Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Waiting Game  (Read 176258 times)
Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2014, 02:10:52 AM »

Why was she trying on white wedding-like gowns with her mother? Baiting the press to start wedding rumours perhaps? Does anyone know?

I think it was for some event with W....military ball or something like that. She tried on a red dress too. Classic Waity she was somehow in clear view of the photoshop and staring right at them.
Vava

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2014, 03:02:24 AM »

Reviewing these photos and news articles has been very amusing. 

Kate needs to regain her natural weight, this waif-like image she's going for really DOES NOT WORK. 

Willy should have stayed away from her after the first breakup.  He's a hot mess, for sure, but going back to the 'clingon' was not a good choice.
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2014, 03:56:44 AM »

She always did spend a lot  of the time mummy, didn't she?  Confused
Visenya

Large Member

United States United States

Aegon > William

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2014, 06:12:36 AM »

A few more articles excerpts, but they are worth the read.

On Kate drinking
I think she's an awful lot of fun, and she can drink Prince William under the table," Nicholl told "Early Show" co-anchor Erica Hill Wednesday. "I've been at nightclubs with her where I've seen her (drinking with William) and do shot after shot, and she's the one (left) standing and William is the one who's looking totally out of it. So, she's quite a partier. I know people think she is very demure and a bit of a wallflower, which she is. But I've always said, don't underestimate this girl. There's a lot to her.

"But she is a lot of fun, and I think she has a reputation being a bit of a Plain Jane. And there's just a lot more to her. Here in England, we haven't seen that much of her. That press conference (with Prince William) at St. James's Palace yesterday was the first time that we've heard her speak, that we've seen her picture, that we've seen her take the stage. … I think she did an amazing job.
http://www.cbsnews.com/ne...-william-under-the-table/

I blame Charles for break-up says Kate April 2007
Prince William's ex-girlfriend Kate Middleton told work colleagues the split "was because of his daddy".
http://www.dailymail.co.u...rles-break-says-Kate.html

Belle Robinson gives an insight into Kate working for her including how she got the job.

She genuinely wanted a job but she needed an element of flexibility to continue the relationship with a very high-profile man and a life that she can't dictate. She's going to be dictated to when she's needed and not needed."
Despite what many people believe, Belle says Kate got no official support: "Only if she were a fiancée would she get support. She said she can turn to William's press guy if there's a political problem with the press, but only if it's serious."
http://www.standard.co.uk...in-at-jigsaw-6922185.html

March 10 2007 Prince William has a very savvy young lady... (This one is a must read)

And Kate's fresh-faced looks have, lately, been completed by a subtle change in her dress style, from fitted jackets, pressed shirts and floral skirts to sexy wrap dresses, designer gowns and fishnet tights.

She's also traded up in the transport stakes. Public transport is about to be swopped for a soon-to-be-delivered, "cut-price" £23,000 Audi, the make preferred by Prince William and his family. Friends say she approached the German car maker herself after receiving rave reviews about Audi from William and Harry (they both drive Audis).

The sporty hatchback is said to be just one of a number of gifts Kate has accepted. Among them is the latest £1,000 Burberry Manor bag and another by designer Melissa del Bono (worth at least £300).

It has been said, doubtless mischievously, that Carole encouraged Kate in her relationship with William, persuading her to switch from another university to St Andrews once it was known he was to study there, and to enrol on the same history of art course (William later switched to geography).
Fast-forward to 2004, and one newspaper headline which read: Prince Tells His Student Girlfriend He Wants A Trial Separation After Rows About Their Future.

In fact, it was Kate who "dumped" William, according to the source. Her "decision" followed a black-tie ball where William reportedly ignored Kate by chatting all night to society heiress Isabella Calthorpe. The "dumping", apparently, lasted little more than a month.

"William has a reputation for having a wandering eye, and this was Kate's way of keeping him under control, but she would never let him go," says the source.
Another added: "When I have photographed her outside her home, she comes out and she says things like "I hope you haven't been waiting too long", and "I hope you are not cold".
http://www.dailymail.co.u...-lady-.html#ixzz1RU3lCc1u

William and Kate are on the rocks... Nov 04

He has been unhappy in the relationship for a while, but the last thing he wants is a high-profile split in the crucial months leading up to his finals.
"Although he thinks the world of Kate he has confided to at least one of his best friends that things have been getting a little boring and he thinks that they are better suited as friends."

According to members of the Prince's inner circle, cracks started to appear in the relationship in September when William and six of his friends took their boys-only sailing holiday in Greece.
The group hired an all-female crew, which is said to have upset Kate, who was told she was not welcome on the cruise.
"William had a great holiday with the boys," said the source. "There was a lot of drinking and a lot of fun. It was Wills's idea to request an all-female crew.
"During the summer he was moaning to his friends about how claustrophobic he was feeling in his relationship with Kate.
"He had specifically said when he planned the trip that it was to be a boys-only holiday and Kate was not invited.
"Kate is a lovely girl but quite normal almost to the point of being square, and the truth is that although William gives the impression of being shy, he likes the company of racy and outgoing girls."
http://www.dailymail.co.u.../William-Kate-rocks-.html

A friend described it as a typical student existence: "They were just like any other couple, and spent most of the time sarcastically teasing each other. Once, they were watching a quiz show and Kate wasn't able to answer an easy question. William started to imitate her, answering the question as if he were very stupid."

Not everyone is complimentary about Prince William, however. "He's hardly the brightest bloke around. If he wasn't who he is, he'd be hard pressed to get a job at Foxtons [estate agents]," said one acquaintance. A school friend also stated: "William's a great bloke, but he does occasionally like to play king." But luckily most people agree on what a grounded and decent young man he is.
http://www.telegraph.co.u...wait-be-over-at-last.html
(^William's such a gentleman  Roll Eyes)

William, who is back in army training today at a camp in Dorset, began acting as a single man after Kate revealed her devastation that an expected announcement of their engagement never came in February.

"As far as she was concerned, it wasn't a question of 'if ', just 'when'," said a friend. "She openly admitted that she expected a formal announcement to be made by Clarence House."

However William, 24, had made clear to those close to him that while he was extremely fond of Kate, he never thought of her as "the one". He was, he said, too young to settle down and wanted to throw himself into his career as an Army officer. "All the fun has gone," he complained. "I don't want to be nailed down"

While the Queen and Prince Charles, both of whom are said to like Kate immensely, are said to be sad but supportive of William's decision, Prince Harry is known to have had sympathy with those of William's friends who dubbed Kate "the limpet".

"Harry has always felt Kate enjoyed her fame-byassociation a little too much, unlike his own girlfriend, Chelsy," said a source.

"When she met William, Kate had few friends of her own. Since then, she has become incredibly self-aware and has even managed to bag herself a cut-price Audi thanks to her royal links - at the same time as professing that she wants to be treated as an ordinary working girl."
http://www.standard.co.uk...-other-women-7085997.html

Miss Middleton is said to be anxious to prove she is not sitting round 'waiting for William to click his fingers', as senior Royal sources have recently claimed.
http://www.dailymail.co.u...-tumble-roller-disco.html

Never grow a wishbone, daughter, where your backbone ought to be. Clementine Paddleford
Fiction is the Truth inside a Lie. Stephen King.
AliCat

Gigantic Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2014, 07:26:12 AM »

Thanks for posting the articles Visenya Star Banana A very interesting read Icecream
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

BelgianRF fan account

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: May 01, 2014, 07:40:39 AM »

Was there ever anything romantic about these two? The more I read, the more I realise what a clingy drip Kate was at what an absolute git William was.

#teambarrensponger
Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2014, 09:46:20 AM »

That car thing has always been VERY telling.
------///
Okay I just learned something new about Dirty Diana. And maybe I'm the only one that didn't know.I had always assumed that the famous picture of Waity looking healthy and natural in front of Bleinheim Palace was something like a school portrait. You know the sort you often have done prior to graduation at your parents request.

But she was working a fair representing Really Wild Clothing in 2004 when she was just a rumored girlfriend. The story was then is that she was "tricked" into posing for photogs and thought she would just be a salesgirl but I'm calling BS, she was modeling and knew it. If she had felt tricked I doubt she would still be wearing that brands clothing now,which she does. I also doubt she would still be friends with Natalie Lake who founded the company. The company still uses that picture in the press as recently as this year.

This would be around the time the price had that snobby nickname for her... Kate Middleclass. And whilst Seabsicuit's friends were publicly making fun of her. What better way than to show you are some average middle class girl than to pose in front of Bleinheim Palace for a company that specializes in clothing for the tweedy country set who spend weekends hunting on their family estates. 

Here she is doing the "work" part

And now the modeling, note the earrings are different as well as the shirts.

Just in case someone thinks she could have to been wearing that outfit, could have just been rambling about, could have just been told to simply take a picture on that little stool as she innocently passed by.......

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

BelgianRF fan account

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: May 01, 2014, 09:57:58 AM »

------///
Okay I just learned something new about Dirty Diana. And maybe I'm the only one that didn't know.I had always assumed that the famous picture of Waity looking healthy and natural in front of Bleinheim Palace was something like a school portrait. You know the sort you often have done prior to graduation at your parents request.

But she was working a fair representing Really Wild Clothing in 2004 when she was just a rumored girlfriend. The story was then is that she was "tricked" into posing for photogs and thought she would just be a salesgirl but I'm calling BS, she was modeling and knew it. If she had felt tricked I doubt she would still be wearing that brands clothing now,which she does. I also doubt she would still be friends with Natalie Lake who founded the company. The company still uses that picture in the press as recently as this year.

This would be around the time the price had that snobby nickname for her... Kate Middleclass. And whilst Seabsicuit's friends were publicly making fun of her. What better way than to show you are some average middle class girl than to pose in front of Bleinheim Palace for a company that specializes in clothing for the tweedy country set who spend weekends hunting on their family estates. 

Just in case someone thinks she could have to been wearing that outfit, could have just been rambling about, could have just been told to simply take a picture on that little stool as she innocently passed by.......

I've never seen the other pics in that series and always thought it was taken on a normal day out. That is priceless!  Star

#teambarrensponger
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

BelgianRF fan account

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: May 01, 2014, 10:01:29 AM »

Her parents may have built up a multi-million-pound company, but Kate Middleton has turned to Sir Richard Branson in a bid to sharpen her business acumen.

Prince William’s girlfriend has had a series of meetings with the billionaire, who has helped set up a partnership between his Virgin empire and her parents’ Party Pieces mail-order business.

The Middletons’ firm will now offer ‘experience days’ – such as surfing lessons and trips to football grounds and recording studios – in conjunction with Virgin.

A source said: ‘Kate is very close friends with Sir Richard’s daughter Holly and has had several meetings with Richard.

'She’s kept in regular contact and asked Sir Richard for his business advice. She respects him and thinks his guidance will assist her carving a new career for herself.

‘He was only too happy to help her and has been instrumental in helping to set  up the partnership with Party Pieces.’

In the past Kate, 27, has been criticised as ‘workshy’ for her lack of a proper career. But sources say she now has an increased role at the Berkshire-based family firm.

‘When Kate graduated from St Andrews University, she didn’t really know what she wanted to do,’ the source went on.

‘She thinks the criticism of her being workshy is unfair, as she’s really committed to her marketing role at her parents’ firm.

‘She has been taking a more active part in the business recently using contacts she’s developed through her relationship with William and she hopes the relationship with Virgin will help make the company even more successful.

‘Kate is determined to increase the Party Pieces profile and thought this would be the perfect partnership.’

Friends of Kate also say she plans to help restore her family’s reputation after the shocking drug revelations about her uncle Gary Goldsmith – the brother of her mother Carole.

‘Kate’s family are trying to distance themselves from Gary,’ the source added. ‘They really hope they can get away from the idea that they are linked to a drug-taker and focus on moving in the right direction.’

From the DM, 2009

#teambarrensponger
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: May 01, 2014, 10:16:55 AM »

It really is disturbing how Branson seems to be everywhere the younger Royals are.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Sparky

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2014, 10:53:07 AM »

------///

Thanks Kiki!!  Star Banana  Laugh bounce Laughing Horse Face must have the IQ of a retarded amoeba - she is blatantly obvious with her social climbing, trading on her connections with Horse Face and other crap like this.

--------------------------------------------------

Our lovely Waity has had plenty of experience in modeling.

I love how she hitched the skirt she modeled in up to make it into a dress and is now pretending she was forced into it like that (as well as the media PR team).

Nope, Waity is pure as snow and modest, she would never convert a skirt into a see through dress in the hopes of enticing Horse Face. He obviously saw her in her underwear and fell unconditionally in love with her due to her stunning and sweet personality.  

‘I don’t know whether Kate was given it to wear or whether she chose it. If it was her idea to wear it as a dress, she was very brave. I can’t imagine her doing it now – it would be frowned upon.

‘But I wonder whether she was trying to get his attention with it, whether she said, “I’ll have that, so that I can bag the Prince”.’

Work of art: The piece took a week to make and was originally a skirt but Kate opted to wear it as an eye-catching dress instead

Yesterday Miss Todd, 31, said there was little chance of her parting with it. ‘The dress is a part of fashion history – the moment William could first have fallen in love with Kate – and that makes me really proud,’ she said.

‘If it hadn’t been see-through, William might not have noticed her. I definitely think it has a played a part in the royal love story.

It was March 27, 2002, the night of the annual Don’t Walk charity fashion show at the five-star St Andrews Bay Hotel, and William had paid £200 for a front-row ticket. As Kate shimmied down the catwalk wearing black underwear and a daring, see-through dress, William turned to his close friend Fergus Boyd and whispered: ‘Wow, Kate’s hot!’

Another of the models that night recalled: ‘Kate was great on the catwalk. She and everyone, including William, knew it.’

http://www.dailymail.co.u...uction.html#ixzz30S0mCyu3
http://www.dailymail.co.u...ld-78k.html#ixzz30S0EU1x8

It's believed the storybook fairytale started March 27, 2002 at a St. Andrews University student fashion show when the first sparks ignited between the two. Kate Middleton was selected to model the infamous see-though dress that is said to have caught Prince William's eye.

"Kate hadn't told him exactly what she'd be wearing. So, when she strode out in uh, well, her underwear and a see through dress, I mean, William was gobsmacked," Nicholl said."William just turned to [his friend] Fergus and said, 'Wow. Kate's hot.'"

Chatting at a reception with a pretty current female undergraduate at St Andrews University, Kate gave her a knowing glance and asked:
"I hope you weren't involved in the fashion show. You never know what you are going to be asked to wear!"

http://www.dailymail.co.u...sitys-600th-birthday.html
http://abcnews.go.com/Int...andrews/story?id=13356247

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 11:04:18 AM by Sparky » Logged

AliCat

Gigantic Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: May 01, 2014, 01:17:00 PM »

------///

I've never seen the other pics in that series and always thought it was taken on a normal day out. That is priceless!  Star

I did as well! Secret Great detective work Kiki Banana Star
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: May 01, 2014, 01:21:53 PM »

Wow. I always thought that was a day trip. I didn't realise she had a modelling gig there.

Star Kiki

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
ortensia
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: May 01, 2014, 01:25:13 PM »

that undertaker long coat,those chubby rosy cheeks,those less than luscious and abundant locks.
i bet she now hates these pictures because no matter how she tries and refine herself, her old inner bogan always springs out
AliCat

Gigantic Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: May 01, 2014, 01:56:09 PM »

I might be in the minority here Secret but I like her style back then, it was very "Kate" and she looked great. She was sporty and healthy looking as well. It was something very 1990's (the last innocent era IMO Nerves) and "real" about her that I liked and I was a fan back then. Her outfits reminds me of stuff I used to wear (fashionable or not Tongue) and I do get nostalgic looking at the pics from those days. She was a bit of a tomboy playing at "pretty girl" and that made her endearing, at least to me. 

It's the later years and the transformation from a confident, outgoing and funloving person to a Stepforwife with no friends of her own and a husband who likes to do all the thinking for the pair ( Roll Eyes), that put me off her. The lack of work and the waiting sealed the deal. It actually makes me kind of angry she did that to herself, with all the opportunities she had in life it's a tragedy No

I don't believe even she feels it's all been worth it at this point IMO. There is a sadness about her these days...

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: