Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Seven Year Itch moments.  (Read 146637 times)
Paulina

Warned
Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #375 on: October 14, 2018, 05:51:27 AM »

Will and Kate do seem to like each other. She played the long game very well. And she's very attractive. I hear murmurings that she's not very nice in person or not a girls girl or has friends. I wonder what she really thinks of Sparkles. She does seem to be into being a mom/mum and more relaxed.
lisadug

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #376 on: October 14, 2018, 09:59:51 AM »

Will and Kate do seem to like each other. She played the long game very well. And she's very attractive. I hear murmurings that she's not very nice in person or not a girls girl or has friends. I wonder what she really thinks of Sparkles. She does seem to be into being a mom/mum and more relaxed.

I think shes accepted her life and Will for what they are, she has three adorable children who love her unconditionally and that can make up for an awful lot.  Whatever Will May be up to in private hes not going anywhere and now shes not the new girl the attention isnt on her all the time.  I think there are many reasons she is more content now.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #377 on: October 14, 2018, 12:32:50 PM »

Sophie's like "you should have had borrowed my skirt weights."
Sophie should have borrowed those weights to her own daughter...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #378 on: October 14, 2018, 07:14:58 PM »

Exactly.  Poor Louise.

I think that after child number three, W&K have both seemed more relaxed and happy than they have in the past.  Perhaps they're both over their anxiety or whatever the hell was plaguing them in the early years.  I've never been a fan of either of them, and I'm still not, but they both seem different in a good way this year.
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #379 on: October 15, 2018, 01:14:57 AM »

Exactly.  Poor Louise.

I think that after child number three, W&K have both seemed more relaxed and happy than they have in the past.  Perhaps they're both over their anxiety or whatever the hell was plaguing them in the early years.  I've never been a fan of either of them, and I'm still not, but they both seem different in a good way this year.

My sentiments exactly.   Beer   They seem to genuinely like each other and get on well together, and this is a good thing - for them and for Britain.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: