Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Seven Year Itch moments.  (Read 117083 times)
Coya

Big Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: March 09, 2017, 09:20:48 PM »

Why is her suit jacket like that??

Probably to accentuate her "assets"  Jumping

gudgeon

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #346 on: March 10, 2017, 01:41:47 PM »

I was off looking for something else and came across these photos again. They are just SO.UNBELIEVABLE! She's so ridiculous.  Crazy

I am predicting some major ass-flashing in Paris. She'll be far, far away from the queen and will encounter two of her favorites: airport tarmacs and windy cities.

My adventures in baking: http://bakedtoorder.blogspot.com/ 
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #347 on: March 10, 2017, 07:41:13 PM »

That's actually a cute dress. She should wear a very slim mid thigh slip underneath (heck a spanx would do). When I saw the dress incident first, I thought that she had been very lucky, because the dress while flying up, didn't really end up over her head, and looking at the pictures it is almost incredible that it didn't do just that.
Def. a more luck then hair moment... ( I know it is more hair than wit, but seriously we never doubted that, have we?)

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Winnifred
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #348 on: March 10, 2017, 09:48:02 PM »

That's actually a cute dress. She should wear a very slim mid thigh slip underneath (heck a spanx would do). When I saw the dress incident first, I thought that she had been very lucky, because the dress while flying up, didn't really end up over her head, and looking at the pictures it is almost incredible that it didn't do just that.
Def. a more luck then hair moment... ( I know it is more hair than wit, but seriously we never doubted that, have we?)

I also wish she'd leave her hair this length. It is immeasurably better.

perdie

Medium Member

Svalbard and Jan Mayen Svalbard and Jan Mayen

Ignore
« Reply #349 on: March 11, 2017, 12:58:58 AM »

I was off looking for something else and came across these photos again. They are just SO.UNBELIEVABLE! She's so ridiculous.  Crazy

I am predicting some major ass-flashing in Paris. She'll be far, far away from the queen and will encounter two of her favorites: airport tarmacs and windy cities.

I'm fairly certain someone hit a major payday with that second photo.  All it would have taken to see everything was to be a little to the left; considering how many photographers were there that day it's highly probable that someone captured the moment.  Cue hefty sums of money to make sure it didn't hit the press.
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

New money SHOUTS -> -> old money whispers

Ignore
« Reply #350 on: March 11, 2017, 01:19:56 AM »

^^^
If I remember correctly, it was reported that a very revealing shot was caught but it was taken by that photog of theirs so it was not release. 

I am not sure 100% on his name but I think it was Chris Jackson.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #351 on: March 11, 2017, 05:32:59 AM »

she never learns, does she  Roll Eyes

Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

New money SHOUTS -> -> old money whispers

Ignore
« Reply #352 on: March 11, 2017, 07:03:15 AM »

Full-fledged exhibitionist... 

...years of examples available.

Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #353 on: March 11, 2017, 01:02:52 PM »

The look on Will's face is much more interesting. He wasn't impressed with her OTT performance. His hand is on her leg as if to say "stop it". He knew her tricks and yet he married her. He truly has only himself to blame.  Whistle

Witchell: Clearly a greater share of royal burden will fall on you and as that happens you will grasp it willingly?
Will: Absolutely willingly. And as that time comes I'll be the first person to put my hand up and take it on. But [] my grandfather is so active [] and unwilling to slow down.
minimoos

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #354 on: March 11, 2017, 04:06:05 PM »

The look on Will's face is much more interesting. He wasn't impressed with her OTT performance. His hand is on her leg as if to say "stop it". He knew her tricks and yet he married her. He truly has only himself to blame.  Whistle

Was that an eyeroll that was cut off there at the end?  The ever so charming William.
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #355 on: March 11, 2017, 08:54:03 PM »

Was that an eyeroll that was cut off there at the end?  The ever so charming William.

He certainly was not amused to not be the most important person in the room. She stole his thunder with her odd behaviour and he already said once that she embarrassed him. If that's not a Prince Charming I don't know who is.  Spiteful

Witchell: Clearly a greater share of royal burden will fall on you and as that happens you will grasp it willingly?
Will: Absolutely willingly. And as that time comes I'll be the first person to put my hand up and take it on. But [] my grandfather is so active [] and unwilling to slow down.
LMVDA

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #356 on: March 29, 2017, 12:58:04 PM »

Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #357 on: July 25, 2017, 08:09:49 PM »

DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #358 on: July 31, 2017, 11:44:21 PM »

^ Please don't agree with what I think I'm seeing    Crap

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
KimmySue

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #359 on: July 31, 2017, 11:53:07 PM »

That is something that cannot be unseen.  Dead
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: