Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Seven Year Itch moments.  (Read 109608 times)
DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2014, 01:56:32 PM »

2008 wedding of Lady Rose Windsor
http://www.dailymail.co.u...Royal-wedding-Prince.html

Boobage/bra flash wearing pink McQueen dress in Australia
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3...st-risque-dresses-3447583

So she could wear a slip at that wedding in 2008 but doesn't seem to need one now?Huh?

Great idea for a thread, Maria  Thumb up

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2014, 02:42:53 PM »

This dress she wore to the national portrait gallery was very transparent.You can see the granny knickers or whatever it is she had underneath.

Kate is a 'photographer'. She ought to know better Nono
http://parade.condenast.c...ortrait-gallery-ctr-2.jpg

Ed to add pics from another thread

« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 03:00:21 PM by Jazzy » Logged

One of the Peasants

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2014, 05:32:16 PM »

Jazzy,

I never noticed that before.

Nerves Swoon  I don't think she will ever learn, or wants to.

Where's Carl
Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2014, 06:09:14 PM »

Yes gonna be a long thread!

I used to just think it, now I'm convinced she does this on purpose to get attention.  Thumb down

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Future Crayon

Humongous Member

Iceland Iceland

fusty

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2014, 06:46:57 PM »

DuchyDiva

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2014, 07:50:02 PM »

I hadn't realized how transparent that evening dress was...you can see her knickers!!  Thumb down

And as for showing off her bony non-cleavage, what's that about?!
DebbieB

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2014, 08:28:15 PM »

Jazzy,

She knew enough to wear a slip in 2008.... Her behaviour has slipped backwards since that time Imo..she knows the rules, she doesn't want to play by the rules

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2014, 08:57:52 PM »

Jazzy,

She knew enough to wear a slip in 2008.... Her behaviour has slipped backwards since that time Imo..she knows the rules, she doesn't want to play by the rules

I don't think she has a slip on. I know the article says that,but dresses like that tend to have two layers to them. The really thin chiffon part which tends to be sheer and then a second thin layer of something like silk.

More pure elegance

And of course my favorite Waity decision is that this is what she wore when she first met the Queen. The verrrrrry deep v dress. At Peter Phillip!s wedding reception.

And before it is assumed not to to be trashy because she is flat chested and therefore not showing much this is what it looks like without the coat. I'm surprised Liz didn't beg her to marry Seabiscuit right then and there....

DebbieB

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2014, 09:45:27 PM »

Jazzy,

I don't think she has a slip on. I know the article says that,but dresses like that tend to have two layers to them. The really thin chiffon part which tends to be sheer and then a second thin layer of something like silk.

More pure elegance

And of course my favorite Waity decision is that this is what she wore when she first met the Queen. The verrrrrry deep v dress. At Peter Phillip!s wedding reception.

And before it is assumed not to to be trashy because she is flat chested and therefore not showing much this is what it looks like without the coat. I'm surprised Liz didn't beg her to marry Seabiscuit right then and there....

If you click on the original link that I first quoted....there was a definite slip.

Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2014, 10:05:47 PM »

I did see that it said that. What I'm saying is that I think it was part of the dress(I have a dress like that) and there are always two layers.

With it down you can see that the chiffon layer is see through hence the skirt of the dress has an extra layer made into it as opposed to Waity putting on a separate slip. So while the article makes it seems like she was smart and planning in advance it is just how that dress is made.
DebbieB

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2014, 10:40:30 PM »

I did see that it said that. What I'm saying is that I think it was part of the dress(I have a dress like that) and there are always two layers.

With it down you can see that the chiffon layer is see through hence the skirt of the dress has an extra layer made into it as opposed to Waity putting on a separate slip. So while the article makes it seems like she was smart and planning in advance it is just how that dress is made.

I agree. At least there is a slip (intentional or otherwise) in 2008 that is sadly lacking from her other chiffon type dresses in recent years. As I said, she understood the need then....so why not now?

HarryFan071

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2014, 11:37:34 PM »

Don't forget the time she went out in a sheer top with no bra. 
DebbieB

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2014, 12:11:08 AM »

I had put that image firmly from my mind. Was willy partying with Jecca at this point?  Yikes

Future Crayon

Humongous Member

Iceland Iceland

fusty

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2014, 07:48:07 AM »

Looking classy for a mosque visit. Oh nos. You have to dress modestly! How's about sheer sleeves, sky-high shoes and a cleavage slit then? Sorted.

Lady Pancakes

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2014, 02:52:29 PM »

I had put that image firmly from my mind. Was willy partying with Jecca at this point?  Yikes

Debbie, I think you have a point there.  Considering the real dynamic in their relationship... Every time she showed off some part of her body (call it crotch, b**bs, etc) was to attract PW back from any woman animal he was hunting.  Connie

There is no beginning or end. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: