Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CG & Silvia news  (Read 333192 times)
Saltara

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #855 on: October 04, 2021, 09:38:47 PM »

Thumb up
Today CG and Silvia made a visit to the University of Stirling, Scotland, with participants from the research project 'Designing Homes for Healthy Cognitiva Ageing'

https://www.kungahuset.se...4a5bd17c0724e0a7a8e7.html

I wonder if they will visit/stay with  QEII at Balmoral?

Queen Elizabeth is no longer at Balmoral. She has returned to Windsor Castle last Saturday.
Märta

Baby Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #856 on: October 08, 2021, 05:36:54 PM »

Today, CG and Silvia inaugurated a new hiking path in Sörmland, a 25 minute drive from their country residens Stenhammar slott https://www.svenskdam.se/...sgest-till-kungen/7929315

Märta

Baby Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #857 on: October 08, 2021, 05:42:49 PM »

Thumb up
Today CG and Silvia made a visit to the University of Stirling, Scotland, with participants from the research project 'Designing Homes for Healthy Cognitiva Ageing'

Queen Elizabeth is no longer at Balmoral. She has returned to Windsor Castle last Saturday.

The court said they went to Scotland privately on Friday, not sure if they had the chance to meet and greet before she left. Always curious about those royal private meet ups Smiley
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #858 on: October 08, 2021, 06:58:51 PM »

Thumb up

The court said they went to Scotland privately on Friday, not sure if they had the chance to meet and greet before she left. Always curious about those royal private meet ups Smiley

I'd be surprised if they did meet up. AFAIK the SRF and BRF are not close at all.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #859 on: October 08, 2021, 11:37:29 PM »

Slightly off topic, but fall/autumn in Sweden looks gorgeous!!!     I hope more royals do these outdoor visits in these next few months so I can see more of their countries in what I think to be the prettiest season of the year!
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #860 on: October 16, 2021, 10:01:52 AM »

On Thursday, Silvia and CG paid a visit to Jönköping County

thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #861 on: October 16, 2021, 02:28:56 PM »

It would honestly serve Victoria really well to just raid her mother's wardrobe! Silvia looks fantastic here. Love that color blue on her and everything fits really well.

I know CG hasn't always been the best husband to her but I get the feeling they've entered another stage in their marriage (kind of like Albert and Paola) where peace has been made with the past and they're just a happy older couple. I don't know if that makes sense but I always like CG more when he's with Silvia. She softens him.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #862 on: October 16, 2021, 04:45:47 PM »

That makes perfect sense, TCJT.  It's like they're past the age of passion (literally hormonally they are past it!) and since that isn't a factor, for good OR bad, they have settled into companionship based on shared experiences and shared goals.  I like how you said it...she definitely softens him.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #863 on: October 29, 2021, 03:21:13 PM »

CG and Silvia visited Halland County as the 18th stop of the tour of all 21 counties in Sweden. They visited a school to discuss the effects of the pandemic on the academic year, a health centre, a hotel, and the Halland Art Museum.

SvenskaSarah

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #864 on: October 29, 2021, 06:26:12 PM »

For a woman closer to 80 than 70, Silvia looks remarkably youthful and stylish in her clothing choices. Vic take note!
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #865 on: October 29, 2021, 07:20:53 PM »

But I think she would look so fabulous if she'd quit dyeing her hair and go gray naturally. Ditto with Queen Anne Marie.  Those intense colors do not do aging skin tones a favor.
Gemsheal

Large Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #866 on: October 29, 2021, 08:28:14 PM »

CG and Silvia visited Halland County as the 18th stop of the tour of all 21 counties in Sweden. They visited a school to discuss the effects of the pandemic on the academic year, a health centre, a hotel, and the Halland Art Museum.

I'm not understanding why Silvia should let her hair go gray? -  From this photo and other recent ones it seems like she (and her hairdresser) have found a natural-looking shade of brown.  Her hair looks healthy, and she wears it well.   We all know it's (mostly, probably) not natural, but heck, at least she's not dying it jet black, or bleached white, like some younger Northern princesses ... Silvia looks classy. 👌

“Because to take away a man's freedom of choice, even his freedom to make the wrong choice, is to manipulate him as though he were a puppet and not a person.”

― Madeline L'Engle
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #867 on: October 29, 2021, 08:50:43 PM »

I think her hair has gone lighter - it might be just my imagination. But I think she changed colour and it looks less helmet-like now. She looks really nice in those pictures. She has a good style, it is just so bad that she messed with her face.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #868 on: October 30, 2021, 12:10:38 AM »

I think her hair has gone lighter - it might be just my imagination. But I think she changed colour and it looks less helmet-like now. She looks really nice in those pictures. She has a good style, it is just so bad that she messed with her face.
I think she has lighten up her hair colour as well!
It suits her well and it doesn't look too heavy or unreal in comparison with her previous dark shade.
If she feels comfortable with darker hair/not grey hair it's ok.
She has style and gravitas, she seems warm and she carries herself with an air... I don't know how to describe it.
Maybe it's confidence. She seemed a bit "low", a bit "lost" some time ago but now I think she has gained back her allure.

ralf103

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #869 on: October 30, 2021, 12:34:12 AM »

Thumb up

I'd be surprised if they did meet up. AFAIK the SRF and BRF are not close at all.

I remember one of them saying in a speech once that they were glad to be back in the UK after their last private visit to Highgrove - or something similar. So I wouldn't be totally surprised if they do see each other more than we think.
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: