or not the result doesn't Change,

Girls,lets feel free to do whatver we want!!!!😎😎😎
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #483 on: January 29, 2017, 06:28:25 PM »

I think Margrethe looks absolutely decrepit.  Her hair is witchy and should have been cut years ago.  Now it is visibly thin, stringy and looks dead.  Her face and teeth are terrifying.  Her photo should be on the label of every carton of cigarettes sold. 

Silvia looks like a victim of terrible plastic surgery.  She looks like any woman I've seen in LA in recent years, including my own grandmother, who has had one face and eye lift too many.  In fact, the joke between me and my mother is that we never know what she'll look like the next time she comes to visit (she's my father's mother, so she never admits to any of us when she's done something). Silvia looks like she's physically healthy, despite the terrible work done to her face; Margrethe looks like she could die at any second.  Silvia looks like if she fell down, her face would break; Marge looks like if she fell down, everything would break. 

It's a shame that Silvia did that to herself.  I imagine that it is the result of living with a cheating, sleaze bag husband and feeling desperately insecure. 

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #484 on: January 31, 2017, 04:33:48 PM »

CG and Silvia met Angela Merkel at the Royal Palace today

Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #485 on: April 20, 2017, 08:32:54 PM »

CG and Silvia are in Germany today to attend the 70th Baden-Powell Fellowship in Berlin.

CG is a ray of sunshine as always... Roll Eyes

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #486 on: April 20, 2017, 09:07:54 PM »

Interesting....Baden-Powell Fellowship/society is one of Benedikte's patronages in Denmark

Kaiserin

Big Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #487 on: April 20, 2017, 09:25:53 PM »

After 15+ years, Angela should finally have a new cut for her blazers ... this one does no longer fit, with her tummy poking out.
In the first pic, ignore head and necklace, her whole body looks like the body of an 80 year old english country lord with fidh&chips induced overweight and a very bad posture as a result of spine problems.
Antevorta

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #488 on: May 17, 2017, 06:38:22 PM »

Here is the itinerary for CG and Silvia's State Visit to Indonesia:

http://www.kungahuset.se/...5feee15af50049ff2404.html

Their Majesties King and Queen will pay a State visit to Indonesia, 22-24 May 2017 to the invitation of President Joko Widodo. The government is represented by Foreign Minister Margot Wallström and Infrastructure Minister Anna Johansson.
The state visit is an opportunity to strengthen long-term political, economic and cultural relations between Sweden and Indonesia. Trade, sustainability, research and innovation are key themes for the visit.

Monday, May 22
Official reception ceremony
State visit will begin on the morning of 22 May with an official reception ceremony at the presidential palace in Bogor, where the King and Queen greeted by President Joko Widodo and wife Iriana Widodo. After the national anthems, rifle salute and inspection of the main guard presented the official delegation. Signing the guest book, short walk in the garden and tree planting are other features of the ceremony. The king and the president will also have private conversations, attending contract signatures and keeping was his press statement. The Queen and the First Lady will of his private conversation to get a demonstration of Indonesian crafts.

Bogorpalatset is one of Indonesia's six presidential palaces. It has since it was inaugurated in 1745 has been used both as a summer residence and the main residence of the governors-general and presidents. The current presidential couple lives in the palace in Bogor.

In the garden there is a statue of Carl Milles, the hand of God, which was a gift from the Swedish government in 1957. The original is in Eskilstuna.

State Banquet
 Reception The ceremony is followed by a state banquet in the palace.

Seminar on forest and sustainability
 In the afternoon, King and Queen attend a seminar on forestry and sustainability at the International Center for Forestry Research, the International Center for Forestry Research, CIFOR. They are received by the Director General Peter Holmgren and his wife Ann-Sofie Holmgren. CIFOR is a non-profit scientific institution that conducts research on forest and landscape management in the world. Sweden is one of four founding members. After a presentation of the activities will be King and Queen attend a tree planting ceremony in the garden. Then begins a seminar on the theme of forest, sustainability, packaging and wood, with participants from CIFOR, Swedish and Indonesian authorities and companies. Foreign Minister Margot Wallström representing the government.

In the evening a reception room of the Swedish ambassador in Jakarta, Johanna Brismar Skoog.

Tuesday, May 23
Wreath-laying ceremony
 Tuesday begins with a wreath-laying ceremony at the monument to national heroes, Kalibata National Heroes Cemetery. There is a military cemetery where many of the approximately 8,000 graves belonging to Indonesian soldiers who died during the war of independence from 1945 to 1949. Many Japanese soldiers who stayed in the country after World War II to participate in the battle for a free Indonesia, also rests in the cemetery.

Hackaton
 King participates thereafter at the conclusion of a hackathon, with students from four prominent Indonesian universities, divided into eight teams. During 24 hours, the teams develop concepts within Jakarta Smart City that can improve the traffic situation in Jakarta. After the 24 hours, the students are expected to present a working demo. A panel of judges will then appoint a winning team.

Jakarta Creative Hub
 Queen while visiting Jakarta Creative Hub along with Foreign Minister Margot Wallström. Jakarta Creative Hub, launched March 1, 2017, is a gathering place for young designers who want to test new ideas and concepts in design, fashion and textiles and more. The premises also has space for startup companies to no or very favorable rent. Indonesia is one of the world's largest production countries for the textile and fashion industry. After the tour and presentation of the Creative Hub's different business areas, with the opportunity to talk with young apprentices and creators, holds a seminar room which takes up young designers, entrepreneurship, internationalization and innovation.

Visit Kota Tua
 royal couple then visit Jakarta's old town Kota Tua. They received at Fatahillah Square, where miniature exhibits of batik and wayang (Indonesian puppet) will be available. After the brief tour to greet the King and Queen of the Volvo Club president. Volvo has great sentimental value for many Indonesians, and considered a "cult brand".

Indonesia Sweden Executive Business Forum
 King participates in the afternoon at the High Level Forum "Indonesia-Sweden Executive Forum, ISEF," where round-table discussion between businessmen from both countries will take place with the participation of ministers. The Government Anna Johansson attending the Swedish side. The forum aims to create a platform for further cooperation and to strengthen relations between the Indonesian and Swedish companies and institutions.

Visit the Port of Jakarta in the center for traffic control
 after the High Level Forum visiting king and Infrastructure Minister Anna Johansson Jakarta's port, Tanjung Priok, and Center for the vessel traffic control, Indonesia Port Corporartion (IPC). Here, they get a glimpse of Indonesia as maritime and trading nation and the Swedish technical solutions used by the Indonesian port operator to ensure that the ship in the harbor is efficient and safe manner.

Field visits and roundtable discussion on efforts to stop the violence against children
 Queen visits with Foreign Minister Margot Wallström a small neighborhood library, "Manggarai Community Library," to take some of the young people and activists with small means working to improve the situation of children, not least in education. They received the UNICEF Indonesia Chief Gunilla Olsson. They also get the opportunity to talk to young people working on issues of violence against children and the volunteers who work with the library.

After the field visit involved the Queen and the foreign minister of a roundtable of high-level decision-makers from Indonesia and Sweden, youth representatives and representatives of interest groups for discussions on how the two countries can work to stop violence against children. Both Indonesia and Sweden is a leader in global cooperation on Agenda 2030 to make violence against children cease. The conversation moderated by Gunilla Olsson, UNICEF.

The words Fiefdom Ceremony
 Tonight's program begins with a word fief ceremony where the king confers orders to a number of people to pay attention to their efforts in promoting bilateral relations between Sweden and Indonesia.

Reception
 Tuesday, ending with a King and Queen gives a reception at the Hotel Indonesia Kempinski. Adjacent to the reception, the exhibition will be shown that illustrate Sweden from different perspectives, with a focus on sustainability, innovation and creativity. Swedish music will also be played.

Wednesday, May 24 - Bandung
State visit three days held in Bandung. Bandung is the capital of Indonesia's most populous province, West Java, and the country's second largest metropolitan area with 8.5 million inhabitants. After the Indonesian independence Bandung growing very rapidly and the city is now a center for high technology, research and innovation and higher education, fashion and creative industries.

On the trip from Jakarta to Bandung, get the King and Queen and the rest of the delegation a presentation on Indonesia's economic and political prospects. You also get the opportunity to look at Java's famous and very beautiful rice terraces. The Indonesia developed terraces of rice paddies have been following in other parts of the world, mainly through the active efforts of the United Nations. Agriculture is Indonesia's largest food production consisting mainly of rubber, bananas, spices, coffee, coconuts and rice.

Bandung city
 King and Queen welcomed by the mayor of Bandung Ridwan Kamil. He hosted a lunch at the residence's detached porch during the traditional Indonesian music, angklung, is presented.

After lunch royal couple a short walk to the square Alun Alun where the mayor introduces Bandung football team Persib Bandung and their fanclub Vikings. Then walk to advance to the Asia-Africa Museum, where 26 world leaders met in 1955 and founded what became the Non-Aligned Movement. The museum's director, welcomed everyone, giving a short demonstration.

Institute of Technology Bandung
 In the afternoon visit the royal couple Institute of Technology Bandung, ITB, which is one of Indonesia's leading universities. The university was originally a Dutch university, founded in 1920 and handed over to the Government of Indonesia in connection with the country's independence. Today, the university is independent. ITB provides technical and scientific applications and has more than 20 000 students. Several of the original buildings from the 1920s are still there and have a distinctive style that blends traditional Indonesian architecture with Western elements.

At the ITB meet the King and Queen and Minister Anna Johansson representatives Alumni Swedia, an alumni association of Indonesian students studying in Sweden. During the meeting, the Swedish Institute and the Indonesian scholarship authority LPDP to sign a cooperation agreement. A portal to bring together alumni of Swedish companies in Indonesia will also be launched by Swedish companies and Swedish Institute.

Then it goes to a seminar on the "triple helix" and innovation, a collaboration between the IBT and Lund University. The Swedish triple helix model, where interaction between the public sector, industry and universities has led to a favorable climate for innovation, attracting considerable interest in Indonesia. The seminar concludes Viktor Övall, Principal of the Faculty of Engineering, the conclusions of the day's discussions, Infrastructure Minister Anna Johansson will deliver a speech and Ulf Ewaldsson, Ericsson, gives a presentation about the triple helix cooperation from a business perspective. Finally, following a presentation of the Indonesian entrepreneur and researcher Ilham Habibie.

Concluding press conference
A press conference with the King and Queen concludes visit to Bandung.

debbydeb

Gigantic Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #489 on: May 19, 2017, 07:34:13 AM »

I wish Victoria would come so I could stalk her.
But since it's CG, meh.
kingcanut

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #490 on: May 22, 2017, 12:03:13 PM »

More article about King and Queen visit Indonesia

http://royalcentral.co.uk...-to-visit-indonesia-78751

https://en.tempo.co/read/...-Research-Center-in-Bogor

"Think and let think".
lellobeetle

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #491 on: May 23, 2017, 02:25:00 PM »

After 15+ years, Angela should finally have a new cut for her blazers ... this one does no longer fit, with her tummy poking out.
In the first pic, ignore head and necklace, her whole body looks like the body of an 80 year old english country lord with fidh&chips induced overweight and a very bad posture as a result of spine problems.

OMG I'm dying. And that color is atrocious. You described Merkel and Trump so well.  I am totally the pot calling the kettle black but I know I'm big. I try not to wear 2 sizes too small to cover my belly.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #492 on: May 23, 2017, 04:23:53 PM »

That standard handgesture of Merkel......since German acquintances told me it is typical Merkel it is an item which I directly notice (when seeing pictures of clips of Merkel)

Laughing Laughing
lellobeetle

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #493 on: May 23, 2017, 07:23:41 PM »

Trump was not very kind to Angela Merkel and I feel pretty bad on the record for that. They had a terrible relationship that went downhill fast.

Kaiserin

Big Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #494 on: May 23, 2017, 07:59:43 PM »

That standard handgesture of Merkel......since German acquintances told me it is typical Merkel it is an item which I directly notice (when seeing pictures of clips of Merkel)

Laughing Laughing

The gesture is so well known that it has its own name. It's the "Raute" (rhombus). Maybe it's Angela's personal interpretation of crotch clutching (= just another weird way to keep your hands busy when you do not know where to put them).

@lellobeetle, Trump? Where did I describe him? Must have been in another thread. Then again, it's pretty clear that they do not fit to each other: him speaking too much without thinking, her thinking too much without speaking. But who knows, she is reported to like to SMS. With him being so keen on Twitter, maybe the are exchanging messages and nobody knows?

On topic, you would not know that Silvia is 11 years older than Angela. Joker face or not, Silvia looks overall very good for her age, imho.
And Angela is a good sample how the wrong chlothes fro your body type and wrong colors can age you more than necessary.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: