Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 108   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate the Copycat  (Read 443453 times)
Emma Rose

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2014, 12:39:06 AM »

Sorry if I was the one who made you feel creepy. I think S is a really adorable little girl. I wasn't criticizing her, just commenting on how silly a grown woman can be sometimes.

For Diana, I woke up early to watch her wedding and I'm so glad I did because I have never seen anything like it. I was working at Dairy Queen that summer and I was really tired at work that whole day! Diana really was the perfect blend of shyness, dignity, elegance, humility, on and on.

In 2011 I remember a statement was released that said basically to the press "don't compare Kate to Diana because it really isn't fair". And I guess it's true because she will never equal Di.
But I imagine as K examines pics of D's fashion, she might want to focus on what Diana was doing and how she related to/engaged the people around her. K has to develop her own style of interacting but she could D as a starting point.

But I am not sure if she is capable or willing to do this.
One of the Peasants

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2014, 12:56:38 AM »

Just a friendly reminder: pics and facts about Diana are fine but please remember: no discussions/speculation and so on Smiley

Also I might end up closing the thread because yikes, there's something very creepy about some of the copying taking places Blink Shocked Nerves

But Lamebridge invested everything she had/put all her eggs in a single basket, which is my explanation for all her copying, she has nothing outside of Bill and by extension his mum.  A woman with even a little self confidence/awareness would not need to copy.  She always comes off as a celebrity, D came off as a princess, JMHO  Yes

Where's Carl
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2014, 01:14:03 AM »

Sorry if I was the one who made you feel creepy. I think S is a really adorable little girl. I wasn't criticizing her, just commenting on how silly a grown woman can be sometimes.

For Diana, I woke up early to watch her wedding and I'm so glad I did because I have never seen anything like it. I was working at Dairy Queen that summer and I was really tired at work that whole day! Diana really was the perfect blend of shyness, dignity, elegance, humility, on and on.

In 2011 I remember a statement was released that said basically to the press "don't compare Kate to Diana because it really isn't fair". And I guess it's true because she will never equal Di.
But I imagine as K examines pics of D's fashion, she might want to focus on what Diana was doing and how she related to/engaged the people around her. K has to develop her own style of interacting but she could D as a starting point.

But I am not sure if she is capable or willing to do this.

No, no - it's Kate's rather obvious copying of Di, I find creepy Nerves The posts (and posters) here are fine Champagne

Please limit the Diana talk though. Smiley
Vava

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2014, 01:52:36 AM »

People have suggested that Kate copies Diana, and until now I guess I didn't have a full appreciation for how much she does!   Star Star Star and kudos to all the posters with the photographic evidence.  It's really quite amazing!    Very interesting thread here....
Fertiv
Banned
Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2014, 01:55:24 AM »

There's a whole lot of channelling going on

temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2014, 02:01:40 AM »

One of the Peasants

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2014, 02:35:26 AM »

Here's another, minus Lame's inappropriate smile
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/...E00000578-761_634x395.jpg

and the lovely D
http://media-cache-ak0.pi...7ab41157ee1f1156ef8c7.jpg

Where's Carl
Fertiv
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2014, 02:43:13 AM »

Fertiv
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2014, 02:48:47 AM »

choux

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2014, 02:55:05 AM »

I love it!  Star  I can just imagine Kate being caught by Carole while looking at old photos of Fergie for outfit inspiration!

These coats are similar:
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2014, 02:56:17 AM »

Emma rose Star
I it's silly but Di's expressions vs Slow Kate's kinda make me teary!
Can you imagine Kate's face holding an Ebola baby? ( comparing it to his people felt about HIV / AIDS back in the day)

There's a feeling I get when I look to the West....and my Spirit is crying for leaving
Fertiv
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2014, 03:02:04 AM »

Fertiv
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2014, 03:12:11 AM »

Last one before bed I think

Loving the seventies crazy collar their on brenda...

tomorrow maybe William chanelling charles... then again, disappointingly he refused to borrow the safari suit from '83
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 03:21:43 AM by Fertiv » Logged
fogdancer

Big Member

Brazil Brazil

He dances! Be jealous Jagger

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2014, 05:41:06 AM »

Since it is a given Lamebridge has copied the lovely D, I prefer to show Cathy in her most obvious copycatting, and not just the dress, mentality and body baring.  
http://img2.timeinc.net/p...ate-middleton-300x400.jpg

oh and then there is this one.
http://fashiongloss.com/w...ing-dress-is-a-copy-1.jpg

and copying a kid
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/...uise-landing-page-640.jpg  Suri wore it first

I also hate the smug look on her face in this one; I know I'm getting very redundant, but it has irked me since I got up at four AM to watch that boring wedding.  They looked as though they are lounging about, nothing serious.

I can see why they would have avoided the hymn, "I Vow to Thee, My Country", for their wedding, but they didn't even look as though they were thinking about the concept at all, although I did like the prayer they wrote.

OOTP  Star.  That avatar is LOL for real!   Supercontent Jumping Laughing

Thanks Aliza

I love me some Daryl Dixon, I miss Daryl Dixon, October,  Ranting Nerves

Hm there's no doubt ideed Lazy wants to make her impressions, but it would be nicer if she only was worried to make her own statements in terms of how to dress, and not copy somebody (independent) of the fact that the person is alive or not.
She does not have a slight clue of how to behave and be who she needs to be.
In another thread we got mosh doing the same, this is a bit sick uhn?, we are the point which leads us to think who is following who...
lol Blink

And thanks for the new thread Maria Champagne
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 05:51:25 AM by fogdancer » Logged

In the lack of the words, be fluent in diamonds.
Visenya

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2014, 09:15:10 AM »

Star Thank you Maria for opening the thread. I'm terribly sorry it's creeping you out, that wasn't my intention  Sad
A couple more:

Never grow a wishbone, daughter, where your backbone ought to be. Clementine Paddleford
Fiction is the Truth inside a Lie. Stephen King.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 108   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: