Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 199   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cressida Bonas  (Read 360604 times)
Sparky

Big Member

Ignore
« on: May 02, 2014, 09:52:13 PM »

The Cressida Bonas, aka. Watercress, Scrunchie or Tusk Licker information and speculation dumping ground.  Cool Wink

----------------------------------------------------------------------

'Unfortunately it is true, they have split up': Friends of Prince Harry and Cressida confirm 'amicable' break-up after couple decided it was time 'to go their separate ways'

Friends have said that the couple have 'taken a breather' from relationship
    Report suggesting Cressida had become 'needy' was dismissed by friends
    Instead source said that Cressida, 25, was keen to ‘focus on her career’
    Romance had looked as if it was going from strength to strength
    Rumours had been circulating that the Prince was set to propose soon
    Sources say split was ‘amicable one’ and that they had parted as friends

Prince Harry has split from his girlfriend Cressida Bonas only a month after she attended an official engagement with him for the first time.

The couple had embraced in front of cameras, prompting speculation they might be about to get engaged.

But their two-year relationship is said to have become strained in recent weeks, with a report in US magazine People suggesting Miss Bonas had become too ‘needy’ for the royal.

That was strongly denied by sources close to the couple who confirmed their separation to the Daily Mail last night.

A friend insisted that the split was ‘very much an amicable one’ and that they had parted as friends.

‘Unfortunately it is true, they have split up. But this suggestion that the prince supposedly “dumped” Cressida because she was “too needy” is so wide of the mark,’ they said.

‘It is a very amicable split and they are still very much the best of friends. They have just decided to go their separate ways.’

The source said that Miss Bonas, 25, was keen to ‘focus on her career’. She recently graduated from the Laban school of dance and is currently working for a marketing company in Soho while deciding what to do next.

‘Cressida has decided she wants to focus on her career and Harry is really keen that she is allowed to get on with her life,’ the friend said.

‘He is furious at this suggestion that the split was in any way because she was relying too much on him. Cressida is one of the most independent people he knows.’

Harry and Prince William are believed to be heading to Tennessee this weekend to attend the wedding of their close friend Guy Pelly. Pelly, who organised William’s stag do, is marrying American-born Lizzy Wilson and has reportedly asked the princes to act as ushers. 

Another source close to Cressida said last night: ‘Cressie is only 25 and pretty young for her age at that. Prince Harry will be 30 this year and is at a different stage in his life. He is incredibly fond of Cressie and understands that she wants to do something with her life and with her career before she considers settling down.

‘It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if they got back together in a few months time.’

Still, the split has come as a surprise, not least because Miss Bonas was seen going into Kensington Palace hand in hand with the prince only last week.

Harry and Miss Bonas, who met in summer 2012 after being introduced by Princess Eugenie, have been more willing to appear in public together in recent months after a coy start to their relationship.

In March they were spotted at Twickenham watching England defeat Wales at rugby.

Two days earlier they had attended their first official engagement together, a charity event at Wembley Arena at which Harry was the star speaker. 

Royal sources quashed speculation of an imminent engagement after the couple were seen embracing at the event.

But friends of Miss Bonas suggested that her wealthy family had held a summit to discuss the possibility of a royal wedding.

One report last night claimed the couple had simply ‘paused for a breather’, raising the possibility that they could get back together. This would mirror the relationship of William and Kate, who split briefly in 2007.

It had been thought that Harry was preparing to settle down following his turbulent seven-year relationship with Zimbabwe-born Chelsy Davy that ended in 2011.

On Tuesday Harry was reportedly seen on a night out with his friends James Haskell, the England rugby star, stockbroker Adam Bidwell, and Viscount Erleigh at a Mayfair club.

A Clarence House spokesman said: ‘We do not comment on Prince Harry’s private life.’

Sparky

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 09:56:57 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.u...arry-split-announced.html

Back to real-life: The day after her split from Harry was announced, Cressida enjoys stroll through London to buy a fruit smoothie

Miss Bonas looks solemn as she walks through the West End this morning
    News of her split from Prince Harry was confirmed by friends last night
    The former couple were introduced by Princess Eugenie in summer 2012
    The 25-year-old dancer is now said to want to concentrate on her career
    She graduated from dance school and now works for Soho marketing firm
    Prince Harry is said to be flying to US at weekend for Guy Pelly's wedding

Wearing a battered denim jacket and with her long hair unbrushed, Cressida Bonas cut a glum figure as she walked through London's West End this morning.

Pictured for the first time since news of her split from Prince Harry, her boyfriend of two years, was confirmed, the 25-year-old kept her head down as she bought a takeaway fruit drink.

The dancer, who is currently working for a marketing company in Soho after graduating from dance school, is now said to want to concentrate on her career.

The end of her relationship with the Prince, who will be 30 in September, came after rumours that it has become strained in recent weeks.

US magazine People claimed that Miss Bonas had become 'too needy' for the royal, but friends of the couple denied that, saying it was 'very much an amicable' split and that the couple had parted as friends.

A friend of theirs told the Mail: 'Cressida has decided she wants to focus on her career and Harry is really keen that she is allowed to get on with her life.

‘He is furious at this suggestion that the split was in any way because she was relying too much on him. Cressida is one of the most independent people he knows.’

Miss Bonas graduated from the Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance in Greenwich, and is now said to be working out which career path to follow.

Wearing a black dress, black tights despite the heat, and a hoodie under her denim jacket, she looked lost in her thoughts this morning.

Another friend said that the couple's split might turn out to be temporary, as happened with Kate  Middleton and Prince William before they got engaged.

The friend said: 'Cressie is only 25 and pretty young for her age at that. Prince Harry will be 30 this year and is at a different stage in his life.

'He is incredibly fond of Cressie, and understands that she wants to do something with her life and with her career before she considers settling down.

‘It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if they got back together in a few months' time.’

Her ex-boyfriend and Prince William are believed to be heading to Tennessee this weekend to attend the wedding of their close friend, Guy Pelly.

He is marrying American-born Lizzy Wilson and is said to have asked the princes to be ushers.

Prince Harry and Miss Bonas met in the summer of 2012 after being introduced by Princess Eugenie, and their relationship appeared to have stepped up a gear earlier just a month ago, when they appeared together at a charity engagement in Wembley - the first time Miss Bonas attended an official engagement with the prince.

Royal sources quashed speculation of an imminent engagement after the couple were seen embracing at the event.

But friends of Miss Bonas suggested that her wealthy family had held a summit to discuss the possibility of a royal wedding.

Sparky

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2014, 10:04:28 PM »

It wouldn't surprise me if Tusk Licker is going to employ the Waity method - start doing things and be seen occasionally by the media - start 'working' - do the: 'I'm so much more popular, independent and better off without you..... blah blah blah......' in the hopes that Harry will come crawling back to her after seeing the light and realizes she is 'a catch'.  Roll Eyes

lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2014, 07:38:39 PM »

In other words, she is an unemployed dancer that found a bottom level job with a marketing firm (unknown exactly what she does for them) who gets or takes a lot of time off----I still think she was a Tag-Along-Friend, who was very interested in others paying her pay to expensive vacation spots.
AliCat
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2014, 10:05:34 PM »

Cressida Bonas Is on “Compassionate Leave” from Her Marketing Job http://www.vanityfair.com...leave?mbid=social_twitter

"According to sources, Cressida, who is currently working for a marketing company in London’s Soho, has been given compassionate leave from work, while she gets over the break up. She was photographed earlier this week looking tired and drawn as she made her way to the office, and hasn’t been seen since then.

“Cressida can’t stand the fact that everywhere she goes, someone takes a picture of her on their smartphone especially when she is feeling down,” says a friend. “She has been told it’s O.K. for her to take some time off work.”
-------

The constant intrusion into her private life is said to be one of the key factors behind Cressida and Harry splitting up. A family friend told Royal Watch recently: “We do worry that Cressida doesn’t have a thick-enough skin to be a royal girlfriend.”"
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2014, 11:10:03 PM »

Oh come on
lyndell75

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2014, 11:16:35 PM »

Laugh bounce

Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2014, 09:55:37 AM »

Well, I'm going to say this as kindly as I can.

I don't think she should get back together with him, then.

cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2014, 10:16:51 AM »

I know she's young and it seems the end of the world ( if this silly article is even true) but for fu**s sake!
So many have gone through much more and continued to work! This is devastating???
Please Cressida, either show some balls or stay far far away from the stress of the BRF.
This makes Kate seem strong and brave.  Spiteful

There's a feeling I get when I look to the West....and my Spirit is crying for leaving
Sparky

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2014, 11:17:01 AM »

Cressida Bonas Is on “Compassionate Leave” from Her Marketing Job http://www.vanityfair.com...leave?mbid=social_twitter

"According to sources, Cressida, who is currently working for a marketing company in London’s Soho, has been given compassionate leave from work, while she gets over the break up. She was photographed earlier this week looking tired and drawn as she made her way to the office, and hasn’t been seen since then.

“Cressida can’t stand the fact that everywhere she goes, someone takes a picture of her on their smartphone especially when she is feeling down,” says a friend. “She has been told it’s O.K. for her to take some time off work.”
-------

The constant intrusion into her private life is said to be one of the key factors behind Cressida and Harry splitting up. A family friend told Royal Watch recently: “We do worry that Cressida doesn’t have a thick-enough skin to be a royal girlfriend.”"

Tusk Licker really is becoming a Waity 2.0  Crazy You could pretty much substitute Jigsaw with the marketing company.

Breaking up with Horse Face back when Waity was at Jigsaw was also very traumatic, so traumatic that she just disappeared without any notice and got leave as well..... before she left permanently because she needed "some time to herself".

I wish my work schedule would rearrange itself as well and let me take leave whenever I feel like it, allow me to work as many hours as I want and at whatever time I like.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 11:30:48 AM by Sparky » Logged

Martina91

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Princess Gabriella rules the world!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2014, 01:29:07 PM »

Yes, my first thought when I read that... To me Cress Mess is repeating the same story of Waity...  Dropping her marketing job, as Katie did with Jigsaw...
And at this point  I wouldn't be surprised to see her back with Harry in few months...
Yeah, if she can afford to leave the job she isn't needy at all... But after all who cares, with all the money her family has... Icecream Roll Eyes

Princess Gabriella doesn't have time for Monaco's outdated succession law!
HighFly

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2014, 02:00:42 PM »

Yes, my first thought when I read that... To me Cress Mess is repeating the same story of Waity...  Dropping her marketing job, as Katie did with Jigsaw...
And at this point  I wouldn't be surprised to see her back with Harry in few months...
Yeah, if she can afford to leave the job she isn't needy at all... But after all who cares, with all the money her family has... Icecream Roll Eyes

But she did not have around 700£ for the ticket to USA... And dancing job ... In Las Vegas she can start such a job without any experience ... i think she is so desperate to marry
Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2014, 03:22:38 PM »

"Oh come on"

couldn't have said it better myself Maria.  Poor little thing  .......bless her heart

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2014, 04:41:46 PM »

In other words, she is an unemployed dancer that found a bottom level job with a marketing firm (unknown exactly what she does for them) who gets or takes a lot of time off----I still think she was a Tag-Along-Friend, who was very interested in others paying her pay to expensive vacation spots.

If she is soooo broke, how come she hired a PR firm.    Her friends and family sure do love to talk to the media.
Future Crayon

Humongous Member

Iceland Iceland

fusty

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2014, 04:44:59 PM »

She's best off out of it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 199   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: