Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CG & Silvia news  (Read 195214 times)
Eve

Small Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #675 on: February 28, 2019, 10:28:30 AM »

I can not help but admire Silvia's hair - her hair look still so thick and volumous. And no grey hair in sight  Shocked Whoever her hairdresser is, does a wonderful job. Its also nice to see her face looks more natural these days.

Mr. Grumpy can smile when he wants to  Tongue

Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #676 on: March 05, 2019, 09:20:34 PM »

CG and Silvia are in Brussels today and tomorrow to visit the institutions of the European Union.

SnorkMaiden

Baby Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #677 on: March 06, 2019, 05:51:33 AM »

CG and Silvia are in Brussels today and tomorrow to visit the institutions of the European Union.

Silvia looks like she's thinking "Do not pull one of your imbecile jokes now, please no, please" 

I always watch Året med kungafamiljen and when ever CG opens his mouth, I start feeling so embarrassed on behalf of him, to a point that it's agonising to watch  Sweating
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #678 on: March 06, 2019, 10:36:34 AM »

Silvia looks like she's thinking "Do not pull one of your imbecile jokes now, please no, please" 

I always watch Året med kungafamiljen and when ever CG opens his mouth, I start feeling so embarrassed on behalf of him, to a point that it's agonising to watch  Sweating

Me too. I feel secondhand embarrassment whenever I hear him speak, and I bet Silvia does too. He's a terrible public speaker.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: