Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CG & Silvia news  (Read 310874 times)
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #795 on: May 09, 2021, 11:59:21 AM »

CG and Silvia visited the exhibition "Zorn - A Swedish Superstar" at the National Museum in Stockholm

Gemsheal

Medium Member

United States United States

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #796 on: May 10, 2021, 09:13:31 PM »

CG and Silvia visited the exhibition "Zorn - A Swedish Superstar" at the National Museum in Stockholm

I absolutely LOVE that suit.   

"... luscious woodbine,
With sweet musk roses and with eglantine:
There sleeps Titania sometime of the night,
Lull'd in these flowers with dances and delight."

Shakespeare - A Midsummer Night's Dream
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #797 on: May 10, 2021, 10:07:04 PM »

She dresses herself very nice - and has been for years. She hardly ever gets it wrong or does not look her best. That is one of her great talents.
anneboleyn

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #798 on: May 10, 2021, 10:21:50 PM »

She looks sharp!  Thumb up
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #799 on: May 11, 2021, 01:14:08 AM »

She dresses herself very nice - and has been for years. She hardly ever gets it wrong or does not look her best. That is one of her great talents.

I agree - except for the hair, which is an unflattering shade and her messed up face. It’s awful because she was a stunningly beautiful woman.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #800 on: May 11, 2021, 01:50:37 AM »

The suit is great, and I think it's so cute that she's pushed up against the little barrier-chain!  I always try to get as close as I can to the exhibits and it's fun to see that she seems to be genuinely interested and not just putting in an appearance.
Emac0914

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #801 on: May 11, 2021, 03:59:10 AM »

You took the words right out of my mouth, Miss Marple.  She is a class act for many of these upcoming young royals to learn from.  She does like this type of textured material and cut of suit but with her figure at her age, why shouldn't she wear a stylish, figure-flattering outfit.
SvenskaSarah

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #802 on: May 11, 2021, 09:40:37 AM »

The suit is great, and I think it's so cute that she's pushed up against the little barrier-chain!  I always try to get as close as I can to the exhibits and it's fun to see that she seems to be genuinely interested and not just putting in an appearance.

I think Victoria has inherited this trait. I seem to recall reading about an engagement in a museum in Athens where she got on the floor (or crouched down) to get a better look at at exhibit. She always seems very interested in what she is seeing too.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #803 on: May 11, 2021, 04:01:28 PM »

Yeah, it is really sad that she messed with her face/ hair so much. That is what I think is really nice about Marge ... she looks so authentic. Silvia's shape is outstanding and she dresses really well - not old, not young, kind of classic and timeless. It is a pity her daughter did not inherit that talent.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #804 on: May 14, 2021, 12:16:23 PM »

CG & S inaugurated a glass exhibition created by the glass artist Bertil Vallien at Solliden Palace

anneboleyn

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #805 on: May 14, 2021, 07:31:05 PM »

Both of their outfits are terrible. She normally doesn't get it wrong but I don't really like what she's wearing.
Athena

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #806 on: May 15, 2021, 08:30:37 AM »

The look the dog is giving her! 

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #807 on: May 15, 2021, 10:12:20 AM »

The combination is strange, the colour is not great for her and the white blouse looks out straight from a vampire movie. She does best in clear-cut countrystyle clothes.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #808 on: May 15, 2021, 05:45:57 PM »

The combination is strange, the colour is not great for her and the white blouse looks out straight from a vampire movie. She does best in clear-cut countrystyle clothes.

You know, she is dressed like so many women her age do and it’s a little jarring, as she normally takes such pride in her appearance. The napkins or whatever is in her pocket really complete the Lady of Ollie’s Bargain Outlet outfit.
Märta

Baby Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #809 on: June 02, 2021, 11:27:21 AM »

Yesterday evening, GC and Silvia went to the German Church in Gamla Stan, Stockholm where they attended the opening concert of Stockholm Early Music Festival, which is one of Silvia's patronages.

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: