Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When Scarves Attack: Stèphanie's Fashion  (Read 78217 times)
danishorphan

Warned
Gigantic Member

Papua New Guinea Papua New Guinea

Lives to fill her hollow leg!

Ignore
« Reply #315 on: December 18, 2015, 10:09:47 AM »

I think she is very conservative and modest. She doesnt appear to be sucking attention and trying to be ambitious. I like that even though she is a fashion icon. I prefer a more down-to-earth style that doesn't call attention to itself.

The truth will eventually be revealed!
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #316 on: December 18, 2015, 11:22:27 AM »

Sorry but I have to disagree. She isn't modest or conservative at all. She wears far to short dresses to church (more than once, all for sombre official events), she weares very expensive designers (that don't fit), she is very greedy (look at the pics from jewellery stores or when she gets presents). SHe is very attetnition seeking whenever other royals, nobles or the upper class of Lux is involved. She wore see-through skirts to conservative, muslim countries when on an official visit (thank God not a state visit), not somethimg a modest, conservative woman who isn't attention seeking would do
laboheme

Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #317 on: December 18, 2015, 11:34:30 AM »

I agree with Trier. Let's not forget, the first two photos we ever saw of her was 1) her wearing a completely off-shoulder (both shoulders) type dress and 2) her wearing a tacky dress with clear bra straps... bra straps showing.

Now, there's nothing wrong with either of those, but they're not something I'd put on someone trying to be conservative or modest.

Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #318 on: December 18, 2015, 03:15:06 PM »

Steph is sloppy and doesn't care 85% of the time. She is moody as hell and is either nice or an absolute bitch. I don't know where she gets this shy unassuming rep from but that isn't who she is at all. And lazy. Good God is she lazy.

Tinika

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #319 on: December 18, 2015, 05:41:01 PM »

She is moody as hell and is either nice or an absolute bitch. I don't know where she gets this shy unassuming rep from but that isn't who she is at all..

How can you possibly know any of that?
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #320 on: December 18, 2015, 05:52:48 PM »

Well her behaviour clearly shows that she is a horrible bitch most of the time when commoners are involved and she doesn't get freebies. She neglects her charities and doesn't turn up for their main events but does some photo ops of her after the events (or visits an exhibition after 6 months). Plus people in Lux talk  Whistle
Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #321 on: December 18, 2015, 06:04:11 PM »

She is moody as hell and is either nice or an absolute bitch. I don't know where she gets this shy unassuming rep from but that isn't who she is at all..

How can you possibly know any of that?
First of all MY opinion and I don't need to source it any more than anyone else does. It we only go on what us "known" then absolutely no one should share their opinion unless they were present to witness every single  event.

Also observation is how I "know". I defend her a LOT as Trier can attest to because Steph usually comes off way worse to her than she does to me. But I see her be both rude or warm over and over. In photos and in videos. Not to mention her own description of her personality when she has been interviewed has made it clear that despite the fragile conservative noble BS she isn't shy and unassuming and has plenty if spunk when she feels like it.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 06:12:04 PM by Kiki LaShrewd » Logged
danishorphan

Warned
Gigantic Member

Papua New Guinea Papua New Guinea

Lives to fill her hollow leg!

Ignore
« Reply #322 on: December 18, 2015, 08:48:20 PM »

Ok, I will go with Trier, laboheme and Kiki. I think they know more. I was basing my opinion on a few pics where she seemed modest, but I am sure you are right. I didnt look at enough photos. She just has sort of an innocent look about her. But as we know, looks can be deceiving. And thinking about the fact that she married a sort of nerdy guy, well, could it really be for the sake of love? Thanks for steering me in the right direction.  Star Star Star

The truth will eventually be revealed!
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #323 on: December 19, 2015, 09:06:06 PM »

She's not modest.  She's worn low-cut tops on several occasions, as well as a couple of very short dresses/skirts.  And then of course, we have the infamous tight beige pants and top that showed the world exactly what her underwear looked like.   

She's just sloppy and careless when choosing clothes.  She wears very expensive things, but can never seem to be bothered to buy them in her size, have them tailored to fit her, or steam them before putting them on.  It's one thing to not be concerned with fashion; it's quite another to only wear very expensive clothes all the time.  People who aren't concerned with fashion don't wear designer clothes. 

She's one of the weirdest people I've ever seen.  I truly don't understand her at all. 

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: