Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 26   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Seven Year Itch moments.  (Read 158390 times)
DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #315 on: September 30, 2016, 09:05:29 PM »

For the kiddies... what a joke  Dead

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
LDJJ

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #316 on: September 30, 2016, 10:09:41 PM »

This woman (and I use that designation loosely) is bound and determined to share her genitalia with the world.  If you're going to wear a dress or skirt and know you're going to be dealing with little ones, wear a cute, on trend maxi dress or skirt, something that will cover your bony knees and prevent you from flashing the world. 

I'm calling this one a flash, which means Kate has now shared herself with the world on every tour she's taken.
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #317 on: October 01, 2016, 12:16:58 AM »

This woman (and I use that designation loosely) is bound and determined to share her genitalia with the world.  If you're going to wear a dress or skirt and know you're going to be dealing with little ones, wear a cute, on trend maxi dress or skirt, something that will cover your bony knees and prevent you from flashing the world. 

I'm calling this one a flash, which means Kate has now shared herself with the world on every tour she's taken.

When I captured that still from the video, I increased the size but couldn't enhance it enough for it to be really clear. (Actually, I was glad because I was afraid of what it would show)
When I posted it on the other thread, I had not read about the slim liner.  I have since found out that this dress actually had a slim liner in it so technically Kate was protected.   Roll Eyes  Although, it looks bad enough.
She never seems to tuck her dress under her, I noticed that a few times when she takes a seat.   Huh?    That is a bad habit and this could have been SO much worse.

Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #318 on: October 01, 2016, 04:07:03 AM »

This woman (and I use that designation loosely) is bound and determined to share her genitalia with the world.  If you're going to wear a dress or skirt and know you're going to be dealing with little ones, wear a cute, on trend maxi dress or skirt, something that will cover your bony knees and prevent you from flashing the world.  

When I captured that still from the video, I increased the size but couldn't enhance it enough for it to be really clear. (Actually, I was glad because I was afraid of what it would show)
When I posted it on the other thread, I had not read about the slim liner.  I have since found out that this dress actually had a slim liner in it so technically Kate was protected.   Roll Eyes  Although, it looks bad enough.
She never seems to tuck her dress under her, I noticed that a few times when she takes a seat.   Huh?    That is a bad habit and this could have been SO much worse.

She might have been wearing a slimline slip under the skirt, which would shield her undies from us in the event of a strong wind, but that wouldn't protect us from seeing them if the taker of this particular photograph had a fast and powerful telephoto lens.   Trousers were the order of the day today, not a skirt.  If she was wearing trousers there would have been no chance of us seeing anything we shouldn't be exposed to, no matter how much she knelt down or bent down to engage with the children.
Sondra Finchley

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #319 on: October 01, 2016, 08:46:00 AM »

Does she not wear trousers because of her odd body proportions and it would show up how stumpy her legs are? But that doesn't make sense because she wears those loathsome jeggings all the time....
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #320 on: October 01, 2016, 09:27:52 AM »

Does she not wear trousers because of her odd body proportions and it would show up how stumpy her legs are? But that doesn't make sense because she wears those loathsome jeggings all the time....

And if you look at her wearing those jeggings and flat soled boots, she looks perfectly normal.  She has a long torso, but not so disproportionately long that she looks strange.  IMO she looks more strange in those silly high-waisted little-girl dresses she wears, because it's obvious that rather than accepting the reality of her body, she is trying to create the illusion of a shorter torso.  If she wore trouser suits, the jacket would disguise the fact that her waist is lower than she'd like, and long trousers rather than the short jegging length, coupled with moderate heels, would result in a modern and professional look that she would look splendid in because of that slim figure of hers.  And if she'd tie that hair back, too, in a nice French twist, she could look very smart indeed.
*waits for those flying pigs* 
AutumnOpal

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #321 on: October 02, 2016, 08:11:15 PM »

"Hmmm so my in-laws want me to wear a slip...hmm well ok I'll wear one but I'll wear it the day I have to crouch down to play with those kids over there theat'll do the trick. Perfect. Now, where did I put my ciggies?
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #322 on: October 06, 2016, 06:08:17 PM »

Not exactly a flashing moment, but I found this picture in another thread and thought it belonged here. Waity being classy as usual 

CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #323 on: October 06, 2016, 10:07:53 PM »

She's always been a crotch grabber, hasn't she?  Angry
Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #324 on: October 07, 2016, 05:04:23 PM »

She's always been a crotch grabber, hasn't she?  Angry

Probably that's what attracted Will  Secret

Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #325 on: October 08, 2016, 01:10:39 AM »

Not exactly a flashing moment, but I found this picture in another thread and thought it belonged here. Waity being classy as usual 

Even slouched in the back of a car (and possibly plastered), her face and hair look better than they do today when she has all the resources in the world at her fingertips.  BTW that was clearly before she had her nose shaped.
HarryFan071

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #326 on: October 08, 2016, 01:22:38 AM »

I bet she wishes all those old photographs of her would disappear.
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #327 on: October 08, 2016, 02:37:08 AM »

No way that's going to happen.  Not as long as we are still around to make sure they survive!  
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #328 on: October 08, 2016, 08:40:17 PM »

I doubt it because she does the same things now she did then. Flashing and crotch grabbing. If she thinks this is appropriate today when working as representative of Queen and country, why should she be ashamed of the old pics when she was just the girlfriend?  Whistle
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #329 on: March 03, 2017, 07:20:39 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 26   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: