Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Waiting Game  (Read 173957 times)
rogue

Big Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2014, 09:49:27 AM »

^To the person she always was. She already has William so no need to pretend. if Kate and William were still in their dating phase  , there would be no way that she would miss out on a  wedding. 
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2014, 09:51:34 AM »

I would tell anyone who called us jealous haters to come to this thread because, looking through these photos, I realise why I was such a fan of Waity in the beginning. 

The girl had spunk, a lovely smile and her and the horse seem genuinely happy.  There is charisma, spark and electricity.

Jaysus, this is what dating a horse will do to you.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
rogue

Big Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2014, 10:02:14 AM »

She did fully change after the first breakup and may have realized that her attention seeking ways after the break up was a bad move.Look at how low key she/the Midds were  :-)#It was said that William was surprised at her willingness to be in the press ? So she had to prove to William all over again that she could be trusted.That's why he waited so long to marry her.
Sondra Finchley

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2014, 10:33:43 AM »

I would tell anyone who called us jealous haters to come to this thread because, looking through these photos, I realise why I was such a fan of Waity in the beginning. 

The girl had spunk, a lovely smile and her and the horse seem genuinely happy.  There is charisma, spark and electricity.

Jaysus, this is what dating a horse will do to you.

Certainly agree with this first sentence as I felt the same way.  Somewhere along 2007 post breakup where it seemed she (and her family) were all over the press was when I think the tide changed for me.

Re: Wills trusting her with the media.... either that dude is blind as a bat or is obviously so emotionally challenged that he was well-played by the Middletons.  All the same, I am willing to bet there is still an issue with trust on his side - he probably can't trust people fully due to his upbringing, can't trust fully/believe people due to skepticism about the media/his position/etc and that makes it REAL hard to establish or maintain any intimacy long term.  Whatever she does will never be fully accepted as being without strings and she will never be able to prove anything to him.  Not that I am sure it matters on the outside for her, but what a horrible way to live.

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

BelgianRF fan account

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2014, 10:41:36 AM »

Some semi-official appearances of William's girlfriend...

Kate at William's passing out parade with her parents and her weird jaw and one of her few decent hats (IMO).

The wedding of Camilla's daughter Laura to Harry Lopes - William's date although not pictured with him

With William at Nicholas Van Cutsem's wedding:

Skiing at Klosters with William. Charles was there too.

And at the completion of William's Raf training in 2008

#stayhomesavelives
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2014, 10:40:13 PM »

Some semi-official appearances of William's girlfriend...

Kate at William's passing out parade with her parents and her weird jaw and one of her few decent hats (IMO).

She did look very good that day. However it's a shame she wore a slip instead of a dress. 
MadMissManton
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2014, 10:47:06 PM »

WHY does Kate's Jaw do that? Mike looks like he is about to fall out. was Carole really chewing gum? And honestly, why is Kate pointing like a 2 year old.  Polite adults don't point.
Visenya

Large Member

Aegon > William

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2014, 03:29:59 AM »

Kate's own uncle was interview and said that in 2007, she was very low and devastated with the breakup. I posted an article earlier that said they had also broken up in 2004-05.

^With a box of cigarette on her bag, which according to her fans, she was holding for a friend.

^At at Jigsaw party

Never grow a wishbone, daughter, where your backbone ought to be. Clementine Paddleford
Fiction is the Truth inside a Lie. Stephen King.
DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2014, 05:58:55 PM »

She even wore flats back then. What has she morphed into?

Looking at these photos (many that I have never seen before) it is obvious that she has morphed into a) A fashion plate (although she 'insisted' that she didn't want to be known as a clothes horse and  b) a neurotic and unhappy woman. I am genuinely shocked at the photographic evidence...it's disturbing  Nerves

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

BelgianRF fan account

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2014, 07:03:58 PM »

Happy, sober, dignified... William and Kate's drunken taxi cab days. Will likes the sauce and Kate likes the papps, so a match made in heaven!

#stayhomesavelives
divinemiss

Warned
Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2014, 07:27:10 PM »

The RAF picture is so misleading - I remember the video of that day and he was striding ahead, not even bothering that she was there and she was scurrying behind him trying to keep up. I remember because even people who wouldn't normally say anything about these two (press and public)  were commenting on how it looked.
rogue

Big Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2014, 07:33:15 PM »

^ he always walked in front of her and she followed like a dog follows his master .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sneT33TxVs Do you mean this one ?

divinemiss

Warned
Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2014, 08:01:54 PM »

Yeah I think that there is a longer segment on it as they walk up the corridor but you get the gist from that.
GiGi

Micro Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2014, 08:09:34 PM »

Why was she trying on white wedding-like gowns with her mother? Baiting the press to start wedding rumours perhaps? Does anyone know?
One of the Peasants

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2014, 11:03:29 PM »

She even wore flats back then. What has she morphed into?

Looking at these photos (many that I have never seen before) it is obvious that she has morphed into a) A fashion plate (although she 'insisted' that she didn't want to be known as a clothes horse and  b) a neurotic and unhappy woman. I am genuinely shocked at the photographic evidence...it's disturbing  Nerves

Yes indeedy, the change in 2007 to someone who was flashing photographers really is shocking.  I can honestly say I thought she was a pretty lady for quite some time, then....egads, she decided the equine still a catch (why, I will never know  Swoon )  and then she went completely robotic, any hint of personality gone, sparkle completely dimmed down, brain seemingly hooked up to some nefarious machine that sent her instructions, oh egads.  Seabiscuit is not and never was worth losing your entire self to.  I suspect we still haven't seen the worst of his personality yet in regards to this relationship and I find that alarming.   Nerves Nerves Nerves

Where's Carl
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: