Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When Scarves Attack: Stèphanie's Fashion  (Read 79148 times)
Kiki LaShrewd

« on: May 05, 2014, 08:09:58 AM »

Since Steph's  fashion is the gift that just keeps on giving I thought it deserved its own thread.

So let's go back to the beginning.....

Pre-engagement

There are things worse than scarves.... Like batmats

Engagement

What is that pink material on the side of the skirt?

Official pictures

Nerves

Estelle's christening

Future Crayon

Humongous Member

Iceland Iceland

fusty

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 01:06:37 PM »

What was she thinking?

Consistently the worst dressed royal, IMO. At her worst she looks a mess. At her best, she looks like a work experience student who's inadvertently wandered into the photo.
LittleThunder

Huge Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2014, 01:34:39 PM »

What was she thinking?

http://media-cache-ec0.pi...2766fcdb851ad2b880964.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/...B00000578-469_306x423.jpg

http://www.doneck.com/cms...ewsunternehmensbesuch.jpg

Consistently the worst dressed royal, IMO. At her worst she looks a mess. At her best, she looks like a work experience student who's inadvertently wandered into the photo.

I liked this first outfit, if not the color. The belt reminds me of the Japanese belt 'obi' of a kimono. I think the problem is how she wears the clothes, she has the posture of a slouched teenage girl, tall and introvert (in some way, she reminds me of myself  Grin ) and this makes look her clothes are badly fitted to her body.
It's a pity she doesn't care better about her body language/appearance because she is a pretty young woman.  Tongue

Star Kiki, for the funny title of this thread. 

tgb

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2014, 02:03:32 PM »

I thought she looked generally nice at Estelle's christening, though a more sheer pair of stockings would have looked better. It's been all downhill since.
Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2014, 03:16:19 PM »

You can't actually talk about Stephanie and fashion without mentioning the essence of Stephanie's style: The scarves. Cool

For a frumpy-looking woman with no sense of fashion Stephanie sure has a lot of scarves. In every ugly colour and pattern available. No wonder she has only two pair of pants to wear, (two ugly ones, I must add!) the scarves take upp all the space in her closet!

Let's count the little devils, shall we?

Scarf 1

Scarf 2

Scarf 3

Scarf 4

Scarf 5

Scarf 6

Scarf 7

Scarf 8

Scarf 9

Scarf 10

Scarf 11

Scarf 12

Scarf 13

Scarf 14

Scarf 15

Scarf 16

Scarf 17

Scarf 18

Scarf 19

Scarf 20

Scarf 21
fogdancer

Big Member

Brazil Brazil

He dances! Be jealous Jagger

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2014, 03:48:17 PM »

Since Steph's  fashion is the gift that just keeps on giving I thought it deserved its own thread.

So let's go back to the beginning.....

Pre-engagement

There are things worse than scarves.... Like batmats

Engagement

What is that pink material on the side of the skirt?

Official pictures

Nerves

Estelle's christening

Sorry Kiki but the pics of Linus wearing the baby blue gown, is an Old pic, her father cannot walk, so his use of wheel chair is now for several years even before the engagement....

In the lack of the words, be fluent in diamonds.
tgb

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2014, 03:55:02 PM »

Kiki was collecting pre-engagement photos, too.  Smiley

Honestly I think the Red Cross beige tummy blast pantsfit might be proof Gui is straight. No self-respecting gay man would leave the castle with that.
LittleThunder

Huge Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2014, 04:23:42 PM »

[...]

Linus, the Lady Scarface ! 

ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2014, 04:47:08 PM »

haahahahhahahha Star
Royalfan 72

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2014, 05:00:57 PM »

Great idea, Kiki!  Star This summary shows what a bad taste she has.  Drool  The return of the killer scarves and pants...
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2014, 05:03:10 PM »

In the first pic (the baby blue dress+hat) Steph gives me a sort of "early 80's Lady Diana" vibe.
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2014, 05:05:44 PM »

She looks nice in some pics Secret

He looks like the ultimate dork.I don't see what people  find attractive in this guy Thinking

ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2014, 05:11:46 PM »

I've never noticed her engagement ring it's so big.  Yikes
Seems Gui is much more generous than Fred ....
Tatini

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2014, 05:16:51 PM »

She looked acceptable in the official events prior to the wedding and at her wedding: I love the red affair she wore at the engagement ( her hair was nice, she looked groomed enough) and of course her magnificent saab wedding dress. Other than that, she almost always ends up looking frumpy: a grannie with no sense of style and propriety.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2014, 05:29:46 PM »

She looks nice in some pics Secret

He looks like the ultimate dork.I don't see what people  find attractive in this guy Thinking

Nor do I, yet for some reason this creepy guy has the most rabid fangirl following ever.  It's very strange.  I think he's gross. 

I will never, ever, ever, ever understand why in the ***k she doesn't do something about her eyebrows.  She and her father have matching eyebrows in those fist pics.  That is so disgusting.  A wax and a trim of the hairs that stick up over the rest of the brow would make a world of difference.  She looked nice at the official engagement event and at her wedding because a makeup artist obviously groomed them.  Why can't she keep this up?  I do it, and I'm just a poor commoner.  I'd fall over dead before I'd walk around in public with old man eyebrows. 

That engagement pic with the blue polyester pants and black shirt should have been our first clue that she is a disaster.  The vulgar beige outfit should have been a major red flag.  I seriously don't understand this.  I chalk it up to sheer laziness. 

It's kind of hilarious because while Kate may indeed be one of the laziest people in the world, even she doesn't seem to let the laziness get in the way of basic grooming.  Yes, her makeup is awful and her hair is awful, but it's obvious that she has taken the time to groom herself.  This certainly hasn't been the case with Stephanie.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: