Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Pregnancies Speculations and Predictions  (Read 4055 times)
Beatrice

Small Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« on: April 27, 2014, 05:06:25 PM »

I think it will be interesting to speculate on which princesses or noble women  are pregnant or could announce pregnancy in near future.

We are just dissapointed or lazy to wait, but Charlene of Monaco or Steph of Luxembourg don't seem to get rushed with pregnancy.

As to Kate, she will probably want to become a mum again, maybe twice. This article states that " Kate seems to be trying really hard not to get pregnant again".http://www.radiotimes.com...ily-show-with-jon-stewart

Victoria or Madeleine? Madeleine in a year or so, yes. But I doubt about Vican.

Snakey? ....Before marriage, nope, she wants to be an ideal "princess".

The older generation ( Letizia, Maxima, Mette-M, Marie, Mary, Mathilda, Maxima) are probably done with it.
Martina91

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Princess Gabriella rules the world!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2014, 07:41:47 PM »

I think that Vikkans or Stephanie will have a child in the near future wich means another year or so Yikes
Sadly, I think that Charlene won't have one but maybe we'll see unexpected pregnancies form other members of the family  Drool (Pierre, pauline etc).

Princess Gabriella doesn't have time for Monaco's outdated succession law!
Beatrice

Small Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2014, 11:27:56 AM »

I think that Vikkans or Stephanie will have a child in the near future wich means another year or so Yikes
Sadly, I think that Charlene won't have one but maybe we'll see unexpected pregnancies form other members of the family  Drool (Pierre, pauline etc).

If Pierre's girlfriend or Pauline will sooner or later announce pregnancy before marriage, they will keep alive Monaco princely tradition.
Cloaked

Muted
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2014, 01:02:58 AM »

Wow, with so many royal pregnancies right now I wonder how many more in the next year??

I predict babies from:
Charlene -  Yikes Yikes
Catherine - girl
Tatiana - girl
Victoria - girl
Madeleine - boy
Autumn - boy
Charlotte - girl
Sofia - boy
Katie - boy
Beatrice - girl
Stephanie - girl
and I'll put in a wild card - Mette-Marit! - twins! 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: