Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Highgrove House gardens  (Read 9707 times)
Eugenie

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2014, 05:31:24 PM »

I have been to numerous English gardens, but Highgrove is so breath-takingly beautiful! I'm very glad that it is open for the public, I might indeed visit it one day!
Miss Hathaway
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2014, 03:40:19 PM »

I have been to numerous English gardens, but Highgrove is so breath-takingly beautiful! I'm very glad that it is open for the public, I might indeed visit it one day!

I do admire Charles' passion for gardening and think that gardening should become -- once again -- a part of everyone's lives.  Kids nowdays have no idea where food comes from.   
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2014, 07:05:23 PM »

I do admire Charles' passion for gardening and think that gardening should become -- once again -- a part of everyone's lives.  Kids nowdays have no idea where food comes from.   

I agree, and I wish that everybody could have a parcel of land to do that. Or that more areas could be used, made available for community gardens.

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2014, 10:04:47 PM »

ITA. Gardening (flowers; not veggies/fruit) was one of the greatest pleasures of my life, a feeling so profound it was almost spiritual.
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2014, 09:45:01 PM »

^^^Did you feel the same way about tomato worms?  Nerves
Miss Hathaway
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2014, 09:48:05 PM »

I agree, and I wish that everybody could have a parcel of land to do that. Or that more areas could be used, made available for community gardens.

Community gardens are becoming more common in my area.   Also, container gardening can be done in an urban setting.  It's amazing how much food can be grown from one vine [squash, I'm lookin' at you].
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: