Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beyonce  (Read 14329 times)
hanzo1
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2014, 12:11:03 AM »

Solange said on her Twitter that Jay had hit Beyoncé and then removed the tweet.
is there a screen cap of that?

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2014, 12:26:55 AM »

One of the ladies I work with showed it to me. I'm home now but I'll try to find it
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2014, 12:29:47 AM »

http://tionnaraela.com/20...e-solanges-deleted-tweet/

Edit , some say it's her account but maybe a fake tweet? Don't know how that happens but this is what she showed me earlier Huh?
tgb

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2014, 03:30:12 AM »

I'm not a fan of Beyonce or Jay-Z personally but the only one who looks crazy to me here is Solange. No one in this trio is a particularly great person IMO but there's no call to physically attack anyone, clearly she wasn't physically threatened.

Solange has been in at least one police altercation where I live and from everyone's behavior on the tape I don't think it's the first time she has flown out of control. Jay-Z has had his issues also but he's not attacking back in this video, can't find fault with what I see of him on tape (and even if cheating rumor is true, it's not Solange's fight to duke out in an elevator).

Don't really blame Beyonce for letting the bodyguards take care of it considering what she was wearing and that it was delicate and borrowed. Messy situation, though. A crack in her perfect veneer.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2014, 03:32:29 AM »

That is straight up assault on her part.
Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2014, 04:33:11 AM »

I'm not a fan of Beyonce or Jay-Z personally but the only one who looks crazy to me here is Solange. No one in this trio is a particularly great person IMO but there's no call to physically attack anyone, clearly she wasn't physically threatened.

Solange has been in at least one police altercation where I live and from everyone's behavior on the tape I don't think it's the first time she has flown out of control. Jay-Z has had his issues also but he's not attacking back in this video, can't find fault with what I see of him on tape (and even if cheating rumor is true, it's not Solange's fight to duke out in an elevator).

Don't really blame Beyonce for letting the bodyguards take care of it considering what she was wearing and that it was delicate and borrowed. Messy situation, though. A crack in her perfect veneer.

I agree. And Beyonce does move in front of Jay-Z once Solange starts kicking.

Note that the bodyguard stops the elevator so it doesn't open mid-attack. He has been there with them before it seems.

Not sure what happened but I seriously doubt Jay-Z would hit Beyonce. If that happened forget Solange, Tina would skin him and add a Jay-Z coat to that awful House of Dereon line.

I wonder if the police are going to question her because it is an assault. Jay-Z and Bey would refuse to talk but that won't matter since there is video. Unless she is suffering from a mental illness Sol should be ashamed of herself. There is no excuse for physically attacking someone. Terrible example for her son and a shitty position to put her sister in.

Little miss perfect and her PR team must be in meltdown mode.
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2014, 05:20:18 AM »

In New York I believe the police press charges whether the attacked person wants to or not. So, Solange may get in some trouble for this.  Secret
Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2014, 05:30:14 AM »

In New York I believe the police press charges whether the attacked person wants to or not. So, Solange may get in some trouble for this.  Secret

Especially since there is video.

That tweet must be fake though. It is way over 40 characters and Solange doesn't talk like that at all.
tgb

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2014, 05:39:44 AM »

The second, extended version of the video is even worse. After they pull her off after the first attack, Jay-Z and Beyonce stand in the corner of the elevator for another minute or so while Solange rants. Beyonce moves behind the bodyguard a little as Solange gets closer and closer and then Solange attacks Jay a second time, throwing her purse in the process.

As much as I hate Beyonce's PR, I also find it hard to fault her for something her sister did. That girl is off her rocker.

freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

BooHoo Sugars

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2014, 06:38:04 AM »

Something ain't quite right in the family I think.

http://blindgossip.com/?p=50294

The more aggressive the PR, the more they're trying to hide IMO.

Ain't nobody got time for Mary's sh*t.
Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2014, 06:40:09 AM »

Wow just saw the second one and yeah it's even worse. That entire time she is yelling and pointing her finger at him he keeps making a gesture like he is saying,"Me?"  Like he doesn't know what she's talking about...or is pretending not to. He even handed her the bag back .....well tried to,she wouldn't take it before she went after him again. Good god. I don't know if I could be as calm as he was if someone was berating me like that over and over in an elevator.
I loathe physical violence of any kind and she at least deserves to be questioned by the police. If it was Jay doing that to her instead,he'd be in jail right now.

Oh and apparently Solange got rid of every picture with Bey on her instagram minus a random one from 2013 that she prob overlooked.
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

BooHoo Sugars

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2014, 06:58:30 AM »

And the PR machine keeps on keeping on...

http://www.dailymail.co.u...ious-attack-revealed.html

So carefree!  So nothing to see here!  So not convincing anyone!

Ain't nobody got time for Mary's sh*t.
tgb

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2014, 08:05:03 AM »

Something ain't quite right in the family I think.

http://blindgossip.com/?p=50294

The more aggressive the PR, the more they're trying to hide IMO.

That family's been messed up --  look what happened with Beyonce's dad. Don't think anyone in that elevator grew up with healthy examples of conflict resolution or relationships or family.
Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2014, 08:07:29 AM »

And the PR machine keeps on keeping on...

http://www.dailymail.co.u...ious-attack-revealed.html

So carefree!  So nothing to see here!  So not convincing anyone!

Jay is doing an awesome Bey impression
Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2014, 09:01:19 AM »

Rumor has it Solange was also apparently arguing with Rachel Roy (designer and Damn Dash's ex) at the event.
http://www.dailymail.co.u...Z-elevator-Met-party.html

So either Solange is off her rocker or Bey is throwing her sister under the bus.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: