Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: King's Day 2014 - Amstelveen and De Rijp  (Read 17422 times)
Kashka

Medium Member

Barbados Barbados

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2014, 04:24:47 PM »

A very nice family photo, but I am a little tired of all three girls always being dressed the same and I think that their hair is a bit too messy for the fairly formal dresses.
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2014, 05:37:00 PM »

Princess Annette is topping Marilène in the Big Hair department, and Bernhard looks sickly without his. But at least he's there  Smiley

Max's dress is Natan - a surprise, because it seems to actually fit in the boob region.  More and some pics at:

http://www.modekoninginma...-algemeen/koningsdag-2014

And now I'm off to wear my orange clothes, buy other people's junk and drink beer because that's what King's Day is REALLY about.
Have a wonderful day!!!! Banana Banana
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2014, 05:43:59 PM »

Very happy to see Prince Bernhard is well enough to join the family. I read elsewhere that Annette is having some health issues as well.  The AAA team being present was apparently a big surprise. Sorry that Mabel wasn't there, but I can understand why she'd opt to not go.

I've read on another forum that this is likely to be the last year of this type of King's Day festivities. (Going to towns and walking around) Apparently the security costs are just too high to justify it. Princes Bea looked lovely in pink and her hat can hold several grams of cheese, herring, etc..in case anyone gets hungry.

On a final note, this is always a good dishing day for DRF fashions.  Banana Looks like Marilene discovered Bea's treasure trove of hairspray to create her hairstyle. Wink Lovely of Kate to drop off her wedge sandals for Anita to borrow for the day. Appears that Archduchess Kathleen gave her lace top worn under her wedding dress to Anita as well. Quick dip in pink dye and Voila!!! Banana Banana
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2014, 05:47:04 PM »

Max looks lovely in light blue and beige Smiley
Yes she does. Also this is the "fittest" I've ever seen her appear.
Molly2101

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2014, 06:12:36 PM »

They are lovely dresses....but I am a bit over these three always being dressed the same.  I suppose it saves for arguments but Amalia is 10 1/2, I am sure she will be getting sick being dresses the same as her 7 year old sister.

"All my heart is yours, sir: it belongs to you; and with you it would remain, were fate to exile the rest of me from your presence forever." Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte.
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2014, 06:16:30 PM »

The middle A is very pretty.

Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2014, 06:18:57 PM »

I was just about to post the same thing!  Beer

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2014, 06:21:26 PM »

Champagne

Lexie

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2014, 08:30:00 PM »

[/quote

Same here. The sad part is she knows she is and acts it. 
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2014, 08:48:03 PM »

I love the billboard of Max on the wrecking ball, ala Miley!
Is that an advertisement?
Lady Adams

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2014, 10:16:41 PM »

I think the three girls look lovely. I like their matching dresses  Blush I especially like that Princess Beatrice is rocking the pink too.

No idea why Max seems so into turbans, but I'm kinda digging it. We've had a dearth of turbans since Sheika Mozna left (stepped down? new role? no idea how to address her now!).
Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2014, 10:55:32 PM »

Hi Y'all!

I'm back, and not too too plastered to check the news and come up with the following delightful tidbits.

How lovely to see the A team appear during the second visit of today in Amstelveen (officially the most boring town in The Netherlands btw). The 'dress 'em all the same' - thingy is just something people with a bunch of daughters do (remember Bea and Eug? My SIL and BIL do the same to their 3 girls on formal occasions). It'll soon pass.

The mayor of Amstelveen, is the same man (Fred de Graaf) who was mayor of Apeldoorn when the DRF visited on Queen's Day 2009, when this madman drove his car through the crowds in an attempt to attack the royal Bus, killing 7 people and injuring many others. I believe public opinion on his crisis management and the way he handled all the post-attack difficulties is generally positive. He stepped down in 2011 to become the chair of the combined houses of parliament (actually of de Eerste Kamer, hence also of the Verenigde Vergadering van de Staten-Generaal, he was a member of the Eerste Kamer (Senate) since 2003). In this role, he also presided the inaugural committee for Wax's inauguration, and was the one ultimately responsible for keeping the right-wing/xenophobe/anti-monarchist (especially anti-Beatrix) politician Geert Wilders out of the ceremony (where the front men/women of each political party would normally have a visible role). This seemingly abuse of his power forced him to step down as chair in July 2013, he did a stint as acting mayor in Bronckhorst (the area includes our smallest city, Bronkhorst, with 157 inhabitants) and behold, Fred is back as acting mayor in Amstelveen as per January 1st, 2014. Small world, eh?

And here's the totally dishy bit, the 64,000 dollar question: DID HE, OR DID HE NOT....Huh??

check for yourself:
http://www.nieuwsblad.be/...leid=DMF20140426_01082711

or here:

http://www.omroepgelderla...-joviaal.htm#.U1wcr1flbV8

or here:

http://www.spitsnieuws.nl...it-aan-billen-m%C3%A1xima

(just because I like the 'I CAN play hockey in heels and not flash' picture at the start of the article)

Me, I just cannot stop laughing....

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
Sas

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2014, 10:56:16 PM »

-deleted-

Because Pomme was faster with the same (hilarious) video  Wink
Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2014, 11:00:53 PM »

Almost forgot:  Star danke Swashie für die Bilder!

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
Marie

Muted
Gigantic Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2014, 11:03:37 PM »

Yes, she looks more like her mother. The first A is a copy of her dad, the third one a mix, but looking more like his dad.

The first A is growing out from her puppy fat.  Smiley

Je suis Charlie
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: