Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beyonce  (Read 12228 times)
Kimothy

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: April 11, 2017, 06:58:36 PM »

How have I missed Bey's 2017 Grammy Awards dress... She's mad!  Yikes  Secret

The amount of narcissism in the air...  Dead

Not only did this look ridiculous, it also looks incredibly uncomfortable and, in turn, her babies were probably like "Uh....Ma? You're smushing us in here!" If she wanted some big performance, fine but she should've been dressed in comfort for the benefit of her children and not costumed at their expense. (I hope I worded that alright.)
Lady Excelsie

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: April 11, 2017, 07:01:09 PM »

She's taking the fertility goddess thing a little too far.
Like she's only woman who's ever been pregnant. Glad she's proud/ happy but a little over the top IMO

She is over the top. I use to love Destiny Child and enjoyed their music that reflected women empowerment. But Beyoncé on her own just became over the top as the years progressed. Both her and Jay Z seem to outwardly flaunt they are the royalty of music. I personally think she has become overrated and this award show really confirmed it for me. Lol😁😜😂
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Still not queen, Maz reacts

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: May 01, 2017, 07:10:16 PM »

Oh boy... here we go again...  Dead

http://www.dailymail.co.u...ce-Wearable-Art-Gala.html

Snore

Seems everyone else opted for something less flashy while "Queen Bey" was walking around wearing yet another fridakahloesque-looker-me-flower crown.

Some of the comments on other forums (celeb) are hilarious.  I'm sure the "Second Coming" will fix all the issues in her marriage. There are also rumours that these are not the only kids Jay Z has currently fathered.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 07:23:00 PM by Suzerain » Logged
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: May 02, 2017, 03:22:55 PM »

The flower headgear (look like antlers by the way) distracts you at first sight. But then you notice are Her breasts are virtually completely visible and seems to want to get out of the top of her dress.  Yikes  Nerves
Chutney Flashalot

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: May 05, 2017, 10:39:36 PM »

Snore

Seems everyone else opted for something less flashy while "Queen Bey" was walking around wearing yet another fridakahloesque-looker-me-flower crown.

Some of the comments on other forums (celeb) are hilarious.  I'm sure the "Second Coming" will fix all the issues in her marriage. There are also rumours that these are not the only kids Jay Z has currently fathered.

Congrats to Beyonce on baby 2 and 3, and to jay z on baby .... um... ah..... 4 and 5, maybe 5 and 6  Laughing So did she actually look at herself in the mirror in the first pic, the one with flower arrangement on her head , and say to herself " yes Bey, you look fierce!" Coz  in reality she looks cray cray   Laugh bounce But i suppose no one on her staff will tell her that if they want to keep their job. Emperors new clothes type situation. When the "marriage" inevitably falls apart and she ages and gets replaced in the tabs by younger singers her outfits are only going to get more cray cray. Years of happy dishing ahead  Champagne

Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Still not queen, Maz reacts

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: May 05, 2017, 11:19:52 PM »

Snore

Congrats to Beyonce on baby 2 and 3, and to jay z on baby .... um... ah..... 4 and 5, maybe 5 and 6  Laughing So did she actually look at herself in the mirror in the first pic, the one with flower arrangement on her head , and say to herself " yes Bey, you look fierce!" Coz  in reality she looks cray cray   Laugh bounce But i suppose no one on her staff will tell her that if they want to keep their job. Emperors new clothes type situation. When the "marriage" inevitably falls apart and she ages and gets replaced in the tabs by younger singers her outfits are only going to get more cray cray. Years of happy dishing ahead  Champagne

You better hope she won't find Kanye at that point (who no doubt has by then been divorced by Kim)... Or on the other hand...
Chutney Flashalot

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: May 05, 2017, 11:27:15 PM »

You better hope she won't find Kanye at that point (who no doubt has by then been divorced by Kim)... Or on the other hand...

No doubt they'll all be divorced and swapping partners Laughing What I am most looking forward to is the bad plastic surgery  Spiteful   Laugh bounce

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: