Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beyonce  (Read 14327 times)
hanzo1
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« on: May 12, 2014, 09:41:45 PM »

Well I dislike her very much

She and her PR must be sweating like crazy

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2014, 09:51:05 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.u...onces-sister-Solange.html

OH girl! to be a fly on that wall!

my favorite moment>>> all hell is breaking loose and Beyoncé reaches down and calmly adjusts her train  Supercontent 

I can't wait to read Solanges book  Wink

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2014, 10:31:08 PM »

Not a Bey fan either. I find it very strange. I wonder how the pr-angle will be on this one..
hanzo1
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2014, 10:48:50 PM »

The longer video is even worse
Maybe they'll send her sister to an Opera show. .for damage control

Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2014, 11:19:37 PM »

http://www.funnyordie.com...idtosolange?ts=1399927353

Laughing

what ever was going on, Bey left with her sister and Jay Z left in his own car, something isn't right, very strange but amusing  Wink

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2014, 11:27:08 PM »

I think he's either cheated on Beyonce or Solange has a history of violence and is lashing out at him (maybe linked to some other problems)

All speculation on my part.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Lady Willoughby

Big Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2014, 11:34:26 PM »

I think he's either cheated on Beyonce or Solange has a history of violence and is lashing out at him (maybe linked to some other problems)

All speculation on my part.

Getting my guess in on this. I say Solange was probably messed up on something or other. Yeah, Beyonces behavior is odd, but then again I have always found her to be bizarre with some sort of chip missing if you will.

Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2014, 11:36:40 PM »

once a cheater always a cheater JMO

I think that's a very good explanation, sisters get mad about that stuff  Thumb up  Bey is so strangely detatched, wouldn't you at least be trying to mediate or something to calm the situation (other than straighten your train)

hanzo1
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2014, 11:39:31 PM »

Cheating rumors? I never understood this couple I am not into Jay Z music and could never be into Beyonce music
But I never understood this coupling Jay z is very intelligent is interesting and he seen some %*'@
Beyonce is very stupid she is one of the most stupid pop stars I ever heard and she is so flat and immature
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 11:45:22 PM by hanzo1 » Logged

Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2014, 11:41:08 PM »

Getting my guess in on this. I say Solange was probably messed up on something or other. Yeah, Beyonces behavior is odd, but then again I have always found her to be bizarre with some sort of chip missing if you will.

There have been rumours about Solange's drug use in the past so if that were a serious problem I wouldn't be surprised if she lashed out while using. That would explain Beyonce and Jay-Z calmly standing there initially and Beyonce going home with Solange...they're used to it.

http://radaronline.com/ex...r-mental-physical-health/

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2014, 11:43:09 PM »

Cheating rumors? I never understood this couple I am not into Jay Z music and could never be into Beyonce music
But I never understood this coupling Jay z is very intelligent is interesting and he seen some %*'@
Beyonce is very stupid she is one if the most stupid pop stars I ever heard and she is so flat znd immature

He was rumoured to have cheated with Rihanna at one point.

cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2014, 11:45:11 PM »

Solange said on her Twitter that Jay had hit Beyoncé and then removed the tweet.
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

BooHoo Sugars

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2014, 11:46:41 PM »

I don't think this is the first time.

Solange punches and kicks JayZ.  Bey walks out of the elevator and smiles the Hollywood smile.  If this was the first time this had happened, I don't think even an actress like Bey could fake it.  She would look rattled.

She doesn't.  She smiles like there is nothing wrong.  If she can smile after something like this, I wonder what else is hidden in JayZ's closet.

Ain't nobody got time for Mary's sh*t.
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2014, 11:49:52 PM »

I don't think this is the first time.

Solange punches and kicks JayZ.  Bey walks out of the elevator and smiles the Hollywood smile.  If this was the first time this had happened, I don't think even an actress like Bey could fake it.  She would look rattled.

She doesn't.  She smiles like there is nothing wrong.  If she can smile after something like this, I wonder what else is hidden in JayZ's closet.

I agree. Whatever "this" is, it's crystal clear that it has happened before.

Visenya

Large Member

Aegon > William

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2014, 11:57:05 PM »

Not a Beyoncé fan myself either.

Has anyone seen the video? I did. Beyoncé just stands there, hands clasped while Solange lunges at Jay Z. In the video you can see his bodyguard hit the emergency stop button. And while another tries to stop her, she landed a few blows.

And whatever it happened, I'm afraid to agree with the posters who say it has probably happened before.

Never grow a wishbone, daughter, where your backbone ought to be. Clementine Paddleford
Fiction is the Truth inside a Lie. Stephen King.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: