Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CG & Silvia news  (Read 201600 times)
Eve

Small Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #675 on: February 28, 2019, 10:28:30 AM »

I can not help but admire Silvia's hair - her hair look still so thick and volumous. And no grey hair in sight  Shocked Whoever her hairdresser is, does a wonderful job. Its also nice to see her face looks more natural these days.

Mr. Grumpy can smile when he wants to  Tongue

Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #676 on: March 05, 2019, 09:20:34 PM »

CG and Silvia are in Brussels today and tomorrow to visit the institutions of the European Union.

SnorkMaiden

Baby Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #677 on: March 06, 2019, 05:51:33 AM »

CG and Silvia are in Brussels today and tomorrow to visit the institutions of the European Union.

Silvia looks like she's thinking "Do not pull one of your imbecile jokes now, please no, please" 

I always watch Året med kungafamiljen and when ever CG opens his mouth, I start feeling so embarrassed on behalf of him, to a point that it's agonising to watch  Sweating
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #678 on: March 06, 2019, 10:36:34 AM »

Silvia looks like she's thinking "Do not pull one of your imbecile jokes now, please no, please" 

I always watch Året med kungafamiljen and when ever CG opens his mouth, I start feeling so embarrassed on behalf of him, to a point that it's agonising to watch  Sweating

Me too. I feel secondhand embarrassment whenever I hear him speak, and I bet Silvia does too. He's a terrible public speaker.
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #679 on: April 02, 2019, 05:43:58 PM »

CG and Silvia attended the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences' formal gathering at Musikaliska. CG delivered the Beijer Foundation's Teacher's Prize and the Goran Gustafsson Prize.

Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #680 on: April 10, 2019, 08:38:06 PM »

https://www.kungahuset.se...a95e4169d8487b203fff.html

State Visit to Ireland

Their Majesties The King and Queen will pay a State Visit to Ireland on 22–24 May 2019 at the invitation of President Michael D. Higgins.

The Government will be represented by Minister for Foreign Affairs Margot Wallström, Minister for Energy and Digital Development Anders Ygeman, and Maja Fjaestad, State Secretary to Minister for Health and Social Affairs Lena Hallengren. The Swedish business sector will also take part via a business delegation arranged by Business Sweden.

The State Visit is an opportunity to strengthen the already excellent political, economic and cultural ties between Sweden and Ireland. In a time of insecurity and global challenges, it is important to further develop cooperation and increase trade between our countries, which are like-minded in many respects. Strengthened cooperation in the EU and UN, digital development, sustainability, health and literature will be some of the issues raised during the State Visit via bilateral talks, seminars and cultural events. These also include meetings between Swedish and Irish business representatives.

Further information about the programme and participants will be published closer to the time of the visit.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: